Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria (1868 Views)

Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown / Sriwijaya Flight 'suspected' To Have Crashed. Rescue Operations Underway / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by rickdaking(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2020
residents of mafon estate ejigbo cries were heard this morning while they watched a plane descending at an alarming speed. Clearly it was not a landing. God save us all from untimely demise.
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by yyba: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
rickdaking:
residents of mafon estate ejigbo cries were heard this morning while they watched a plane descending at an alarming speed. Clearly it was not a landing. God save us all from untimely demise.
where are pictures and videos ?

1 Like

Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by rickdaking(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
yyba:
where are pictures and videos ?

I swear before God and man...I was too busy screaming, running and panicking to snap any pics of the plane that was descending fast ... almost as if it was free falling..my brother it was scary
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by VirginFinder: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by majamajic(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm
Iyana ipaja and ejigbo is very far na
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by Mzcaz: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
I saw the plane dropping above the roof tops in my street � ejigbo area ,then I heard a loud bang �� everyone ran out .it appears to have dropped between iyanaipaja /ikeja point .Jesus Christ
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by folarr(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mzcaz:
I saw the plane dropping above the roof tops in my street � ejigbo area ,then I heard a loud bang �� everyone ran out .it appears to have dropped between iyanaipaja /ikeja point .Jesus Christ
Look, is there any smoke pls snap it and post here and please hurry and call emergency services lives could be saved. Also DONT GET NEAR THE WREAKAGE. Jet A1 fuel is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Are you kidding us
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pikchas or fogerrit angry
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by Kalapizim(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arik air are doing some sought of test because I noticed a 737 taking off and landing repeatedly more than 5 times (could be different planes).

But didn't hear anything like a crash.

Are you sure of this ?
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
folarr:

Look, is there any smoke pls snap it and post here and please hurry and call emergency services lives could be saved. Also DONT GET NEAR THE WREAKAGE. Jet A1 fuel is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.

jetA1 is not FLAMMABLE like petrol. kerosene is even more FLAMMABLE
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by sandrapretty(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mzcaz:

rickdaking:

Dana crash 2012 comes to my mind.
But guys why we never hear breaking news till now?

1 Like

Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Update please
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by rickdaking(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:

Dana crash 2012 comes to my mind.
But guys why we never hear breaking news till now?
maybe people for the area wey e crash are too heart broken and scared to death if not dead...to post anything about it
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by rickdaking(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mzcaz:
it wasn't funny I swear
. people didn't know whether to run or stay put
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by folarr(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
rickdaking:
it wasn't funny I swear
. people didn't know whether to run or stay put
So a plane actually crashed?
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by Kalapizim(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
sandrapretty:
fake news cos we never hear report since or probably this guy below is right
There wasn't any crash, we would have heard about it since if there was any.

I suspect the noise from the low flying planes might caused all this.
Re: Plane Appears To Have Crashed At Iyana Ipaja Lagos, Nigeria by flyingdutchman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Some people are just fools. Why are they running to nairaland to spread the news when they haven't even confirmed anything?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians In Abroad Lonely And Depressed? / Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo / Cheapest Flights To Texas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.