Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji (388 Views)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji by Yungsam1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fashion Entrepreneur, Linda Ikeji’s sister and instagram influencer, Laura Ikeji has opened up on her fear to help people.

The mother of two took to her social media to reveal how scared she gets whenever she wants to help people in need as they never seem to appreciate her kind gestures, instead, they undermine her extended arm of help.

According to her, she feels many people expect her to send....

Click the link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/im-scared-of-helping-people-laura-ikeji.html

Re: I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji by OKorowanta: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
You sure you even get money to help yourself if not for the other Ikeji..

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji by soundlala: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
that's life for u.

just like that lady who collected 6m for her baby health snd couldnt release 100k to help another fellow.
Re: I’m Scared Of Helping People — Laura Ikeji by doggedfighter(f): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Loud mouth.

What will Linda the owner of the money say?

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Stylish New Photos To Celebrates Her 45th Birthday / Fahim Saleh’s Death Was Financially Motivated (see Details) / Tests You Should Do Before You Sign Your Marriage Certificate -nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.