Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) (4550 Views)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Transparent(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
A Nigerian married woman who is identified as Ifeoma Blossom Obiora has got the attention of people on social media after sharing two posts relating to suicide notes on her timeline.

Below is what the married woman wrote:

Many people who saw the two posts shared by this beautiful woman described them as suicidal notes.

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/another-suicide-this-lady-shares-distrubing-suicide-notes-see-screenshot/
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2020
I Rebuke that Spirit of Suicide hovering around you in the Name of JESUS...

Whatever the case may be! Refuse to give in To Suicide..

It's a sure Guarantee way to Hell!

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2020
abeg mk dm track and help her now dts its early...abi its jus anoda clout chasing

3 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by VirginFinder: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Rrebuke that Sspirit of Ssuicide hovering around you in the Name of JESUS...

Whatever the case may be! Refuse to give in Tto Ssuicide..

It's a sure Gguarantee way to Hell!

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
This op didn't give full details, the woman is dead.
She died when no one listened and no one cared

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
It's well. sad

Like some would rightly always say, the things wey cloth dey cover plenty.

A lot of people are going through dark phases but, 'cause of their physical appearance, you'd think all is well.

Even if they open up to close pals, they'd most times not get the help they seek.

Las las, it's only God in His infinite mercy that can help these ones out, that's if they turn it all over to Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
southniyikaye:

Oh my goodness sad

That's so sad. cry
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by FruitCakes(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Rebuke that Spirit of Suicide hovering around you in the Name of JESUS...

Whatever the case may be! Refuse to give in To Suicide..

It's a sure Guarantee way to Hell!
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn

3 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Kassykings: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
Chai
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Transparent(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
southniyikaye:

This married woman is still alive, the one that died was the Port Harcourt Woman.

Their face are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Transparent:

This married woman is still alive, the one that died was the Port Harcourt Woman.

Their face are not the same.
How sure are you sir? Do you have detailed information about her now?

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Transparent(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

How sure are you sir? Do you have detailed information about her now?

That's that

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by kristonium(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
southniyikaye:

How do you people spread false rumors and also find so comfortable doing so??

Someone I just spoke with now?

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
kristonium:

How do you people spread false rumors and also find so comfortable doing so??

Someone I just spoke with now?
which spoke with?
I saw this news on rant hq last week and the person that posted it said she was a neighbor so where and when did you speak?
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by kristonium(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
which spoke with?
I saw this news on rant hq last week and the person that posted it said she was a neighbor so where and when did you speak?

You are still arguing blindly!

The lady in question is presently at the police station. If you need mobile line, I can give you.

Don't say what you don't know!

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Transparent:

That's that
I hope she hasn't kill herself.....
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:

Amadioha grin na joke o
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Some relationships can damage individuals till therw is no joy and life left in them.
The cure is to see a partner that has issues as a pimple that you will endure and take his/her talk or actions as breeze that passes the road.
I am sure she would have been a happier person when single.
World people and the carelessness their words come with. Makes my solitude lifestyle a haven.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to share and subscribe.
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Mywd: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:

He does not need to answer this dumb qwestion na.... Shey mohammed is blavk or white??.. Shey the fucking buddha is black or white??.......

If u think because Jesus is white then he will answer the prayers of the whites alone, then u are lost,,,,, that person who made that post is a strong Racist i must tell u....

Try God and see what will happen
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by mrsirval: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
i hope this rumor ends with her deleting that post

For business owners, how about a free mobile inventory app for efficient running of your business? goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your stocks (You will know if your business is growing or not)
know your daily, weekly, monthly profit and losses at any time
supports wholesale and retail businesses
manage debts and expenses
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present to ensure accountability
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer
Check my signature below
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:

Very hilarious how blacks think a white jeesus will save them
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Suicide
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mywd:

He does not need to answer this dumb qwestion na.... Shey mohammed is blavk or white??.. Shey the fucking buddha is black or white??.......

If u think because Jesus is white then he will answer the prayers of the whites alone, then u are lost,,,,, that person who made that post is a strong Racist i must tell u....

Try God and see what will happen

Shataaap.....

All of you claiming christians, it's because the gods of our land are merciful
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Elumity414(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2348115794820?text=This%20is%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20_%0A
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Mywd: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Shataaap.....

All of you claiming christians, it's because the gods of our land are merciful

Which gods grin.... They don come again set awon atheists grin.......shey the gods that created u? .. Shey the gods that can raise the dead and heal the sick? grin.... The mumu gods of the land that their images are built in ugly and dirty places... Guy wise up... Whether u like it or not judgement day is coming..
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mywd:

Which gods grin.... They don come again set awon atheists grin.......shey the gods that created u? .. Shey the gods that can raise the dead and heal the sick? grin.... The mumu gods of the land that their images are built in ugly and dirty places... Guy wise up... Whether u like it or not judgement day is coming..

All those bullshit miracles..... grin cheesy

I laugh in Hebrew....

Your stupid God hasn't healed and amputee yet ...why?
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Mywd: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

All those bullshit miracles..... grin cheesy

I laugh in Hebrew....

Your stupid God hasn't healed and amputee yet ...why?

He is not a magician nigga....... You know what FAITH is?? If not, you are Lost...if he doesnt exist then you are free to take a BIBLE and keep dismantling it or possibly smoke with its Paper uhn??......
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mywd:

He is not a magician nigga....... You know what FAITH is?? If not, you are Lost...if he doesnt exist then you are free to take a BIBLE and keep dismantling it or possibly smoke with its Paper uhn??......

I wish I smoke grin grin grin

Forget that nonsense .....faith in religion is trash....

By the way my friend, I know a man who's left a as amputated since 1970 and everyday he goes yo church and he's a good Christian, but your God hasn't healed his leg
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Mywd: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I wish I smoke grin grin grin

Forget that nonsense .....faith in religion is trash....

By the way my friend, I know a man who's left a as amputated since 1970 and everyday he goes yo church and he's a good Christian, but your God hasn't healed his leg

He walks in mysterious ways bro.... Who knows what will happen if God heals him maybe he could divert to the world.... See bro God works in different ways....
If u get babalawo or ritualist go there ask them who Jesus OR God is,,, they all know who God is,,,, even their oga seff for coven know
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Me , commit suicide untop this sweet life undecided undecided

Mba ooo, if them dey fit collect people's lives join to one's own, i for don do am Tey Tey grin grin grin... I dey broke but no be me broke pass, I dey encounter depression but alas, i go just jejely go lie down and sleep after all, no be me carry myself come this life...

How do people even nurse the idea of suicide is still beyond my imagination...

I dey fear death pass anything mbok
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Demayour: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mywd:

He walks in mysterious ways bro.... Who knows what will happen if God heals him maybe he could divert to the world.... See bro God works in different ways....
If u get babalawo or ritualist go there ask them who Jesus OR God is,,, they all know who God is,,,, even their oga seff for coven know

Do you really have time to banter with him? You may be in for a long thing. The guy's trolling.
Re: This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mywd:

Ohhh....my friend....why.....

Everytime he walks in mysterious ways....

Then why is he bothered about me not worshipping him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls / Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph / What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.