Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies (1110 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO / 7 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In A Foreign University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies by sandysprax(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hi nairalanders, pls i am about applying for my masters in the U.K.The thing is,an agency has asked me to pay #90,000 for processing the admission and Visa.Am wondering why i have to spend so much money when i can apply to the university directly through their website.Is there actually any difference btw applying directly to the university and applying through an agency?
Re: Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
sandysprax:

Hi nairalanders, pls i am about applying for my masters in the U.K.The thing is,an agency has asked me to pay #90,000 for processing the admission and Visa.Am wondering why i have to spend so much money when i can apply to the university directly through their website.Is there actually any difference btw applying directly to the university and applying through an agency?

You can do EVERYTHING concerning the admission urself, even better than the agent, let me put it this way. . if u can't do it urself then u are not ready to study abroad. You can ask questions here in NL in any area that is not clear with the admission processes or visa, but u do not need an agent.
Re: Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies by pongwa(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2011
justwise:

You can do EVERYTHING concerning the admission urself, even better than the agent, let me put it this way. . if u can't do it urself then u are not ready to study abroad. You can ask questions here in NL in any area that is not clear with the admission processes or visa, but u do not need an agent.
thanks for the info, what about undergraduate category?
Re: Difference Btw Applying Directly To A Foreign University And Going Thru Agencies by justwise(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2011
pongwa:

thanks for the info, what about undergraduate category?

The same process.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Results To Be Cancelled Because Of Fraud? / 3days To Go For Uniben New Students(full-time, Part-time And Diploma)clearance: / Update: Aaua To Release Second Batch Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.