Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land (16077 Views)

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
yoruba people are one set of confussed people, no culture.
What i keep asking, instead of oduduwa to fall from heaven and smatch his senseless brain in ile ife, why didnt he fall into atlantic ocean or indian ocean. And 75% of nigeria's problem would not have existed

I blame Ajayi crowther for civilizing you guys. He should have left you in the wilderness to live with wild animals like you used to without cloth.

Maybe we would have been using you guys for hunting games now and 99.99% of Nigeria problem wouldn't have existed.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
u can only find us in lagos, which is no man's land because we developed it

You are a liar. Your kinsmen are scattered around Ibadan, Akure, Osogbo, and Ekiti like refugees.

How can you develop Lagos whe you don't have any city that can measure to Lagos in your tiny landlocked region.

Except if you meant you developed Lagos with slave status. Coz a slave need not have the kind of place he is developing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

Above silly post is one of the indictments of the useless free education policy mandated by Awolowo's tribal politics.

God bless Awo the great.

He made sure to send the flat head Zik back to the erosion ravaged tiny region he came from.

I spit on Zik flat head!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

I wanted to be a little hash on you from one of your nonsensical posts then I saw the bolded. The nuisance left by the silly free education by Awolowo will take a along time to eradicate.

You can't even spell "harsh"

Zik will not sleep well for refusing to give you guys free education.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iceberg3: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

At least they don't foolishly slaughter millions of Yorubas in all this? They don't slaugher thousand of Yorubas like they did in the counter coup massacre.

Yoruba defeated the Fulanis in the Jalumi war. Only Ibadan forces oooo.

The Hausa/Fulani killed millions of Igbos while you are here listing just not more than 10 political figures.

The joke is on Ojuku in his grave.

What now happened in ilorin,Kwara,why didn't the Ibadan warrior save Afonja that UsainAfonjaBolted away from Kwara?
Why did he abadon ilorin so tey small small Fulani boys install emir gambari that you all dobale flat on the ground for till today?

They defeat Igbo,tell the world, which Igbo ln land was taken over by Fulanis?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iceberg3: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

You can't even spell "harsh"

Zik will not sleep well for refusing to give you guys free education.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

I blame Ajayi crowther for civilizing you guys. He should have left you in the wilderness to live with wild animals like you used to without cloth.

Maybe we would have been using you guys for hunting games now and 99.99% of Nigeria problem wouldn't have existed.
thunder fire ajayi crowther. The slave that all he could achieve on earth was to translate bible to yoruba.
When ajayi crowther came to bonny, igbos were already very civilised and was doing business with white men.
Slave ajayi crowther that died and was buried in bonny because he had no home town

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iceberg3:

What now happened in ilorin,Kwara,why didn't the Ibadan warrior save Afonja that UsainAfonjaBolted away from Kwara?
Why did he abadon ilorin so tey small small Fulani boys install emir gambari that you all dobale flat on the ground for till today?

Ilorin was an issue of Afonja rebelling against the Alaafin due to the issue they had with eachother. Fulani never waged war to take it and they took it through treachery.

Ibadan military annihilated the Fulanis in the Jalumi war when the Fulani trespassed by thinking they can invade Yorubland in war.

About the Igbos, what's left again? Fulani already killed 3million + of you gusy. Is it until they kill the whole Igbo race before you agree they have conquered you guys?

Na everyday una dey cry say make them give you Biafla, while the Fula continue to hold you by the blokos like they did to Ojuiku of unblessed memory.

Tueh!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Agbari Ojuku when will the landlocked muddy land be free of Fulani domination?

Right since I got on earth, your ancestors have been screaming Fulani domination and crying like babies for Biafra since. You their offsprings are crying for liberaton too and I am sure your kids will cry for liberation too in the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

You are a liar. Your kinsmen are scattered around Ibadan, Akure, Osogbo, and Ekiti like refugees.

How can you develop Lagos whe you don't have any city that can measure to Lagos in your tiny landlocked region.

Except if you meant you developed Lagos with slave status. Coz a slave need not have the kind of place he is developing.
igboland is 1000% more developed than yorubaland. What u have are mere towns -abeokuta, osogbo, akure etc are all town that u can only compare with similar towns in igboland like obollo, lokpa and igboukwu towns

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Cashsteady(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
which yorubaland? The one in osogbo?

What has osogbo got to do with this
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
igboland is 1000% more developed than yorubaland. What u have are mere towns -abeokuta, osogbo, akure etc are all town that u can only compare with similar towns in igboland like obollo, lokpa and igboukwu towns

Hahaha lol. you mean the muddy erosion ravaged alaigbo is developed?

EVen Obi of Onitsha will be ashamed of you.

I have never heard of Obollo or Lokpa berfore in my life. Are they name of person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Ilorin was an issue of Afonja rebelling against the Alaafin due to the issue they had with eachother. Fulani never waged war to take it and they took it through treachery.

Ibadan military annihilated the Fulanis in the Jalumi war when the Fulani trespassed by thinking they can invade Yorubland in war.

About the Igbos, what's left again? Fulani already killed 3million + of you gusy. Is it until they kill the whole Igbo race before you agree they have conquered you guys?

Na everyday una dey cry say make them give you Biafla, while the Fula continue to hold you by the blokos like they did to Ojuiku of unblessed memory.

Tueh!
half-baked free education couple with back-bitting, terribly lying grandparents is the major problem you have.
How far the list of companies in osogbo. U were proudly mentioning companies in lagos, mention even 2 or 3 in osogbo, u can include pure water companies, must they must be yoruba owned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Notyamate(f): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
in osogbo? Where picture of the light?

Seriously you people don't speak with fact.

I'm sure you have never been to Osogbo, if you have, which side?

I moved to Osogbo (Ola-iya) some few years ago and I can tell you that Osogbo is one of the cities with the highest electricity in Nigeria.

The average electricity per day here in Osogbo is at least 18hrs per day. Sometimes they won't take the light for 5 consecutive days.

For someone who has lived in many states in Nigeria, Osogbo in Osun is the only state that Nepa won't take light even if it's raining heavily.

So tell me which part of Osogbo do you stay?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
half-baked free education couple with back-bitting, terribly lying grandparents is the major problem you have.
How far the list of companies in osogbo. U were proudly mentioning companies in lagos, mention even 2 or 3 in osogbo, u can include pure water companies, must they must be yoruba owned

Shukudi check back my post and see the list of companies I already listed.

I don't have time to waste because time is money.

I am now strategizing on how to bring the flat head of Obi of Onitsha from my friend thatigboman.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Hahaha lol. you mean the muddy erosion ravaged alaigbo is developed?

EVen Obi of Onitsha will be ashamed of you.

I have never heard of Obollo or Lokpa berfore in my life. Are they name of person, animal, place or thing?
school you no go, leave your rural osogbo and travel to other places, you cant.
Ask your fellow yoruba people, anyone that schools in UNN knows obollo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Shukudi check back my post and see the list of companies I already listed.

I don't have time to waste because time is money.

I am now strategizing on how to bring the flat head of Obi of Onitsha from my friend thatigboman.
the companies you listed are in lagos or in lagos border.
List companies in osogbo let's see.
Go and bring the head. And the consequences will consume all yorubaland except ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Notyamate:

I moved to Osogbo (Ola-iya) some few years ago and I can tell you that Osogbo is one of the cities with the highest electricity in Nigeria.

The average electricity per day here in Osogbo is at least 18hrs per day. Sometimes they won't take the light for 5 consecutive days.

For someone who has lived in many states in Nigeria, Osogbo in Osun is the only state that Nepa won't take light even if it's raining heavily.

If you don't want to disturb yourself sis, don't take these Igbo guys serious.

The guy is hawking gala somewhere in Lagos-Ibadan expressway and dosen't have the luxury of seeing Osogbo and its electricity.

Osogbo that sometimes you won't even charge your phone until it reaches 5% battery because you are 100% sure there will be light to charge it.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Factshunter: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Mehn!!!!! grin
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
school you no go, leave your rural osogbo and travel to other places, you cant.
Ask your fellow yoruba people, anyone that schools in UNN knows obollo

If those places are popular like you said, we won't need to visit there before knowing the name.

That tells you it is audio popularity. DOn't make me laugh too much with your comedy.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Notyamate:

me stay in osogbo? U think i dont like my skull?
Help that tout salewa whatever, list the companies in osogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
the companies you listed are in lagos or in lagos border.
List companies in osogbo let's see.
Go and bring the head. And the consequences will consume all yorubaland except ekiti

So the Ibadan companies are in Lagos border?

See me see wahala oooo.

Yes, I will bring the head of Obi of Onitsha and if anybody do anyhow, the below will be the result!

[img]https:///65535/50091218086_40e849c92d_o_d.jpg[/img]
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

If those places are popular like you said, we won't need to visit there before knowing the name.

That tells you it is audio popularity. DOn't make me laugh too much with your comedy.
lest we forget, list the companies in osogbo.
Obollo is small london. If not for rape and skull mining, will anyone know osogbo? Ilesa and ile ife were even the only known towns in osun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
lest we forget, list the companies in osogbo.
Obollo is small london. If not for rape and skull mining, will anyone know osogbo? Ilesa and ile ife were even the only known towns in osogbo

Small london? Hahahahaha

I am 100% sure it is a muddy ersoion ravaged small town that dosen't even exist on the map.

Tueh!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

So the Ibadan companies are in Lagos border?

See me see wahala oooo.

Yes, I will bring the head of Obi of Onitsha and if anybody do anyhow, the below will be the result!

the only major company in ibadan is that tobacco company. Im surprised u didnt include guru marhaji as a company in ibadan since u included a market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Small london? Hahahahaha

I am 100% sure it is a muddy ersoion ravaged small town that dosen't even exist on the map.

Tueh!
are u going to list the companies in osogbo or not? I have better things to do
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
the only major company in ibadan is that tobacco company. Im surprised u didnt include guru marhaji as a company in ibadan since u included a market

Don't waste my time. You need your glasses on to see the companies in Ibadan below?

These are few of the Industries in Ibadan alone:

Multinationals:
Nestle flower gate factory

Meyer paints factory

British American tobacco factory.

Nampack carton factory

Nigerian breweries factory

International breweries factory

Nigerian bottling company factory

7 up bottling company factory

Fan milk factory

P&G factory etc.

PLASTIC AND FOAM INDUSTRY

1)Bode foam

Km 12, Ajoba town, Egbeda local government ibadan Oyo state

2) Asabi plastic

Km 9/ Podo old Lagos Rd ibadan

3) Altak industries limited

Km8 Old Lagos road opposite New garage Ibadan

4)Black horse plastic

KM 12, old Lagos Rd, Podo village ibadan

5) Nipo Factory

Ibadan-Abeokuta rd Apata ibadan

Shuji plastics industries

6)Afriplast industries Ltd

Obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan

Km 12, New Ife road, Ajoda ibadan Oyo state

FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY

7) Nigerian Eagle flour mill

5 Pepsi road oluyole ibadan

cool FTN cocoa process plc

Monatan market Ibadan

9) Premier feeds mill company ltd

Eagle flour road, Lagos-Ibadan expressway Ibadan

10) Stop hunger cassava processing center

Olaniyonu close, old Oyo road Ibadan

11) Papanu food industries

Plot 4, Bolarinwa close Kuola Apata ibadan

12) Cashew nut factory

Askar paint road Eleyele Ibadan

13) Nectar foods Ltd

Nos 3, Ogun seyintan street off Abaje bus stop, Oluyole Ibadan.

14) Okiki Ade palm kernel industry

78, Adeleke street Jericho Ibadan

15) Grace Agricultural business limited Food processing company

Arikewayo street rd5 Moniya ibadan

FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS (FMCG)

16)Sumal food limited (take note Sumal and Yale are different companies owned by the same family)

Plot 2a, block J Oluyole industrial Estate Ring Road Ibadan

17)Yale Food nig Ltd
Oluyole Estate, Mko Abiola way ibadan

18) Oriental foods industry Ltd

Km 14 Lagos ibadan Express way Oluyole local government ibadan

19) Sweetco Foods Ltd
9, Obafemi Awolowo way, New Gra 200263, Ibadan

20) Quality foods manufacturing Enterprise Ltd

Alabebe, iwo road, ibadan

21)Energy food company Ltd

Obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan

22) Blue Sappire Foods

30, Oyo road, Samonda ibadan

23) Belloue Foods

Nos 2 Genbro Ogunbiyi street Bodija ibadan.

24) Blessed food and Drinks company

NOS 10 Adeniyi Ave, old Bodija Ibadan

CHEMICAL, DETERGENT AND COSMETICS

25) Fuman Nigerian limited

Ibadan-Abeokuta rd ibadan

26) Expanded Global industries

Plot 9, industrial Estate extension ibadan oluyole ibadan

27) Heritage coatings and allied chemical products

No 6 Lane 11, ifelagba layout ibadan

28) Siperco Nigerian Ltd ibadan

Plot 2a olubadan industrial Estate new Ife rd ibadan

29) Sudit oil and chemicals limited Km 8a old Lagos road ibadan

30) Glassy liquid Starch ibadan

Technology incubation center Samonda Ibadan

OTHERS

31) Isoglass industries limited

Block E plot 17 Oluyole industrial estate ibadan

32) AA Olatunji & Sons Nigeria limited (Recycling center)

College bus stop opp black horse plastic industry podo ibadan

33) Itele Footwear

Mobile pixeles building, Town planning way MKo Abiola way ibadan

34) Swotcraft steel construction

Suite 28, opp Sheik Garage, Sango ibadan

35) Vina international limited

NO 9 Obafemi Awolowo way Dudge ibadan

36) Fabex paint

44, Oyo road Samoda Ibadan

37) Associated match industries Nigerian limited

9, obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan. .
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iamgrey5(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iceberg3:

Afonja was assassinated in a palace coup

Ibadan not only defeated Fulani but spanked Bini out of Yoruba territory in Ekiti and Ondo to the extent that Ibadan started raiding bini kingdom for slaves.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Notyamate(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
me stay in osogbo? U think i dont like my skull?
Help that tout salewa whatever, list the companies in osogbo

Always jumping from one point to another when you have clearly been defeated.

You want them to mention companies in Ibadan and Ogun state, they did.

You want them to mention companies in Ibadan only, they did.

Now you want them to start mentioning companies in Osogbo.

It is clear that anybody engaging you people is wasting his time.

Na only you? you won't find Hausa or any other tribes saying they developed this, they developed that.

Na only you develop Malaysia, Na you develop Indonesia, Na you develop China, yet ordinary your states you can't develop. They curse you people ni?

Most of our people are born in the Southwest and lived in the Southwest without stepping foot into any of your Igbo states, can same be said to your region?

Always jumping up and down developing other people's states.

Yoruba proverb says, Ile la tin keso rode.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
every single part of yaba and ebutte meta was developed by white men and igbos. Show us pictures of osogbo
lol
Poor old man.
So Igbos too like good things. grin
Any Igbo you see in Yaba/Ebute Meta is probably there to do this...

And we are going to nab them grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iceberg3: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Iamgrey5:
Afonja was assassinated in a palace coup

Ibadan not only defeated Fulani but spanked Bini out of Yoruba territory in Ekiti and Ondo to the extent that Ibadan started raiding bini kingdom for slaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

"Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / Gov. Bokola Saraki Is Not Yoruba! / Teenager Kidnaps 7-year-old Boy, Demands N3.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.