Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price (45694 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Spark 4 Specifications And Price / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Exumal: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
MT6761 in for 64k in 2020,haba tecno
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by sunshineV(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol another helio A22 device, 720p resolution in 2020? Camera will depreciate in less than 7 months..

How will I enjoy call of duty on a device cost 65k with helio p22 and 720p resolution?

Is this not wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
GentleA:
Mitcheww... Only Battery Advantage ��.
Quad Core?
Seriously, when will Tecno upgrade to Octa Core?

Trust me, if you need a Phone, and You want a Phone you could hold, once and for all, Get Samsung or an iPhone, or any other quality phone, outside Tecno and infinix. Especially if you do more than chatting, music playing and movie watching.
1.5GB RAM for Samsung phone, better pass Tecno 2GB RAM��.

that's surely an indisputable fact, but you should consider that some people don't have a choice due to budget, or people still prefer the phone (Tecno or infinix) cos yet they seem to have no problem with it which is not strange cos I am using a Tecno spark 4 air for 3months plus yet there isn't any fault in it, so for me unless I am privileged to get a more quality product. I will go for Tecno, but I will still prefer a phone I know to one I don't. and I won't still prefer a very expensive phone and even if xiaomi is cheap, I don't still trust it even with all the hype, I do not want to become like all these xiaomi marketers here who are so rude ciao angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Exumal: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

that's surely an indisputable fact, but you should consider that some people don't have a choice due to budget, or people still prefer the phone (Tecno or infinix) cos yet they seem to have no problem with it which is not strange cos I am using a Tecno spark 4 air for 3months plus yet there isn't any fault in it, so for me unless I am privileged to get a more quality product. I will go for Tecno, but I will still prefer a phone I know to one I don't. and I won't still prefer a very expensive phone and even if xiaomi is cheap, I don't still trust it even with all the hype, I do not want to become like all these xiaomi marketers here who are so rude ciao angry

Bros! Bros! Bros! How many times I call you? You dey ascribe trust to transsion? Fear God!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Chrisjay1998 post=91487366][/quote]
bro the phone is a cool device. it's filled with features that can drive one crazy and the camera, it's a bomb, you won't wanna miss it, just get yours now and enjoy.

I think I sound a bit like a marketer, I wasn't paid to do it, but when I see a good device that I like, I tend to say what I think it is.

and I haven't even touched the phone in question yet wink I just like anything Tecno. not that I don't like Samsung o but Tecno is gooooood....
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Albert0011(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Phone is by choice o...am currently using Pouvoir 3 LB7...For those of u ranting if they can play Call of duty on this phone,yes it's capable of doing it.
I play GTA San Andreas on my Pouvoir 3 and i can even play it for hours without no issues.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Exumal:

Bros! Bros! Bros! How many times I call you? You dey ascribe trust to transsion? Fear God!

haha.... fear GOD you too. you people that like to degrade other people just because of their choice of phone. fear GOD..
there are many other reasons to fear GOD sef it's now in phone matter. imagine I fear GOD by not ascribing trust to transsion as you accuse me and don't fear GOD by stealing a nice phone that I can't afford. so then what?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Albert0011(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

haha.... fear GOD you too. you people that like to degrade other people just because of their choice of phone. fear GOD..
there are many other reasons to fear GOD sef it's now in phone matter. imagine I fear GOD by not ascribing trust to transsion as you accuse me and don't fear GOD by stealing a nice phone that I can't afford. so then what?
Bros don't mind them...U sow ur coat according to ur size.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

If a 6000mah battery phone is very light doesn't mean that the battery ain't upto 6000 mah
Bros take am easy, that's not what he is implying
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Odih4sure(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
There is nothing impressive in either of the phones.
Most budget phones run on FHD+ screen of 1080x2400 screen resolution and High definition, 4K30fps quad camera set-ups.

Having a 10,000mAh battery is not a deal-breaker if you have a good processor. Tecno should break away from Mediatek and embrace Snapdragon chipset. A good chipset is a background app-killer.

I am tired and sick of Tecno and Infinix mobiles' 720x... screen resolution. Serious pone manufacturers have moved away from there.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
MATURELION:
grin transsion line of phones are trash, since I switch enter Samsung I've been a happy person
quitters never win and winners never quit. so because of maybe on or two challenges you might have encountered in transsion devices you not only dumped them you now bad-mouth them...... shame
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
agoodman:
Tecno is trash. They keep releasing phones with 720p display in 2020. I can't imagine how dull the screen would look.
I don't know how bright a phone screen should be but I use a spark 4 air and the screen is not dull
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Americanboy35: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
Minajesty18:

With covid19 everywhere, there have been scarcity of SENSE lately, Baba receive Sense....
you no well
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bluesearoll:
Please I need to know if infinix note 7.6gram,64rom ok?
Bros I don't know what you want to expect from here because transsion devourers will overcome you grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
MightySirKay:
How much did you get the phone?
enjoy you pho me ooo don't get faxed out by these xiaomites and neither should you end up being like them even if you ever leave transsion for any reason even if the phone fail you don't be like them...... haha.... I laugh but it's truth

Modified: it's not your message, sorry grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
MightySirKay:
How much did you get the phone?
enjoy you phone ooo don't get fazed out by these xiaomites and neither should you end up being like them even if you ever leave transsion for any reason even if the phone fail you don't be like them...... haha.... I laugh but it's truth
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by tenry(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Can I get this phone in Lagos this week? Abt to change my phone and it fits in perfectly to what I wanted. Also the price is OK. Where can I get it?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Exumal: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

Do you understand the word value for money? Anyway I don't know how you earn yours Sha...
Do you understand phone specs and their monetary value?
Try compare transsion to other products at the same price range. You're one of those who allow the white to look down on us and throw anything at us like we don't know now anything. I can't blame you but the system with which we found ourselves. What SON doing self?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
icebird25:
Still flexing my infinix note 7...
You heard me right ..note 7 I said(just incase all these iPhone and Samsung users begins to quote me here)
enjoy you pho me ooo don't get faxed out by these xiaomites and neither should you end up being like them even if you ever leave transsion for any reason even if the phone fail you don't be like them...... haha.... I laugh but it's truth
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Exumal:

Do you understand the word value for money? Anyway I don't know how you earn yours Sha...
Do you understand phone specs and their monetary value?
Try compare transsion to other products at the same price range. You're one of those who allow the white to look down on us and throw anything at us like we don't know now anything. I can't blame you but the system with which we found ourselves. What SON doing self?
Bros sorry to offend you. but in phone matter for me it a cut you coat according to your size ooo... if the phone fit I use am the way phone send am.. I no send any tech guru. but my own be say make una leave people to their choice. they have their rights and reasons
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
MATURELION:
who told you grin i was even surprised to see alot of people use samusing and xaomi, one of my guys that I thought would use tecno repented and is using Samsung this company might file bankruptcy next 2 years if they don't drastically drop the prices of thier products watch out, by the way who even sells QUAD CORE processor for 54k na madness ni
Bros you wicked ooo... you are saying drop prices? do you even know what make the price that high in Nigeria? whether it is custom duty, or clearance or taxes why blame the company themselves, even if it is them, do you know whether they are even profiting as they expect or just managing.... please don't just say things rashly... can you even boldly say these things in front of any of their managers?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by goldbim(f): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
King44:
Who knows if Techno spark 5 is available in stores now?
it’s very much available now.make sure you check the charging speed very well before leaving the store.my younger sis got one of recent.shes enjoying the phone but the charging slow die grin.she tried returning it at carlcare they were talking in the rubbish!!i repeat,check the charging speed before leaving the store!!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by OgThanos: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros take am easy, that's not what he is implying
I read it's light weight. Imagine 6000 mah phone light weight. Maybe they have special definition for light weight.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Exumal: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros sorry to offend you. but in phone matter for me it a cut you coat according to your size ooo... if the phone fit I use am the way phone send am.. I no send any tech guru. but my own be say make una leave people to their choice. they have their rights and reasons

You're right, "cut your coat according to your cash" people tend to hide under this to exploit people. Imagine calling transsion devices a budget king, when we know they're charging too much for any of their device they're offering. It all appears to me like the exploitation that happened years ago. "Give the king a mirror and he will deliver 100 slaves to the white" "give them a big battery, bright camera and bigger screen, they will go for loan just to have the device"....my own perspective though.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Sunnick(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

He is simply telling u. transsion is still exploiting at that price. U get a better phone with ur budget if only you do a little research

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Exumal: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sunnick:

He is simply telling u. transsion is still exploiting at that price. U get a better phone with ur budget if only you do a little research

Their eyes never open. Let them eat the forbidden fruit small. grin grin cheesy
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by GentleA(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

Yea.. but stuffs like this are meant to educate people, make people understand what they're buying.
But wait oo, you keep on saying “cut your coat according to your size".. by that, i guess your opinion is about people buying what they can afford. This is quite perplexing. Do you know that Samsung Grand Prime Pro is just about 45k or less, and even outdated, yet I can beat my chest and boldly say “that phone is better than Spark 4!" Not to even mention A30s and the others. Guy, some better phones out there are quite cheaper, compared to what Tecno Offers. The truth is, people jus don't cut their coats according to their sizes, they're rather, blinded by Tecno marketing strategies. I'm not saying people shouldn't buy what they can afford, I'm just saying people should go for notes, not coins. You end up paying more with coins.
Buttom line is, be sure it's worth the hype before you buy.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Tongsman(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
habbyordun:
please suggest a good phone I can buy between 40k and 50k. thank you
Go and check out Umidigi phones out.
Your budget will get you either Umidigi A7 pro or Umidigi Power 3.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by pat077: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Trash as usual
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by loluharmony(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
I hope is 5G network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.