Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerians And Green Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Green Card (3212 Views)

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Green Card by angry190: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
A Good example of how desperate Nigerian's has become,

May God help us all

for those of us abroad please dont for Green card get lost,

Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
Yall are so wrong. (trying to resuscitate myself)
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by omega25red(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
that dude doesn't look like a Nigerian  grin grin grin well sha people find love everywhere like Mrs Chima said people even marry animals nowadays

you can tell he is a forigner because he is the only black person at that wedding lol
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
That what you called a REDNECK WEDDING RECEPTION.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2011
omega25red:

that dude doesn't look like a Nigerian grin grin grin well sha people find love everywhere like Mrs Chima said people even marry animals nowadays

He is Nigerian and he is ugly as hell.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Out of all the dresses she could have picked, she picked that sheer curtains dress.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
1. Disgusting.

2. That is not a woman, wdh!

3. 190, I hope you're not ridiculing your best friend's wedding without his knowledge. What did you wear as the best man? How did the birthday wedding cake taste?
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Out of all the dresses she could have picked, she picked that sheer curtains dress.
grin grin grin grin she is too sexy for a proper wedding dress  grin
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
omega25red:

grin grin grin grin she is too sexy for a proper wedding dress  grin

I guess so suga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Green Card by omega25red(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
watch home boy come on NL soon talking about how he slays all the white women in the u.s  grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

1. Disgusting.

2. That is not a woman, wdh!

3. 190, I hope you're not ridiculing your best friend's wedding without his knowledge. What did you wear as the best man?  How did the birthday wedding cake taste?

You is wrong for that!  I was like they had a birthday cake for a wedding cake?  I fell on the floor when I saw the Bride and Groom on top of the birthday cake.  I was done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
Whoever took that picture of the bride from the back was WRONG FOR THAT. I saw nothing but straight snow.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
Where is his FAMILY AND FRIENDS? I didn't see nobody black but him on the pictures.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by omega25red(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
she has the case of the "ass do"

her belly sticks out more than the ass do  grin grin grin

God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
hMMM,  He is Nigerian but he looks like one of my uncles (he's not really my uncle but he's close to my mom so i call him my uncle, we call him "Froggy"  grin grin). EXACT same face and body. . . i swear!

As for the dress, she got the one that fit  grin grin

@Ileke, hmmm you have a point there, he sure does have too many of these piks to have just "found them". . .

*officially suspicious of 190  angry*

Mrs.Chima:

Where is his FAMILY AND FRIENDS? I didn't see nobody black but him on the pictures.

That's because he has to bring them up from Nigeria. . .as you can see he is in the process of acquiring his own citizenship grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
btw looking @ that food, I'd be maad as hell if i were invited and had to watch this "comedy" of a wedding first hand with  bs snacks food angry angry
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hijo de puta keep on displaying you dumb, childish and silly act all over NL. I have nothing against you puto pendejo vida. For your notice, I lived 12 years of my life in Bolton England and secured UK Green card as you call it without and arranged or fake marriage *even if that was the case I don't think it should be a hole in your arse dummy* I left England to the US and became an American Citizen within a short period of time without any sham marriage as you u did.

At 16 I had a beautiful baby girl by my high school sweetheart *white Brit*, still didn't marry her to get no green card  because I went to the UK with it resident card already arshole which you would have grab as a chance if you were in my shoes.

I don't mean to share history with you Hijo de puta, but just a lil to educate you with few info. This is  a freaking faceless joint, the earlier you get it into your Hijo de puta la cabeza. You don't talk sh1t about someone you don't know you mothafucka. I wish I could set my eyes on u for a second nigga Ima break you.

GROW UP FOOL, you suck
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
What is this I am seeing? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Hijo de puta keep on displaying you dumb, childish and silly act all over NL. I have nothing against you puto pendejo vida. For your notice, I lived 12 years of my life in Bolton England and secured UK Green card as you call it without and arranged or fake marriage *even if that was the case I don't think it should be a hole in your arse dummy* I left England to the US and became an American Citizen within a short period of time without any sham marriage as you u did.

At 16 I had a beautiful baby girl by my high school sweetheart *white Brit*, still didn't marry her to get no green card  because I went to the UK with it resident card already arshole which you would have grab as a chance if you were in my shoes.

I don't mean to share history with you Hijo de puta, but just a lil to educate you with few info. This is  a freaking faceless joint, the earlier you get it into your Hijo de puta la cabeza. You don't talk sh1t about someone you don't know you mothafucka. I wish I could set my eyes on u for a second nigga Ima break you.

GROW UP FOOL,  you suck

^^just so you know, puta does not mean b.tch second I am more than sure he was just joking with you. If you are going to take everything he says to heart that means you can't hang and should go some where. No offence but you could have spared your life story, I dont think 190 would be interested.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
I was just finna say!  I am like that ain't Reality!  He is IGBO!  (there are some ugly igbos but not enough)  

Whew!  That your business Reality.  As long as you happy with a white woman be happy boo.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mz Dark!

Girl! I was like this a wedding or a birthday party? That how rednecks do girl.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by yme1(f): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
What i don't really get about many black's getting married because of Green card is the fact that it can be taken from them easily if they try to back out of the marriage undecided
i mean there are freaking young hot white girl's out there,so why go for OLD CARGO'S? undecided

anyway to each it's own!!
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz Dark!

Girl!  I was like this a wedding or a birthday party?  That how rednecks do girl. 

LMFAO!!!! yes girl, i live in the South, I see how they do. They go to Food Lion or Harris Teeter get that pre-made cake with some sprinkles and call it a day! with store brand ripple chips!  grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
y me:

What i don't really get about many black's getting married because of Green card is the fact that it can be taken from them easily if they try to back out of the marriage undecided
i mean there are freaking young hot white girl's out there,so why go for OLD CARGO'S? undecided

anyway to each it's own!!

Maybe the YOUNG HOT WHITE chicks DOESN'T want them.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by snthesis(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
**subscribing**
Chei!! c bashing, Koolchicco were my popcorn

@topic
Wetin b green card grin
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by angry190: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
WTF ARE MY PICS,

and what happened to the insults,
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by jaybee3(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
Attacking fellow nlers is against forum rules and the fact that you know this and in turn go against these rules bothers me cos you always gonna come back begging to be reinstated.
I have advised you so many times to act a man and forget about all these childish pranks you play all over NL.
Any more offtopic posts will be reported and perpetrators recommended for a ban.
Y'all should just bloody grow up
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^i figured. well im gone  angry
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by MrCork17: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^i figured. well im gone  angry

MzD@rkSkin. honey are u still lookin for Green Card for Nigeria? undecided
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
All im saying, so Jaybee if we did so but had a "Roasting" thread in the joke section would it then be ok?  grin

I'm trying to figure out where all the "outrage" went when a certain female member was stalking me and making ethnocentric jokes/statements about me. . .hmmm.
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin. honey are u still lookin for Green Card for Nigeria? undecided

NOOOOO. angry
Re: Nigerians And Green Card by snthesis(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
SeriousLand spoilsport tongue tongue
Abeg cancel my popcorn order

what is a GREENCARD?? Is it an eco- friendly thingy?

(1) (2)

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls? / I Am Of The Opinion That Uniben Girls Are The Most Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.