Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,196 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? (1822 Views)

What So Special About Benin?? / For Those Asking What's So Special About FCT Abuja / Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Osaze007: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:

And the South South

Where in biafra land will the Navy stay? grin
Maybe in IMO river cheesy

South south is heterogenous
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Sammy07: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osaze007:

South south is heterogenous

They will come together to form a country.
They can't oppress each other.
They all have access to sea.
They have almost equal numbers.

The aniomas and igbo speaking areas of Port harcourt will go with biafra.
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by MetaPhysical: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
I'm not sure there is any Yoruba land in Edo state. Some part of Ondo state like Ese-Odo LG is an Izon land. I agree with the rest. But is Yoruba in landmass in Nigeria really close to 100,000. I'm not sure about this. The whole south west land mass is not up to 70,000. Can Yoruba land mass in Kwara and kogi be up to 35,000 sha

He said Yorubaland. It extends to the Volta region of Ghana.
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by MetaPhysical: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Then Lagos. !
The envy of all Nigerian tribes
Decendants of those who failed to govern it in the 1960s refer to it as no mans land

Aaaahhhh!!!

grin grin
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Ibadanpikin: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ritchiee:
Otokoto man spotted.He llikes nothing but sweet,sweet skulls because he is from SE republic.SKULL EATERS republic.
Sikiru when are u going to supply ur sisters skull to me i need it urgently,i am in IBADAN right now.
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Osaze007: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:

They will come together to form a country.
They can't oppress each other.
They all have access to sea.
They have almost equal numbers.

The aniomas and igbo speaking areas of Port harcourt will go with biafra.

Well that’s up to them to decide

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Ritchiee: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Sikiru when are u going to supply ur sisters skull to me i need it urgently,i am in IBADAN right now.

Sukueku,have you finished eating the factory baby's skull.I want to mine sukudi skull so you can eat for dinner.
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Osaze007: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
It’s also the only region that enjoys lucrative international borders
All goods into Nigeria must either use yoruba waterways or Yoruba land border
Same with all goods leaving Nigeria except for oil

While Boko Haram has ravaged the north east
Bandits have ravaged Northwest central Nigeria (except for kwara and Yoruba kogi)
Niger delta militants have destroyed Niger delta
iPod and Civil war has ravaged Igbo land

Only Yoruba remains fairly untouched
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol okay o... Almost all the Apoi speak Yoruba, but Ijaw blood runs in their veins. But it is left for them to decide sha.

Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
This is kwara

Baruten Kalama, moro and edu re fulani lands........

Kwara is not a total youruba state...

It's like the binis saying they own edo... which isn't true
They are not Fulani lands o, those are Nupe land, they are massively underdevelop.
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=91481757][/quote] I dey see Jebba for your map o shocked
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
I dey see Jebba for your map o shocked

Of course yes
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Captainrambo2: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osaze007:

75%-80% of kwara land and population is yoruba
that's not true o
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Captainrambo2: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
They are not Fulani lands o, those are Nupe land, they are massively underdevelop.
sorry. I find it hard to tell the two apart.... very similar people
Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Yebosola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
The only thing special about yoruba land is the large skull and private part industries that is scatter in every nook and cranny.Again we the yorubas have the highest brown roof houses in the whole of Africa.All this things makes us SPECIAL.

This sadist, whats your problem with Yoruba?am sure is pure enviousness, civilization in Nigeria started from Southwest, I just hope u are not close to sniper.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Osaze007: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yebosola:

This sadist, whats your problem with Yoruba?am sure is pure enviousness, civilization in Nigeria started from Southwest, I just hope u are not close to sniper.

Before can’t you see the bile from them the thing dey pain them

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Yoruba Land ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
sorry. I find it hard to tell the two apart.... very similar people
It is because you don't know them. They are very very different. Tapas(as they are been called by Yoruba's) look more like Yoruba's. But their LG is so underdevelop in Kwara state. In fact, you no go see network at all in some of their villages and towns. You go find a way to climb mountain or any other tall place before you go see small network.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private City Development Model Is “the Best Way Forward For Igboland” / You Begged Tinubu To Help You In Edo, Lagos APC Chair Tells Obaseki / Biafra Elders Gives KANU A Magic Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.