Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. (1682 Views)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church / Stop Them Before They Stop You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Gjrich(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Believe me, knowing these secrets of witches and wizards will solve most of your problems.
But you will get to know that, 80% of your problems are caused by your actions, by giving them (witches and wizard) the permissions 
without you knowing it. 
You can avoid them. 
Knowing about them will help you make the right decision about people around you.

The old testament condem witches.

Exodus22:18, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live". 

A group of witches are called Coven. 
A male witch is called wizard or warlock.
The name witch comes from the word 'Wicca' wicca which means "wise one". You see?
Witches and wizards are very wise.

Who is a witch? 

A Witch is a woman who is associated with evil, practise evil spell. They possess the power to your control things and events with your permissions. And they can't do without your permissions.

They are known to operate at night, As night falls, they gain energy. All the activities of witches and wizards always ends before 3am. Else, as day breaks, their powers vanish slowly. Who ever stays till after 3am, might not be able to go back home.

The person might fall from the sky when going back home from coven, if time elapsed. 

Witches are afraid of being flung by brooms. Try flung a witch with just a stick of broom, she will beg you. 

Below are facts about witches and wizards.

1. You can torture a witch for several minutes and she won't talk. But with a stick of broom for a minute she can confess. 

2. A person can't bewitch you if none of your relatives (especially your parents) hands are not among. 
It is possible that your mother or your dad is not a witch but a pastor or a native doctor can tell you that your dad or your mum is bewitching you. 
Do you know why? 
Let me explain.

Remember I said that, nobody can bewitch you if your people especially your mum or dad hand it not involved.
This is what they do. If they wants to fight or bring you down, they will physically meet your people especially your mum to get words from her.

For example, you are doing well in the city and they want to bring you down, they will meet your parents especially your mum ( because women talk too much), the person they sent will ask,
"Hope your son is managing in this covid 19?", if your mum reply by saying, "yes He is managing", that is all, they will cause her son to manage ( to manage mean, things are not sufficient for you).

Anywhere you go for help, all the fingers will point at your innocent mum because she gave them the permission without her knowing that.

What should I learn from this?

Learn to control issues that has to do with your sons or your daughters with your mouth.

Your mouth can cause life and death, so choose your words carefully, whenever someone asks you any questions concerning your child or children. 
Answer with a positive response.
Because most of the questions people ask has hidden motives.

3. A witch or wizard can't hurt or harm you if you didn't permit them.

Before a witch bewitch you, they will either look for words from your mouth or look for a little fault from you. They can cause you to do something that they will hold at hand. 

For example, one of them will come to you and say " big man, you Don get money ooooh"
And you answer, " no money oooh I just dey". Then your case has been won.

If a witch or wizard take your issue or issues to the Coven, the first question they will ask him or her is, why are you doing this?

Then, he or she will have to say, I met him earlier today, and I ask him "how is business", he said that "my business is not doing well", so I want to help him so that the business will not do well as he said. 
Or I met him earlier today, he said " no money oooh", so I want to help him to have no money as he said.

Sometimes, they might even records all you said and take to Coven.

What Should I Learn From This ?

No witch or wizard can harm you, if you or your parents did not give the witch or wizard the permission to.

They have no power over you except you give them the permission.

Learn to control everything about you with your mouth. Your mouth can cause you a lot of pain if not controlled.

Stop judging things base on what you are seeing now. Today is bad doesn't mean that tomorrow will be bad too. 
Stop telling people bad things about yourself.

Don't judge yourself base on your bank account balance but judge yourself base on your heavenly Father's account balance. 
Hallelujah.

Only then will you discover that you have enough more than you thinks.

Try this today and see your life change for best.

4. A Witch from another home can't come to your house if not invited by a witch in that house.

Witches have principles that guide their operations. No witch or wizard is allowed to enter another person's house except by invitations.
This invitation can be done by Negative words from our mouths.

My Advice.

Whenever you give money to someone, try to name that money.

Example:
1. Take this money for recharge card
2. Manage this money to buy something for yourself.
In this way, that person can't harm you with that money spiritually.

If you give someone money like : 
Take this money, the person might say thank you for the money you gave me and then use that money to draw more money from you.
This is no superstition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
After person don kill cat and owl....nairalanders go dey bash the person for killing innocent animals,forget sey dem no dey come in human form,but in animal form...the way e be me sef,I go dey kill every ant wey I see.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by sylve11: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some people behavior sef pass witchcraft. cool

1 Like

Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by phelonrays: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
We discuss/ deliberate on Political issues here not religion

Take your bullcrap to the right section OP..
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol.. Weldone o expert on witchcraft practices
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Righteousness89(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Witchcraft is not only those that fly in the day or night!

Rebellion and Stubborness is Confirmed Witchcraft! Wickedness is a sign of Witchcraft!

Some people get intiated unknowingly!

The times are so wicked !

Before you give something out! Be it cash or whatever! Speak to it! And tell it that it will not Work against you! Speak to it! Your Tongue carries Power!

Most Importantly, Be a Child of God in Truth and in Spirit! You can't be Hit anyhow!
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Bekool(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gjrich:

Believe me, knowing these secrets of witches and wizards will solve most of your problems.
But you will get to know that, 80% of your problems are caused by your actions, by giving them (witches and wizard) the permissions 
without you knowing it. 
You can avoid them. 
Knowing about them will help you make the right decision about people around you.

The name witch comes from the word 'Wicca' wicca which means "wise one". You see?

Who is a witch? 

A Witch is a woman who is associated with evil, practise evil spell. They possess the power to your control things and events with your permissions. And they can't do without your permissions.

They are known to operate at night, As night falls, they gain energy. All the activities of witches and wizards always ends before 3am. Else, as day breaks, their powers vanish slowly. Who ever stays till after 3am, might not be able to go back home.

The person might fall from the sky when going back home from coven, if time elapsed. 

Witches are afraid of being flung by brooms. Try flung a witch with just a stick of broom, she will beg you. 

1. You can torture a witch for several minutes and she won't talk. But with a stick of broom for a minute she can confess. 

2. A person can't bewitch you if none of your relatives (especially your parents) hands are not among. 
It is possible that your mother or your dad is not a witch but a pastor or a native doctor can tell you that your dad or your mum is bewitching you. 
Do you know why? 
Let me explain.

Remember I said that, nobody can bewitch you if your people especially your mum or dad hand it not involved.
This is what they do. If they wants to fight or bring you down, they will physically meet your people especially your mum to get words from her.

For example, you are doing well in the city and they want to bring you down, they will meet your parents especially your mum ( because women talk too much), the person they sent will ask,
"Hope your son is managing in this covid 19?", if your mum reply by saying, "yes He is managing", that is all, they will cause her son to manage ( to manage mean, things are not sufficient for you).

Anywhere you go for help, all the fingers will point at your innocent mum because she gave them the permission without her knowing that.

Learn to control issues that has to do with your sons or your daughters with your mouth.

Your mouth can cause life and death, so choose your words carefully, whenever someone asks you any questions concerning your child or children. 

Before a witch bewitch you, they will either look for words from your mouth or look for a little fault from you. They can cause you to do something that they will hold at hand. 

For example, one of them will come to you and say " big man, you Don get money ooooh"

If a witch or wizard take your issue or issues to the Coven, the first question they will ask him or her is, why are you doing this?

Then, he or she will have to say, I met him earlier today, and I ask him "how is business", he said that "my business is not doing well", so I want to help him so that the business will not do well as he said. 
Or I met him earlier today, he said " no money oooh", so I want to help him to have no money as he said.

No witch or wizard can harm you, if you or your parents did not give the witch or wizard the permission to.

Learn to control everything about you with your mouth. Your mouth can cause you a lot of pain if not controlled.

Stop judging things base on what you are seeing now. Today is bad doesn't mean that tomorrow will be bad too. 

Don't judge yourself base on your bank account balance but judge yourself base on your heavenly Father's account balance. 
Hallelujah.

4. A Witch from another home can't come to your house if not invited by a witch in that house.

Witches have principles that guide their operations. No witch or wizard is allowed to enter another person's house except by invitations.

My Advice.

Example:

Take this money, the person might say thank you for the money you gave me and then use that money to draw more money from you.
This is no superstition.

Bia op how come you knew all these are u a former witch or wizard?

1 Like

Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
I can't really tell why or how, but this post struck me
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Missyajoke(f): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
OP how did you know all these things.
Cause if you're not one of them how did you know all these things it sounds strange to me.

1 Like

Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Georgekyrian(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yes Op this made sense
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2020
As a true Christian if you read this and you are really inspired by this message then you are not a true Christian.

Be truely free indeed.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2020
All these details seem like excerpts from the diary of a wizard.Who knows?
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by UceeGod: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Starlight10:
As a true Christian if you read this and you are really inspired by this message then you are not a true Christian.

Be truely free indeed.
I also wanted to disregard the message like you but after reading through, I found out these things are actually true. My personal experience of many years under spiritual attack and all-round victory in Christ has taught me never to disregard such messages.

1 Like

Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Op is a witch.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2020
UceeGod:

I also wanted to disregard the message like you but after reading through, I found out these things are actually true. My personal experience of many years under spiritual attack and all-round victory in Christ has taught me never to disregard such messages.
maybe because i just recently got born again thats why it is shacking me, what im experiencing is peace and love bliss and wherever i enter demons flee.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by JourneytoEL(f): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2020
Starlight10:
maybe because i just recently got born again thats why it is shacking me, what im experiencing is peace and love bliss and wherever i enter demons flee.
I understand that feeling but prov 26:2 says, no causeless curse shall stand. Spirituality has certain laws guiding it. There are some things that we can say and do that will give demons a legal right to torment our lives. Even Faith Oyedepo was tormented as a born again. But, all the same, a fire filled born again moves around with a hedge of fire around them. wise witches don't attack them because they know their weapons. But, please don't discard this post. This op is saying the truth. Learn to bridle your tongue and proclaim positivity.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by elated177: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gjrich:

without you knowing it. 
You can avoid them. 

Who is a witch? 

Do you know why? 
Let me explain.

Hallelujah.

My Advice.

Example:

This is no superstition.

Another message that glorifies the kingdom of darkness.

Poster, whose servant are you?
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by elated177: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gjrich:

Hallelujah.

The few good words you added here have been eclipsed by the massive demonic words in this your message.

It goes to show that falsehood with a sprinkle of truth is still falsehood.
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by elated177: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gjrich:

without you knowing it. 
You can avoid them. 

Who is a witch? 

Do you know why? 
Let me explain.

My Advice.

Example:

This is no superstition.

For the benefit of the saints of Yahushua the Messiah and the genuine seekers of the freedom, salvation and redemption which the Father has given to us through obedience to him.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, all you need to know, as far as the spiritual warfare is concerned, is the Word of the Father. The only weapon you have to engage in the spiritual battle is righteousness. Walk in obedience to our Father in heaven and he will fight you battles for you.

Remember, we, the saints, do not engage in this battle with carnal weapons, such guns, knives, wood or stones. The weapons we fight with are stated in:

Ephesians 6:
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

We are not to stone anyone physically today for witchcraft. Today is not ancient Israel where and when they were treated as a single unit. Again, with the Spirit of the Father in heaven in us, made possible by the coming of the Master, Yahushua the Messiah, righteousness is all we need to quench the fiery arrows of the kingdom of darkness. There is nothing else.

The saints should focus on doing the will of the Father - obeying his Ten Commandments - and the Father will fight their battles for them. We have been called to be light in this world. Just shine!

Psalms 74:16 The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon.

Psalms 104:

19 He made the moon to mark the seasons,
and the sun knows when to go down.
20 You bring darkness, it becomes night,
and all the beasts of the forest prowl.
21 The lions roar for their prey
and seek their food from God.
22 The sun rises, and they steal away;
they return and lie down in their dens.
23 Then people go out to their work,
to their labor until evening.

You see, every single hour of the day belongs to YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth. The saints should not reserve any single hour of the day as Satan's.

No one can curse saint of YHVH Almighty.
Anyone who does or tries it, is only exhausting himself or herself for nothing.

Numbers 23:
21 No misfortune is seen in Jacob,
no misery observed in Israel.
YHVH their God is with them;
the shout of the King is among them.
22 God brought them out of Egypt;
they have the strength of a wild ox.
23 There is no divination against Jacob,
no evil omens against Israel.
It will now be said of Jacob
and of Israel, ‘See what God has done!’

Romans 8:
28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those YHVH foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If YHVH is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom YHVH has chosen? It is YHVH who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Messiah Yahushua who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of YHVH and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Messiah? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or unclothedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Messiah Yahushua our Master.

The saints of YHVH Almighty have been born again.

John 1:

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of YHVH.

Let the saints of YHVH Almighty continue to walk uprightly by obeying the Ten Commandments of our Father.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. by Dotherightthing: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Witchcraft is not only those that fly in the day or night!

Rebellion and Sstubborness is Cconfirmed Wwitchcraft! Wickedness is a sign of Wwitchcraft!

Some people get intiated unknowingly!

The times are so wicked !

Before you give something out! Be it cash or whatever! Speak to it! And tell it that it will not Wwork against you! Speak to it! Your Ttongue carries Ppower!

Most Iimportantly, Bbe a Cchild of God in Ttruth and in Sspirit! You can't be Hhit anyhow!

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (Reply)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / Zambian Archishop Ordains 4 Married Men As Bishop, Excommunicated By Pope / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles And Some History: Who Was Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.