Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? (2071 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Rabbi4real: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hello ma,

I need your help. Please hide my identity. I am a 40 year old single woman. I have never been married before and I have been praying to God to help me get married before the age of 40 because I know it will be hard to get married after a woman clocks 40..even being over 30 years is hard enough.

Its not been easy living a single life I must confess. I admit,I had a few relationships but non led to marriage. These days,the men that come to me are married men who just want me to be their side chic. Two months ago, my friend introduced me to her cousin who is 43 years old.

This man got separated from his wife 3 years ago,they have a daughter and he is ready to remarry. He is a kind man but my problem is that his looks are quite discouraging. I know he is not a young man as such but the major problem is: he has pot belly and he is a heavy drinker. He drinks alcohol alot, I think that is why his belly is big.

Another issue is that he has a small ......

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/07/i-am-single-and-40-years-old-does-god-want-me-to-marry-this-man/

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Then tell him you're not comfortable with his drinking habit. Communication is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Even if them introduce u to dino melaye or hushpuppi,u go still complain. when it comes to marriage.no man or woman is a full package.
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by crazygod(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Do you have to marry? undecided
But seriously, are you getting married out of pressure or you are marrying based on love? If its loneliness, just get pregnant, get a kid of yours and you are good to go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Favourite001: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
U haven't had time to know wat got him separated from his wife,
Secondly as long as d man's wife is still alive u can't marry him even if dey r divorced, let's not put away the standard of God because the world is changing.

U have seen some signs yet u r heading there.am not discouraging u sis but blv me there's a way that seemeth right to human but the end thereof is death and destruction.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by UDUJ(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Favourite001:
U haven't had time to know wat got him separated from his wife,
Secondly as long as d man's wife is still alive u can't marry him even if dey r divorced, let's not put away the standard of God because the world is changing.

U have seen some signs yet u r heading there.am not discouraging u sis but blv me there's a way that seemeth right to human but the end thereof is death and destruction.

So based on your analogy a legally divorced man can never remarry once the ex is still alive? Jeez things I read on nairaland everyday undecided

Arrant Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Favourite001: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
UDUJ:

So based on your analogy a legally divorced man can never remarry once the ex is still alive? Jeez things I read on nairaland everyday undecided

Arrant Nonsense
I have passed my message
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by UDUJ(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Favourite001:

I have passed my message

And your message is rubbish. Please don't mislead people with that nonsense.

State where you got that misinformation from or forever keep shut.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Favourite001: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
UDUJ:

And your message is rubbish. Please don't mislead people with that nonsense.

State where you got that misinformation from or forever keep shut.
I don't need to reply you, yr response denotes yr standard
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by UDUJ(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Favourite001:

I don't need to reply you, yr response denotes yr standard

Only a very dull person will give such false information with nothing to back it up. Where ( what religion , law or societal dictates) will state that a legally divorced person can never remarry as long as the ex is still alive? I don't like arguing with dumb people.

This will be my last response to you. Further mentions will be ignored
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Pisol(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
If what you said is a reality then their are more to that. First thing is you really need a serious spiritual intervention ( prayer) which should have been a lifestyle before now.. waiting till 40 is not spiritually impressive. You can still pray

Scripturally you don't tie the knot with a man that left his family broken.

Pot belly shouldn't frail you from getting it right.. small penis either is not a problem, there r valid cure for that. The only problem is his intoxication with drinks.. if he his a cool headed man, you can sit him down and wisdom wisely talk it out, you can pray such out of him as well..
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by ogechchukwu: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
You are BIG 40 As a woman and at the same time God with his infinite mercy has given you grace to have a man to call your own,

you are here on nairaland complaining that the man have pot belly..

Are u not arshame of saying it at all . At your old age ..

And your big 40.......

Do not forget that obi is a boy-boy is boy, have u ever heard that obi became a man ...

Same to women..too.

Keep waiting for Mr.Right .

You will tell us at the end with your last last that you are lonely no man's wants u and you cant propose a man on your own ..

Keep waiting until u 50..
A man will come..

So want to call you MUMU please..

Respect yourself BIKO....
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jeez 40 yrs I pray your man locate you injn
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
ogechchukwu:
You are BIG 40 As a woman and at the same time God with his infinite mercy has given you grace to have a man to call your own,

you are here on nairaland complaining that the man have pot belly..

Are u not arshame of saying it at all . At your old age ..

And your big 40.......

Do not forget that obi is a boy-boy is boy, have u ever heard that obi became a man ...

Same to women..too.

Keep waiting for Mr.Right .

You will tell us at the end with your last last that you are lonely no man's wants u and you cant propose a man on your own ..

Keep waiting until u 50..
A man will come..

So want to call you MUMU please..

Respect yourself BIKO....
Please try to say kind words
Don't let someone commit suicide O
But to Frank for a woman to get married at 40 will require God intervention cause men will rather go for young girls I wonder what she's doing in her youthful age she has turned men and now men is turning her down
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
if you love this man then discourage him to at least reduce his drinking
men who drink a lot have lower testoterone and high oestrogene and with that erectile dysfunction comes into play....plus risk of high blood pressure
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by jasent(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Hello ma,

I need your help. Please hide my identity. I am a 40 year old single woman. I have never been married before and I have been praying to God to help me get married before the age of 40 because I know it will be hard to get married after a woman clocks 40..even being over 30 years is hard enough.

Its not been easy living a single life I must confess. I admit,I had a few relationships but non led to marriage. These days,the men that come to me are married men who just want me to be their side chic. Two months ago, my friend introduced me to her cousin who is 43 years old.

This man got separated from his wife 3 years ago,they have a daughter and he is ready to remarry. He is a kind man but my problem is that his looks are quite discouraging. I know he is not a young man as such but the major problem is: he has pot belly and he is a heavy drinker. He drinks alcohol alot, I think that is why his belly is big.

Another issue is that he has a small ......

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/07/i-am-single-and-40-years-old-does-god-want-me-to-marry-this-man/

Potbelly, is that supposed to be a problem? Can't you tell him to hit the gym?nawah o
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
you have to follow your heart.....be plain n get to know the guy first
Re: I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? by Rabbi4real: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Beautiful, marriage is not all about......
valentineuwakwe:
you have to follow your heart.....be plain n get to know the guy first

(1) (Reply)

UNDIES AND PHONE. / My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added / I Want To Move On. Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.