Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (91419 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / The Church Of Satan Founder Arrested In Ohafia Abia State. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2020
LaReinaa:
All of you shouting freedom of worship are mad!
We don’t worship satan in this part of the world, if you want to worship your satan, do it behind closed doors grin
what part of the law states that?

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by dalass(f): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

What good has your God offered

My God has offered life more abundantly and eternal life. He offered tree of life and evil leading to death.in the garden. Your god convinced Adam and Eve to eat fruit from the evil.tree that brought death and chaos into the world. Same way he has convinced you too.. lipsrsealed

Gpd has made us free moral beings to choose our paths between good and evil, right or wrong... But whatever our choices are comes with its consequences

What has your god offered except that he has been judged already and damned into everlasting darkness and destruction! So will. every one of his followers enter into same perdition with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
pacificom:
He is guilty of propagating an unacceptable religion foundation which contradict the moral ethic of the society.
go fvck yourself, if you are writing such nonsense at least quote sections of the law that says such angry ignorant people like you are the main reason we are backwards in this country

3 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:

I don't know what you people were discussing but for you to blame God for the plight of the children you posted in your comment is nothing but being naïve. God is not a man and God would not behave like a man. He didn't start the war, he didn't stop the children from feeding, he didn't steal their food. So where are your allegations coming from?
If you blame God then what do you do to the people who killed children, stole their food and made them war monsters? Those who raped them? Did God do that too?

Why do you feel God was to be blamed for malnourished children in the time of war? Just like blaming God because someone went to steal! I am not here to defend God but I am trying to help you see things from another angle.

Which other angle.....

Don't be naive

The bible says God is our father ......

So if you as a father sees two of your children fighting with knives,you won't separate them because you're not the cause......??
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:

My God has offered life more abundantly and eternal life. He offered tree of life and evil leading to death.in the garden, your god.convinced Adam and Eve to eat evil tter that brought death and chaos into the world. Same way he has convinced you too.. lipsrsealed

What has your god offered except that he has been judged already and damned into everlasting darkness and destruction! So will. every one of his followers enter into same perdition with him undecided

But your God did what for these children....

cry

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Golan007: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
grin Wailers be like Tinubu caused it

grin
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Golan007: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man funny Sha...put up satures like he has seen Satan and he knows how Satan looks

To be fair, Jesus couldn't be caucasian either.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

A Christian state.. headed by CAN.
and what has CAN done about their head that was murdered by muslims, what is CAN doing about muslims in the state since muslim laws contradicts Christian teachings idiots like you are just daft, there is no difference between shrine and what this man is doing and also guess what, shrines similar to this has been in existence since the igbos were discovered angry fool

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Cowbell521: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
kingzizzy:
Is there no longer freedom of worship?
As short as that thing be, you no fit read. Na to blame una fit do
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Which other angle.....

Don't be naive

The bible says God is our father ......

So if you as a father sees two of your children fighting with knives,you won't separate them because you're not the cause......??
you are even more naive than I thought. If you were God, your job was to be interfering in every fights of men and feeding malnourished children. God is sovereign, he only interfere with the activity of men when he sees fit.
I will enjoy this discussion, f you bring more technical talk to the table
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Midastorch:

Are u dumb?? Didn’t you see flouting of COVID19 Lockdown orders, Child trafficking and disturbing peace of the community... Be an Atheist but have sense at-least... He was not arrested because of his religion, Nigga has been practicing fro almost a decade now..
common sense should tell you those are false allegations angry seems like you've not been in police custody before
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
you are even more naive than I thought. If you were God, your job was to be interfering in every fights of men and feeding malnourished children. God is sovereign, he only interfere with the activity of men when he sees fit.
I will enjoy this discussion, f you bring more technical talk to the table

You're more naive than you think I am.....

Tell your God that he is irrelevant if actually this is how he feels about life.......

I wonder where you Christians think from
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
YouAreFinished:

cōck and bull story
The people in those pics had a clear intent of destroying his statues of Satan.
We all know the real reason why he's being harassed.
don't mind them as if flaunting lockdown orders is enough to get someone arrested, if he has been in police detention before he will know those guys are even more evil and corrupt cos they will levy false accusations on you to get what they want
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

You're more naive than you think I am.....

Tell your God that he is irrelevant if actually this is how he feels about life.......

I wonder where you Christians think from
I thought I said God is not a Man. I am done with you. Have a nice day.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by frank417: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Oga been wan start business. Just imagine how many people he would’ve scammed with this
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
I thought I said God is not a Man. I am done with you. Have a nice day.

Better for you

I can't keep wasting my time educating an ignorant person......

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by LaReinaa(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
what part of the law states that?
Ask your keypad grin
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by dalass(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2020
ChristoBam:

The same way you are angry with this is the same way some Muslims are angry if there's a church in their neighborhood. But you'll all come here to shout for religious freedom when a church gets vandalized in Borno or somewhere.

You just don't get it, do you?

Satan worship comes with sacrifices that our forefathers practiced and some witchdoctors still into such with human and animal sacrifices!

If you are an albino or hunchbank, happen to walk about the time Satan wants such a character as sacrifice. I'm sure you'll be glad to willingly offer yourself!

Yes, some Muslims hate Christians enough to not only vandalize churches but kidnap, kill and rage against them especially in the North... Why is that not happening in the South because we have churches and mosques sometimes side by side here, no issues! Any wonder that the north is now boiling with book haram on rampage everywhere. No more Christian to kill, they even attack UN humanitarian aid workers... So its not just Christians they are attacking, they're just jihading for their greed
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by kingxsamz(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

This post shows how dumb they are. What's the difference between them and boko haram

Bro, the thing tire me.
And they'll wail when their churches are being destroyed.
But when shrines are destroyed for no justifiable reason, they'll sing praises to their god.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by nurusystem(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
those that destroyed is shrine will go to jail.Nigeria is circular,Igbo lazy youth.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
gnykelly:

if you think I'm dumb. then you are blind. does arrest warrant comes with destruction of properties
bros oil dey your head, this is why people choose to be atheist cos religious people tend to take things to the extreme and ignore all the vital stuff when they themselves are no better

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by JastSiryin(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Smh...It is quite clear that the vast majority of people in this country are brainless. If only they could sit down to think,they wouldn't have lifted a finger.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by dalass(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

This is why you'll forever remain backwards.
Even if someone wanted to worship goats, it's none of your business.
Fine, you can criticize them all you want, but why destroy their property?
You want others to tolerate you as a Christian worshipping white Jesus and white god, but won't tolerate others worshipping what they deem fit... Mental slave. undecided

I am not worshiping any white or whatever coloured god of your imagination... Did you see me among the vandals?

Go ahead and worship satan anyhow you want. The day he asks for your son or mother as sacrifice, maybe your eyes will clear
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Bro, the thing tire me.
And they'll wail when their churches are being destroyed.
But when shrines are destroyed for no justifiable reason, they'll sing praises to their god.

They'll keep swimming in hypocrisy

See the dumb ass above your post who was telling me trash ......

How can a loving God abandon those Biafran children.....did they sin against anybody.....

All he had to say was that God is not the one that caused it that's why he can't interfer......
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by DeRay98(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nonsense and ingredients!

devil has nothing good to give! he puts before you, what is in you and grabs it all with all his might!

As Usual, devil, the Father of all liars has deceived him and left him to his fate ..

If anyway you know you got the so called goodies from this young man and those with him, I Admonish and advice to look for a Genuine Bible believing Servant of God for Deliverance...
it's never ever possible for devil to do good..

If you are honest with yourself, you will tell how far!

Go for your Deliverance and remove all you got from him.. devil has nothing good to give..

GOD hath Spoken once!Twice have I heard this;
ALL POWERS BELONGS TO GOD

How are not sure if that's not coded den of human rituals?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2020
LaReinaa:

Ask your keypad grin
Na morning be this o. Better mind the way to talk to an elderly man angry
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by OgundeleT(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2020
The way his shrine was destroyed shows that he was targeted based on his believe and nothing more. If he had done something wrong, his shrine should not be destroyed for that. Rather, he should be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Someone7:
An entire community blaming this poor man for their laziness and misfortune.

What crime did he commit?
ah swear bro I'm just sad same peope are no better than this young man, he gave them bikes and empowered some youths and this is how they pay him back? Christianity is just hypocrisy las las if they don't want him in the community they should've told him jejely

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

But your God did what for these children....

cry

Exactly my thoughts. How could he let innocent children suffer and die in this state without intervening?

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

They'll keep swimming in hypocrisy

See the dumb ass above your post who was telling me trash ......

How can a loving God abandon those Biafran children.....did they sin against anybody.....

All he had to say was that God is not the one that caused it that's why he can't interfer......

These folks are funny sha.
Their god can never do wrong in their eyes.
They even tried to justify the genocide ordered by their god in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
JastSiryin:
Smh...It is quite clear that the vast majority of people in this country are brainless. If only they could sit down to think,they wouldn't have lifted a finger.

Why do you think that country is so backwards?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
common sense should tell you those are false allegations angry seems like you've not been in police custody before
which one is common sense again. Only you dey inside your house with nokia symbian phone dey type nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.