Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] (7643 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Cuppy Exposes Her Private Part In Picture With Zlatan / Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
@ModestGal, I'm always willing to learn. You know, there is time to be humble and there is time to be arrogant, but most people don't know that — it's the game life.

When it comes to learning, I'm always humble. So, here I am for you to impart great things in me. Na progress we want o! No dulling.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
The state I want all smart youths to be in is when they can lie on their bed from year to year and never lack money while being legit unlike Hushpuppy and other stupîd wannabe fraudsters.

Keep it legit, flaunt it legit, brag it legit, ignore haters legit, and God will keep rewarding you in the face of your haters for being legit.

I just decided to take a few pictures a minute ago and entertain my fans and at the same time, give my haters something to abuse with and keep 'em busy.

Go...

Too much peace of mind dey worry me. Whether coro or not coro, I don't care — I work from bed (home). Please, try and do the same and have peace of mind.
what do you do at home to make money? I'm interested
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by ModestGal(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@ModestGal, I'm always willing to learn. You know, there is time to be humble and there is time to be arrogant, but most people don't know that — it's the game life.

When it comes to learning, I'm always humble. So, here I am for you to impact great things in me. Na progress we want o! No dulling.
See this bro o
Wasn't referring to you jor, I suppose kneel under you dey learn.
You wey be billionaire, I be zeronaire
It would be a great pleasure to learn under you sir, and an honour I would forever be grateful for
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
@Trayceey, nothing much. I just compile my sensible Nairaland threads, design a book cover, turn them to books, and sell them to Oyibo people, then delete those threads and only leave the ones that are not too sensible for Nigerians. That's what I do and the financial reward is staggering.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@Trayceey, nothing much. I just compile my sensible Nairaland threads, design a book cover, turn them to books, and sell them to Oyibo people, then delete those threads and only leave the ones that are not too sensible for Nigerians. That's what I do and the financial reward is staggering.
wow. That's content creation. I've been longing to start this but I need guidance. Are you in Lagos? Would so love to meet you

1 Like

Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
@Trayceey, this is a no-go-area. I charge quite high for mentorship — I even charge women higher + social distancing charge.

I'm not in Lagos, but even if I were, your request is in my range of impossible.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@Trayceey, this is a no-go-area. I charge quite high for mentorship — I even charge women higher + social distancing charge.

I'm not in Lagos, but even if I were, your request is in my range of impossible.
okay. Let me send you a dm so that at least you can guide me on how to start via email
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
@Trayceey, you know, women hate rejection, not getting what they want, or being ignored and in this business, I'm no longer open to guiding or teaching people (even if they're willing to pay) — I only motivate and inspire and I don't want to go beyond that.

All my motivational and inspirational posts are openly done on Nairaland so that my haters can learn one or two things as they attack and abuse.

I love carrying everyone along openly.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@Trayceey, you know, women hate rejection or being ignored and in this business, I'm no longer open to guiding or teaching people — I only motivate and inspire and I don't want to go beyond that.

All my motivational and inspirational posts are openly done on Nairaland so that my haters can learn one or two things as they attack and abuse.

I love carrying everyone along openly.okay.
it's fine
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Obzerfapex(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
But wait o! Why is it that when you tell Nigerian youths the truth, they get angry. If Lai Mohammed comes and lie to them, they still get angry.

My question is: what do they really want?

A. Palliatives
B. Lie and truth
C. Sex
D. Football
E. Gambling
F. Crime (Fraud)
G. Job
H. School
I. Weed

The person with the right answer of what Nigerian youths want will get 1k recharge card.
the correct answer to you question is money.... What the youths want is money and they are not patient enough to work for it all they want is quick money
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by EricSmallz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
You don't look like a child, but you behave like one.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
But wait o! Why is it that when you tell Nigerian youths the truth, they get angry. If Lai Mohammed comes and lie to them, they still get angry.

A. Palliatives
B. Lie and truth
C. Sex
D. Football
E. Gambling
F. Crime (Fraud)
G. Job
H. School
I. Weed

The person with the right answer of what Nigerian youths want will get 1k recharge card.
Bed of Roses, stress free life n life without struggle!....
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:

A. Palliatives
B. Lie and truth
C. Sex
D. Football
E. Gambling
F. Crime (Fraud)
G. Job
H. School
I. Weed

Obviously sex and football
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
@EricSmallz, you're intelligent for that statement and that's why I'm ahead of you. I'm not intelligent — I'm smart. That's the difference between us.

When you act like a child, you give yourself freedom to explore uninhibitedly without minding what people will say and this is the secret of success.

You seem like someone who studied at a law school and that has gotten into your head, yet nothing much to show for it because you're too proud like an adult.

Learn to act like a child and free your mind so you can see more, be more, share more, and play more.

All these stupid and outdated schools wey una dey go for Nigeria without learning anything tangible dey make una act too old and outdated and at the end, miss a lot in life.

The moment most of you Nigerians go to all these law, medical, or whatever school here at home and graduate with 2.1, you begin to act like God and anyone having fun is a kid.

If na you go the kind school I go you for no dey even talk to anybody or peak pidgin because you'll think you're too mature and leaned and you're above them and above that level.

All these Nigerians self dey taya me. Las las na 200k job them go end up with (and with poor financial management skills and zero sex and relationship skill) when their mates are making millions while acting like a child.

Sometimes, you people deprive yourself a lot all in the name of degree and maturity.

#Wink.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
The state I want all smart youths to be in is when they can lie on their bed from year to year and never lack money while being legit unlike Hushpuppy and other stupîd wannabe fraudsters.

Keep it legit, flaunt it legit, brag it legit, ignore haters legit, and God will keep rewarding you in the face of your haters for being legit.

I just decided to take a few pictures a minute ago and entertain my fans and at the same time, give my haters something to abuse with and keep 'em busy.

Go...

Too much peace of mind dey worry me. Whether coro or not coro, I don't care — I work from bed (home). Please, try and do the same and have peace of mind.
Baba u dey chop life ooo....This your content writing is lucrative oooo
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Torie8(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Now I know you are the answer to that question you asked about who works but still keeps fit and is not stressed out
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Tony142: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@ModestGal, girl, I'm always broke. Send me 1k card.

grin
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
@EricSmallz, I think I like you because you're intelligent, but I'll love you if you become smart.

Lesson

Oyibo men are using us to move higher all because they came to Africa and told us: You people are acting childish/primitive — act maturely.

These are the things they call childish

1. Singing — because Africans were making lots of sounds with their mouth like kids
2. Fighting during festive
3. Playing with oranges with foot

They gave Africans clothes and told them there is something called civilization and it mean people should be mature and not childish.

These same oyibos went back and invented microphone to use for singing.

They turned fighting to boxing and wrestling.

They turned playing with oranges or fruits to football and many other things.

These are the things they told Africans were childish. Look at how they've turned our childish play to entertainment and to wealth.

Football is childish. How can 22 men be running up and down on a pitch as they play with an object?

Wrestling is childish. How can two men be fighting like kids?

Comedy is childish. How can a grown-up man like Broda Shaggi be speaking like that and embarrassing himself?

So many things are childish, but packaging is the difference.

Oyibo man brought school here and caged you to be mature and despise childish things, but went behind your back and turned this childish things to money.

All the things I listed above (singing, football, comedy, football, etc.) are childish, but how many of the people who partake in them are these un-childish men financially better than?

Use your head, son. It's not about being childish — it's about "Can you package the childishness to wealth?" If yes, then you're not childish, but wise.

Learn to be wise, not mature. With wisdom, comes the real maturity that comprises confidence, humor (childishness), and freedom.

Oyibo people will continue to be ahead of us because they prefer to be wise to mature.

Those who will be forever wealthy are those who can package childishness to entertainment or education. This packaged childishness will be mostly consumed by those who pride themselves to be mature.

8 Likes

Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Casan0va: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Marking my daily attendance..
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by NNAMDIII(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Do you guys want more gist? Okay, make I sama this one before I log out. A visitor is coming, so I decided to make the room seductive before she arrives.

Please, what should I do to her when she cums?
i love your room
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by EricSmallz(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2020
iLegendd:
@EricSmallz, I think I like you because you're intelligent, but I'll love you if you become smart.

Lesson

Oyibo men are using us to move higher all because they came to Africa and told us: You people are acting childish/primitive — act maturely.

1. Singing — because Africans were making lots of sounds with their mouth like kids

They gave Africans clothes and told them there is something called civilization and it mean people should be mature and not childish.

These are the things they told Africans were childish. Look at how they've turned our childish play to entertainment and to wealth.

Football is childish. How can 22 men be running up and down on a pitch as they play with an object?

Comedy is childish. How can a grown-up man like Broda Shaggi be speaking like that and embarrassing himself?

Oyibo man brought school here and caged you to be mature and despise childish things, but went behind your back and turned this childish things to money.

All the things I listed above (singing, football, comedy, football, etc.) are childish, but how many of the people who partake in them are these un-childish men financially better than?

Use your head, son. It's not about being childish — it's about "Can you package the childishness to wealth?" If yes, then you're not childish, but wise.

Learn to be wise, not mature. With wisdom, comes the real maturity that comprises confidence, humor (childishness), and freedom.

Oyibo people will continue to be ahead of us because they prefer to be wise to mature.

Those who will be forever wealthy are those who can package childishness to entertainment or education. This packaged childishness will be mostly consumed by those who pride themselves to be mature.
You had to write all these ? Just because of the phrase I wrote? If you post such things on your social media page, I don't have any issues, but doing it here doesn't look cool. There are people in this forum that can feed you, cloth you, pay your tuition etc, they work from home legit too, but they don't try acting as if they are the only ones getting it.
I am not saying you should be too serious, but know thy self. If you were my bro or hommie, I will tell you same.
Showing off isn't necessary. Which school did you attend that stands you out? Tell me and put a proof across. Calm down dude
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
I didn't bother reading...

Enjoy.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=91500112]The state I want all smart youths to be in is when they can lie on their bed from year to year and never lack money while being legit unlike Hushpuppy and other stupîd wannabe fraudsters.

Go...

Modified:

sometimes, you talk as if you are not educated.
Not everybody will be self employed, also there are people who are working and gets paid quality salary for their time.
with this level of your stupidity, I begin to wonder if you really wrote those books.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by JOACHINpedro: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Lesson

You are right bro. Some localities have lost a sense of home just because of modernization.
People no longer visit villa because it has turned to cities, after all what difference does it make.
I think with your blunt mentality we can achieve a lot. Using what we got to develop ourselves. That black panther film has a lot to say about this. grin
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
@JOACHINpedro, on point.
Re: This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sir, all of the above, they want all, they like weed,sex,gambling one of the popular business, palliatives after hustling , school for the responsible one, lies for some, and truth for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shameful Photos Of 9ja Runs Girls Deep In Italian Forest / Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.