Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. (4992 Views)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you want all your sexual fantasy to be in reality pls visit these north central states below.

Benue
Plateau
Kogi
Nassarawa

They do it in the ass, sex bondage, swallow cum and other sexual fantasy you could think of. And guess what, it doesn’t cost a thing.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
To what end if I may ask? With the high rate if STDs flying everywhere, why take such risk?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by computer0810(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Where is akwa ibom and calabar

5 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
computer0810:
it’s not about sex per say. It’s about fantasy. Do they do it in the ass too?

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Boogyman557: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Holly Gram cool This 1 still de learn work..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nazgul:
To what end if I may ask? With the high rate if STDs flying everywhere, why take such risk?
Remember I said fantasy. It’s a thing of choice!
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Adexgentle005(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
You are right. Especially benue and plateau. They swallowed my cum taya. I had my first anal sex in bokkos. Even langtang, berom, miangu girls love anal sex. Idoma ang gboko girls are on fire.

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by EMMARNUEL: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
computer0810:
I just knw say i go jam mumu like this for this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Illegal1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This 1 still de learn work..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

omoh..........BaBa oohh,i hail ooh the boss man.

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by computer0810(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
I just knw say i go jam mumu like this for this thread.

That should not be new to u, na mumu ppl full ur family so jamming on nairaland shouldn't surprise u

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by 24SEVEN: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Adexgentle005:
You are right. Especially benue and plateau. They swallowed my cum taya. I had my first anal sex in bokkos. Even langtang, berom, miangu girls love anal sex. Idoma ang gboko girls are on fire.

Why won't you lie against them, since they can't defend themselves.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Adexgentle005(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
24SEVEN:

Bro you are still a kid. You know nothing. I will leave it like that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by 24SEVEN: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Bro you are still a kid. You know nothing. I will leave it like that.

Chaii, See Insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Aklee4994(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Islandboi:
If you want all your sexual fantasy to be in reality pls visit these north central states below.

Benue
Plateau
Kogi
Nassarawa

They do it in the ass, sex bondage, swallow cum and other sexual fantasy you could think of. And guess what, it doesn’t cost a thing.
I know of that benue especially those TIV girls but currently in nasarawa and even scared to woo anyhow girl make guy man no carry anyhow disease...Make I Dey my lane as this is coming from a critical observation from a nairalander.

Some month ago I do HIV test here in Lafia and my status is negative😎

3 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Aklee4994(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Islandboi:

Benue
Plateau
Kogi
Nassarawa

Come and defend your state @jennyclan and siofra.

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Aklee4994:
I know of that benue especially those TIV girls but currently in nasarawa and even scared to woo anyhow girl make guy man no carry anyhow disease...Make I Dey my lane as this is coming from a critical observation from a nairalander.

Some month ago I do HIV test here in Lafia and my status is negative😎
Tiv and idoma girls are so good in bed. They love southerners so much. You know we have swags and learned. Sex is very cheap there compare to south. Just find one normal loyal babe in lafia. Don’t double date.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Aklee4994(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Islandboi:
Tiv and idoma girls are so good in bed. They love southerners so much. You know we have swags and learned. Sex is very cheap there compare to south. Just find one normal loyal babe in lafia. Don’t double date.
they’re very hypertensive and aggressive but I still Dey found one make I go Dey bang but I don’t want the ones in my PPA that why I never Dey bang them here but I most bang with total caution ⛔️ benue girls plenty for nasarawa like say here Na Canada 🇨🇦 bruh 😎 make I just see one carry go lag after my POP in January make I explore am to another life.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Add Igbo girls (Imo and Ebonyi) too, they're the most adventurous

2 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by ratiani6: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thanjs for the update
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by tydi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Op don't underate those sex maniac covered in jihab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by online4business: 1:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Mr explore know say Benue get the highest HIV rate in Nigeria follow by calabar.

Orne opkani use your head ooo.

Nkwasi doo nkwasi dooo na so you go take carry oo
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Faber(m): 3:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Islandboi:

Benue
Plateau
Kogi
Nassarawa

Endtime post
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by calabaman(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Whilst others are busy working and buying flying cars (Alef)

Some are here talking about sex, like that's what would put food on the table and such.

Simply amazing some people's mindset.

If you can't hold yourself....go get an encouraging gf/wife and focus on your bleeping future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Purvan(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2023
just know that Op is gei

Fantasying about another nigger's ass

TF is wrong with you negro
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Gaspardd(m): 5:47am On Jul 08, 2023
In one of those states i overheard olosho and one customer haggling over price.
Olosho said 300, but the guy was pricing 200.
In my head i was like damn.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Nemesis0147(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Islandboi:
na students full Lafia na.
All those Lafia poly and college them….you will hardly find an indigene in Lafia sef
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by progressb4andno: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2023
24SEVEN:

He has a point, i can testify to what he's saying

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2023
computer0810:
Igbo girls as per unical is the reason why Calabar is notorious, visit Calabar during ASUU strike and you won’t even see any girl for hook up.. if you’re into that type of shiit

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Add Igbo girls (Imo and Ebonyi) too, they're the most adventurous
it’s going to cost a fortune doing it with girls from imo and ebonyi. Dem go bill you taya. Unlike benue and plateau.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Nemesis0147:
na students full Lafia na.
All those Lafia poly and college them….you will hardly find an indigene in Lafia sef
Yo I’m talking about indigenes there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. / She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.