Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? (2294 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
As a Friend? Yes

As a boyfriend? Hmmm

As a Husband? Yes
why hmmm when it comes to boyfriend? atleast he has been paying for your own to and fro
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's possible
but very rare in this part of the country
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
but very rare in this part of the country
Yea. Sugar mummies do it for their sugarboy

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by UniqueQueen12(f): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
you need to hear your female folks on radio today .. its only yourself you know.
One beans spoil the rest you know, everyone can never be the same. Besides some ladies are so inconsiderate and selfish
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
why hmmm when it comes to boyfriend? atleast he has been paying for your own to and fro
Really? You sound so sure, perhaps you are him.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
i cant be him coz bae does that for me ones in awhile attimes shes even like lets go out i'll pay.

P.S.... We are both working.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
One beans spoil the rest you know, everyone can never be the same. Besides some ladies are so inconsiderate and selfish
out of all the female callers today just 2 agreed to pay so you cant say one beans

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Omar09(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:

He never pay for you? Lie now and make N10k accompanied with thunder will visit you.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea. Sugar mummies do it for their sugarboy
like you said sugar mummies ... same goes for sugar daddies also
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
i cant be him coz bae does that for me ones in awhile attimes shes even like lets go out i'll pay.

P.S.... We are both working.
Good. Now why do you assume others don't? Because I replied 'hmmmmm' ?
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
Good. Now why do you assume others don't? Because I replied 'hmmmmm' ?
if you say hmmmm then you are indifferent, but most atimes you should have a definite answer except your relationship is less than 2 month.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by UniqueQueen12(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
out of all the female callers today just 2 agreed to pay so you cant say one beans
So you don't understand parables cheesy majority takes the vote. 90% of ladies won't do such

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
So you don't understand parables cheesy majority takes the vote. 90% of ladies won't do such
i get you now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
if you say hmmmm then you are indifferent, but most atimes you should have a definite answer except your relationship is less than 2 month.
On the contrary,it depends on personalities involved, reasons and frequency. Too lazy to type so I will go with my hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Churchill6767: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
ElasticStone:
I wonder the kind of ladies you meet. Ladies pay my tp all the time

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
ElasticStone:
I wonder the kind of ladies you meet. Ladies pay my tp all the time
Imagine.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
On the contrary,it depends on personalities involved, reasons and frequency. Too lazy to type so I will go with my hmmmmm cheesy
too lazy to type or you are just dodging the question? Anyways its up to you just seeking peoples opinion thou... but as for me personally, i wont even ask except the lady does it willingly , i cannot let one lady to use me as topic in this so call girls hangout.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
hope u guys are still together

lol she was my assistant at Uni.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sho de possible cheesy
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
illicit:

lol she was my assistant at Uni.
my besty my besty we know them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
my besty my besty we know them grin grin grin grin

Lol I can't stop laughing
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
illicit:

Lol I can't stop laughing
u know the rest now

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by FunnySON: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:
Yes I can pay for his transport. E no hard na grin

Even flight ticket oh? tongue
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by dumininu01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Actually a lady should do this... No big deal there
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
FunnySON:

Even flight ticket oh? tongue
u wan finish the babe... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
dumininu01:
Actually a lady should do this... No big deal there
no big deal you say
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Ego2(f): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
yep no big deal in doing that...if one can pay for the transportation fare of one's bro or male friends shouldn't be a deal paying for the one you're dating.
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by Pelxmiye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Isn't a big deal, ex almost struggled with me over who'll pay the transport fare, so not a big deal when you're with ladies who're mature
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by dumininu01(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
YINKS89:
no big deal you say
with matured ladies bro not the stingy ones o grin grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ego2:
yep no big deal in doing that...if one can pay for the transportation fare of one's bro or male friends shouldn't be a deal paying for the one you're dating.
gbam
Re: Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? by YINKS89(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pelxmiye:
Isn't a big deal, ex almost struggled with me over who'll pay the transport fare, so not a big deal when you're with ladies who're mature
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes I Know You Love To Suck - Sweet Girl Is Spooking Her Firm Breasts So Juicy / This White Woman Always Looking At Me / Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.