Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

She Gives But Never Accept Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives But Never Accept Mine (1190 Views)

How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Teaser4(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hi peeps,i
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by thweraja10: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its high time you need to develop from being childish, your first problem was wooing a girl now you are faced with another problem of managing your relationship. And if i may ask how old are you?
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
Teaser4:

Hi peeps,it has been while,i remember my old thread tag 'i cant toast' but now am a badguy in the game. I met this chick couple of months ago 5or6, we started our relationship,it is stil on,the only prob i have with her is that,she has never request anything from,and if i try and gv she wont accept. She is so generous,if i say thank you she says 'dont mention'. What can i do to make her accept something from me,i wana reciprocate but she wont allow me.i kindly need your advice!! Imagine,there was she credited my bank a/c with 15k,its a holy date,av never 4uk her,though she wil allow but i warn my thing

So she just credited your account without you asking her? How did she get ur account number?

Maybe u r poor and she's comfortable. DO u still expect her to share from ur peanuts? undecided
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by thweraja10: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
So she just credited your account without you asking her? How did she get your account number?

Maybe u r poor and she's comfortable. DO u still expect her to share from your peanuts? Undecided

GBAM you killed it
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by omega25red(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ujujoan:

So she just credited your account without you asking her? How did she get your account number?

Maybe u r poor and she's comfortable. DO u still expect her to share from your peanuts? undecided
thats what i was going to ask.

Poster why not credit her account too since she knows yours you should know hers
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by tjskii(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
hmm human beings can never be satisfied sha,whenever im on NL,im bombarded with threads that are about females being gold diggers,and wanting to spend all guy's money,now you have a female, who not only doesn't tax you financially,but also credits your account, and yet ure complaining,what do men really want,sheeesh
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by MMM2(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
stop accept her gift, since she is not collecting yours.
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by yuzedo: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ tjskii, Dis one no follow o! Dis no be case of what do men want cos dis one no be "men" yet, Na what do boiz want u suppose dey ask, undecided
, As 4 u poster, U just made me waste about 80kb opening this thread, angry angry
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
pls borrow me her no
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Teaser4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
Oh my God,see all these insults only me,thank you and God bless u those that insulted me. I av vow nt to insult on d internet again,thats part of my new year resolutions, more insults pls. P.S am aint poor and she aint poor,shes just generous,you wana knw my age fine,am 21yrs old 300lvl student,and shes also a student.my family is okay,her family is okay.P.S mind the kinda lang u use on your fellow,its aint fair,change your ways,Jesus is coming soon.THANKS
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by thweraja10: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
Oh my God,see all these insults only me,thank you and God bless u those that insulted me. I av vow nt to insult on d internet again,thats part of my new year resolutions, more insults pls. P.S am aint poor and she aint poor,shes just generous,you wana knw my age fine,am 21yrs old 300lvl student,and shes also a student.my family is okay,her family is okay.P.S mind the kinda lang u use on your fellow,its aint fair,change your ways,Jesus is coming soon.THANKS

Ooooooooh no wonder sorry dear, Under age
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
tjskii:

[size=18pt]hmm human beings can never be satisfied sha,whenever im on NL,im bombarded with threads that are about females being gold diggers,and wanting to spend all guy's money,now you have a female, who not only doesn't tax you financially,but also credits your account, and yet ure complaining,[/size]what do men really want,sheeesh

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Teaser4(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
@thweraja Thanks old man
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
Teaser4:

O[b]K,HER FAMILY IS LOADED,HMMMMMMMMMMMM,DAT MEANS U GO FINE OH![/b] wink wink
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by slimyem: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
You didnt know how to toast,NL taught you.now you are here again to ask NL how to give your gf gifts.very soon you will ask NL to teach you how to insert your kini into her kini or how to suck boobsi.na wa o.what a kiddish thread!
Re: She Gives But Never Accept Mine by eddy42k(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
if she no collect am quit the relationship okay

(1) (Reply)

Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker / How To Determine If Your Dealing With An Eventual Wife Or Just A Jumpoff / Some One Shud Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.