Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation (17412 Views)

Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy / See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by MrImole: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
I support you sir, all I need is 0.5% of the total amount.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by phemzypears(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Nairaland.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by aaybere: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Hi Nairaland,

I trust we are all good

Please I just want to ask, did anyone here partake in the EFCC recruitment exam that took place earlier this year? Please I would like to know if there has been any update?

Or if you know someone that took the exam, please could you help me get updates?

Thank you soo much.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by ayenale1(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Next kogi gov
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
No threaten , sue him straight let's meet in court and no out of court settlements...
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by MelesZanawi: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
The same Ngige that was begging House of Reps yesterday.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by MelesZanawi: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2020
phemzypears:
Someone should help me with 2k please.....its urgent....I beg you

Don't you have family members?
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by airminem(f): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
AD 1966 - scientists realise that telephone calls could be sent along optical fibres as pulses of light
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Blaze232(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Mumu minister. What have u done since 2015..
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by nairavsdollars(f): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Two bleachers

1 Like

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Blaze232(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2020
aaybere:
Hi Nairaland,

I trust we are all good

Please I just want to ask, did anyone here partake in the EFCC recruitment exam that took place earlier this year? Please I would like to know if there has been any update?

Or if you know someone that took the exam, please could you help me get updates?

Thank you soo much.

O boy no news yet. I even visited the commission yesterday in Abuja. Couldn't find any info in the board. Just keep praying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
This Ngige scammers shocked shocked making headlines again
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Ngige, the real definition of integrity, calm and collected, a man of few words... joining that party of rogues is his greatest mistake. See how the lousy fools are insulting him upandan, trying to pull him in the mud with them.the other time he had to apologize on behalf of another person now this... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Klington: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Accusations and counter accusations flying Left, right and center in this buhari administration.

Ole everywhere.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Ezenwanne: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2020
If Ngige was Fulani, Falake wont raise eyebrow due to fear and cowardice, talk less of making false accusations, who born you? #whatatribe! Strong only against their fellow southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Dangrace01: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2020
aaybere:
Hi Nairaland,

I trust we are all good

Thank you soo much.

Someone should answer him oh
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
God don. catch. am
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by wink2015(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2020
FALAKE and all his TRADITIONAL BROUHAHA !

The same Falake refuse to be DEPUTY GOVERNOR TO Governor YAHAYA BELLO of Kogi state.

He was so full of arrogance that he was not ready to compromise.

He forgot that he was not serving himself.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by israelmao(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Sowore was right REVOLUTION NOW!
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Jostoman: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
A kogi man representing Lagos in Abuja.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Centcanada: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
I do not know who is seeing this or Haas been following this anytime I said it. A time will come all the APCs will fight themselves so dirty that it will lead to each of them exposing all their secrets. Nonsense!
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by Omoslim26: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
Tinubu deserved to be blamed again
Faleke is Tinubu's boy

We will be reasoning like Ipob thugs now

Where is the sense in what you just typed

is it a death sentence if you guys don't do all dis your childish ipob afonja conehead Igbo guoro tribal shit

nawa oo

Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by EagleNest(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria needs independent ombudsman on almost everything, as most of these politicians and civil servants are deeply entrenched in corruption.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by 2cribz: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ngige is going broke.heya
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by CliffordAde: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
CSAC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/minister-threatens-to-sue-rep-over-n2b-allegation/amp/

Didn't they tell Ngige that anything said on the floor is protected by parliamentary immunity and therefore, he can not be sued in that regard?
When our elites display such crass ignorance we should know that trouble is on the horizon.
Re: Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation by guychidile: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
speak for I am turned to hear because this left ear is deft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.