Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. (2879 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2011
Am tempted to ask, what is it with Nigerian ladies abroad? My friend met a "sister" and they happened to get along. Naturally, emotions set in and the lady asked him the "normal" question, "watin we dey do sef"? grin Bobo answered "just getting along" Then she said "If na date you wan date me, i get conditions oo" shocked Bobo asked "like"? and she answered "1. you must love me, 2. you must make friend with my mother, 3. your friends must stop coming to your house from 11pm, 4. No sex, 5. once in a while, you should give me money 6. stop associating with all those your blonde girlfriends, they irritate me, 7. i can cook for you but i will not do your laundaries 8. girls should not come to your house 9. you must learn yoruba and stop telling people that you're an igbo boy shocked

It may sound funny but its true. This girl is from Ogun state. Typical yoruba girl.

Please don't insult me. angry am hot tempered.! angry cool just comment! Yoruba girls, nawa!
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2011
na village girl?
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Beync(f): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2011
^ village girl for yankee undecided
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2011
Beync:

^ village girl for yankee undecided
dem plenty grin even here in NL
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Beync(f): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2011
^I think say person wen dey abroad don escape village be that na.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2011
First off you need to stop relating behaviour to tribe that in itself shows you to be uncultured ie 'bush'.

The girl dey take style prepare ground for marriage talk. If the guy no wan marry the babe make e run o!
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2011
Lord_Reed:

First off you need to stop relating behaviour to tribe that in itself shows you to be uncultured ie 'bush'.

The girl dey take style prepare ground for marriage talk. If the guy no wan marry the babe make e run o!

Thats just the way it is bro.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2011
Its not. There good and bad people every where you look. How people behave is not determined by tribe.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by justwise(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2011
Beync:

^I think say person wen dey abroad don escape village be that na.

grin grin grin
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by justwise(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2011
Lord_Reed:

I have to agree with that comment, its not about tribe, Some Nigerian girls are like that.

Her conditions are not bad as long as she will do exactly the same thing she wants me to do.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by sexylogan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
orbaxy:

Am tempted to ask, what is it with Nigerian ladies abroad? My friend met a "sister" and they happened to get along. Naturally, emotions set in and the lady asked him the "normal" question, "watin we dey do sef"? grin Bobo answered "just getting along" Then she said "If na date you wan date me, i get conditions oo" shocked Bobo asked "like"? and she answered "1. you must love me, 2. you must make friend with my mother, 3. your friends must stop coming to your house from 11pm, 4. No sex, 5. once in a while, you should give me money 6. stop associating with all those your blonde girlfriends, they irritate me, 7. i can cook for you but i will not do your laundaries 8. girls should not come to your house [/b]9. [b]you must learn yoruba and stop telling people that you're an igbo boy shocked

It may sound funny but its true. This girl is from Ogun state. Typical yoruba girl.

Please don't insult me. angry am hot tempered.! angry cool just comment! Yoruba girls, nawa!

Is she[b] insane[/b]? angry angry
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Coolabbie: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2011
Erm, It seems d woman doesnt want 2 take any chances. Gud thing she made d conditions rite 4rm d start, so its now up 2 d guy 2 either accept or fashi.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by MsPotato(f): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2011
If she gives the guy her conditions, than Im sure he can also give her his condition.

Chei!! Nonsense!!!

Is love about contract"??

Is love like a Product??

Na love become like sales and marketing??

Rubbish!  angry angry angry
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by bobbyray(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2011
@op, young man, is not only the the girl that is crazy, U̶̲̥̅̊ r also involvd, maybe little craze, for U̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ sit down or stand up Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ listen Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ such conditions,
Who is she? Is she as beyonce?
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2011
The one that actually worries me is rule #9. Does she want to strip him of his identity ?  undecided
Sounds like she wants a pet, not a man who knows he is a son of his father.  angry
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by xxTosinvillexx: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2011
Sincerely, its what yoruba girls can do not that i'm against my own tribe too.

NOT that we don't have stuffs like this with some other tribes but stuffs are too common with yoruba girls.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by drrionelli(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2011
@orbaxy:
Count yourself lucky. You know what kind of person this lady is BEFORE you've invested your time with her. If you are not amenable to her terms, then it's obvious that the relationship is not destined to work out. You and she can, thus, both look elsewhere.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by viruz007(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2011
Is d gurl in question drunk Shld learn her language and stop sayin am from my tribe, Nonsense. I undastand d no sex part. But my guys nt cumin to ma crib 1ce itz past 11pm? D babe should go and hug a huge transformer, afta that stay in d middle of d road let lighting hit her and finally get crushed by a truck, mTCHEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!! angry
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by amuukwu1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If she gives the guy her conditions, than Im sure he can also give her his condition.

Chei!! Nonsense!!!

Is love about contract"??

Is love like a Product??

Na love become like sales and marketing??

Rubbish!  angry angry angry

Bn a regular on this site since 2008 but refused to register. Preferred reading comments than registering. Today, I registered all because of Ms Potato. I love her comments. Girl, wherever you are, just know you brought me on board. grin
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ Lol well, the only contract that should be [b]must [/b]be in love today is a prenup.
There aint no 2 ways about that one. grin
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
She wants to marry a trained monkey. OP you don't seem like a trained monkey so waka dey go abeg. I hear San Diego Zoo has some of the finest trained monkeys for yankee. Make she go there with her conditions.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Moralistli(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
No sex means she's got nothin to offer.

orishi orishi. Hmmm,Girls!
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by rman: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
@OP

I see her request in a different way from others.

She is just being real. Most of us conciously or subconciously have expectations that must be met before qwe committ.
Goodlooks, money, sex , security, level of education are all requirements we look out for in our potential parteners.
If we all let our potential partners know our expectations before we comitt, no one we feel short changed later.
In fact all the post about ladies being gold diggers and guys only asking for sex will be laid to rest if we all state clearly what we expect from a potential partner.
I also expect people to understand that we all have different expectations from our partners so no one has a right to criticize others.

I see her as being real and matured
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by 197(f): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
Poster you forgot 11: you must buy me black berry !! angry angry
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
rman:

@OP

She is just being real. Most of us conciously or subconciously have expectations that must be met before qwe committ.
Goodlooks, money, sex , security, level of education are all requirements we look out for in our potential parteners.
If we all let our potential partners know our expectations before we comitt, no one we feel short changed later.
In fact all the post about ladies being gold diggers and guys only asking for sex will be laid to rest if we all state clearly what we expect from a potential partner.
I also expect people to understand that we all have different expectations from our partners so no one has a right to criticize others.

true save for 1 of the conditions. Which is why I said the one that actually worries me is number #9.
The one about he should not be telling people he is an ibo boy. What the heck is that about?  undecided

She wants a man that will renounce his origin just because he wants to date her? She has made it clear from the get-go that she is a loon and that if he wants to date her, she won't give him the same type of acceptance that she is demanding. Unless that was just her tactic to tell him she wasn't interested.

you call her mature, no arguments here. But she is a terribly selfish and mature person. Good that homeboy knows the thing he has on his hands now sha and not after binding commitments have been made.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by Nakele(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
orbaxy:

Am tempted to ask, what is it with Nigerian ladies abroad? My friend met a "sister" and they happened to get along. Naturally, emotions set in and the lady asked him the "normal" question, "watin we dey do sef"? grin Bobo answered "just getting along" Then she said "If na date you wan date me, i get conditions oo" shocked Bobo asked "like"? and she answered "1. you must love me, 2. you must make friend with my mother, 3. your friends must stop coming to your house from 11pm, 4. No sex, 5. once in a while, you should give me money 6. stop associating with all those your blonde girlfriends, they irritate me, 7. i can cook for you but i will not do your laundaries 8. girls should not come to your house 9. you must learn yoruba and stop telling people that you're an igbo boy shocked

Drolling with laughter,,,,,,,,,,u killed me with this one,,,,,,,,,so what kind of wahala be dis? bwaahaaahaahahaah
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nakele:

Drolling with laughter,,,,,,,,,,u killed me with this one,,,,,,,,,so what kind of wahala be dis? bwaahaaahaahahaah

lol. what can i say.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by deniyor: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
she is deluded.
She is giving conditions like it is a business decision. Her demands are not too ridiculous tho but she must be ready to do the same things.
On a side note, she wants money ( for herself and her mother) but doesnt want to shine congo. does she think a guy has to ber her slave or what? she better be ready to learn Ibo too.
NO friends in her place after 6pm
NO guys must visit her and she must visit any guy. NO friendship with any guy either.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by MsPotato(f): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
amu ukwu:

Bn a regular on this site since 2008 but refused to register. Preferred reading comments than registering. Today, I registered all because of Ms Potato. I love her comments. Girl, wherever you are, just know you brought me on board. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

Really? Me?? shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Awww, . Im so touched embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
amu ukwu:

Guy! thats an opener! wink
Ms. Potato:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

Really? Me?? shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Awww, . Im so touched embarassed embarassed embarassed

she don buy the hands. lol. show the bro some love wink
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by adamsrib(f): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
rman:

@OP

Finally someone who sees this as I do. Poster should be thankful that she is being honest and is letting it known what she requires. Would you rather she be dishonest and after
years of courtship she tell you all this? The same peeps bashing her will be the very ones who would call her dishonest if she waited to tell you her requirements.

Consider yourself lucky that she is telling you all this so you know what you are getting into. I applaud her for this, because this is how you start honest relationships.
Re: She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date. by orbaxy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
adamsrib:

Finally someone who sees this as I do. Poster should be thankful that she is being honest and is letting it known what she requires. Would you rather she be dishonest and after
years of courtship she tell you all this? The same peeps bashing her will be the very ones who would call her dishonest if she waited to tell you her requirements.

Consider yourself lucky that she is telling you all this so you know what you are getting into. I applaud her for this, because this is how you start honest relationships.

Where's the luck? Did you really read all she said and the implications?
yeah, she might be honest in context but wats up with all that crap. Learn Yoruba, hide your igbo identity. i mean this is way too childish don't you think.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"go For People In Your League" / Best Poster / Guys Would You Marry A Woman Richer Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.