Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (91421 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / The Church Of Satan Founder Arrested In Ohafia Abia State. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I weep on behalf of the comments above
God help us all
Why are you weeping
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
if he chooses to worship the devil, how will destruction of his shrine solve the problems? if he was accused of child trafficking and COVID-19 violation, then let him face the case. His shrine destruction is nothing but oppression. And I understand you are appealing to religion as a justification for the act of this youth destroying his shrine but if we go this route then other religion could go on rampage to destroy other religion property.

Only an intelligent person will get a full grasp of what you have written here.

Unfortunately, we have a paucity of such individuals here on NL.

What we have are semi-literate and outrightly illiterate religious bigots who can't think logically.

The sooner we realize that this thing called religion is overrated, the better for everyone. It is not worth all the headache and sleeplessness that we ascribe to it.

'nough said.

3 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by kingxsamz(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Don't mind those dumb asses...

At least his Satan is white grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by dederocs(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2020
What is his offence...freedom.of religion and worship is assured in our constitution, until there is an offence...
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin

This post shows how dumb they are. What's the difference between them and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Emyres: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2020
This man takes people's wives. If your wife enters his church, forget it. He terrorized the community that even the Eze can't do anything. He was feared. Forget about the good works they said he did. He captured all those boys that are working for him and they can't even do anything for themselves again.

He is an evil man.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by nokatakata: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Wow. Satan has a church in alaigbo? No wonder they are always spreading so much hatred.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Satan is a good God compared to your useless God......

If you worship your ancestors gods, I'll be glad, but you chose to worship some useless foreign white asses God who gives no Bleep about you....

Simple question u can't answer.. I don't waste time on people who don't know where they're headed. I don't know what cheap shiit u smoke but my God cares for everything concerning me and has always been good to me.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Whatever happened to freedom of worship. The man should sue them

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2020
On a lighter note, sometimes I find myself wondering how many religious sects/group/denomination[whichever] exist in Nigeria.

I keep digging up new ones with each passing day.

Two years ago, I found out that adherents of the Baha'i faith exist in Nigeria. I'm still stunned by that discovery.

Met a girl some time ago who told me that she's a Mormon.

And now, a Church of Satan?

Damn!

Nigerians are indeed religious. smiley
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2020
If he was arrested because he did something bad then good for him, but seriously is Nigeria not a secular country again, everyone has the freedom to worship whatever they want to worship. Look at the worthless fascist Christian fanatics jerking off on this thread this is why Nigeria can never be great. Myopic and narrow mindedness plagues the minds of 99.8% of Nigeria's citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by IntegralC(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Stupid people commenting in the front page forming "woke" you're heading for destruction.
He was arrested for flouting Covid'19 rule and also child trafficking

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
SegFault:
If he was arrested because he did something bad then good for him, but seriously is Nigeria not a secular country again, everyone has the freedom to worship whatever they want to worship. Look at the worthless fascist Christian fanatics jerking off on this thread this is why Nigeria can never be great. Myopic and narrow mindedness plagues the minds of 99.8% of Nigeria's citizens.

Exactly.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by LaReinaa(f): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
All of you shouting freedom of worship are mad!
We don’t worship satan in this part of the world, if you want to worship your satan, do it behind closed doors grin

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What we have are semi-literate and outrightly illiterate religious bigots who can't think logically.

The sooner we realize that this thing called religion is overrated, the better for everyone. It is not worth all the headache and sleeplessness that we ascribe to it.

'nough said.
Semi literate or illiterate.
Insanity is rare in individuals but in nations, epochs and parties it is the rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
dairykidd:

Simple question u can't answer.. I don't waste time on people who don't know where they're headed. I don't know what cheap shiit u smoke but my God cares for everything concerning me and has always been good to me.

I'm not a worshipper of Satan, but your Bible clearly exonerates him from all the false accusations

But your stupid God has not been good to those children who suffered during the civil war.....

Such a useless God indeed........

See pictures below .....

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

'nough said.
You said it all, The least I could do is to second. This religious fanatism is one of the core problems affecting this country. These so called educated people throw their brains away when judging matter especially when it has religion in it. Many even transform merely physical issues to spiritual issues and religious matter. It is saddening

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by ICCtestimony(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2020
And the same youth are the same worshiper.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2020
The gods were asleep and are asleep
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Sh1g1d1: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nonsense and ingredients!

devil has nothing good to give! he puts before you, what is in you and grabs it all with all his might!

As Usual, devil, the Father of all liars has deceived him and left him to his fate ..

If anyway you know you got the so called goodies from this young man and those with him, I Admonish and advice to look for a Genuine Bible believing Servant of God for Deliverance...
it's never ever possible for devil to do good..

If you are honest with yourself, you will tell how far!

Go for your Deliverance and remove all you got from him.. devil has nothing good to give..

GOD hath Spoken once!Twice have I heard this;
ALL POWERS BELONGS TO GOD
Psalm 62:11

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by ICCtestimony(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2020
nokatakata:
Wow. Satan has a church in alaigbo? No wonder they are always spreading so much hatred.
On what ground
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Testimony1988(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2020
He should know serving Satan has no benefits but his life.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by michjunior: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2020
hush again?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Bakrabas: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2020
The star on the gate and beside the shrine is on Israeli flag and illuminati
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Ogbeniomo: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back
Be wise mr.man read and try to understand, U only read that he bought okada for some youth in the community to confused them,but not read that he has evil practices or because he bought okada for some youth now justified him to practice what every body in the community see as evil?.Because of his connction imagine.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by olax02(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Blessynokoro:
Hmmmm
can someone describle how lucifer look like?? grin
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by ukohajoe23: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Officialgarri post=91482028]And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back.

I don't know why some people are blind in their comments, do you know the evil the man has brought upon the community, training, sponsoring and harbouring criminal and cultism in the community. You just comment blindly without understanding the issue.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by pacificom: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back
He is guilty of propagating an unacceptable religion foundation which contradict the moral ethic of the society.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I'm not a worshipper of Satan, but your Bible clearly exonerates him from all the false accusations

But your stupid God has not been good to those children who suffered during the civil war.....

Such a useless God indeed........

See pictures below .....

I don't know what you people were discussing but for you to blame God for the plight of the children you posted in your comment is nothing but being naïve. God is not a man and God would not behave like a man. He didn't start the war, he didn't stop the children from feeding, he didn't steal their food. So where are your allegations coming from?
If you blame God then what do you do to the people who killed children, stole their food and made them war monsters? Those who raped them? Did God do that too?

Why do you feel God was to be blamed for malnourished children in the time of war? Just like blaming God because someone went to steal! I am not here to defend God but I am trying to help you see things from another angle.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
irrespective of who head the state, there should be freedom of worship
exactly cos people worship satan abroad and the government doesn't give a damm so long as they don't break the law I don't know why they'll arrest this young man and place false accusations on him it's just disgusting
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Pious101: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2020
ChristoBam:

The church was destroyed because of lockdown or what are you even saying?
Are u sure u quoted d right person?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by motionarena: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2020
hakeem4:
but you want to have freedom to worship either Jesus or Mohammed without anyone disturbing you
this one will definitely graduate to blood rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.