Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum (2023 Views)

Don't Allow The Spirit Of Offence Cut Short Your Destiny! / Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by DeepSight(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
Enigma:

Sorry nah nah, he was caught plain red handed; I'm sure even he would not be fool hardy enough to deny it. He did not post on the Religion section (at least not as Deep Sight) again from the moment he was plain caught out.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Trex73(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
I am in my final gear to post a planetary/elemental magick in this forum all who are in support of this holla back.
In this thread we will be discussing Invocations/Evocations of entities mainly planetary and elemental, also how to make a talisman and its usage.

we will also discuss on the missing parts of the Bible, like what Jesus was doing for the 18 absent years he was never mentioned in the Bible, the Name of God, the ancient Hebrew Bible the Roman influence on the Bible, on the Talmud, the Quran and on witchcraft.

Then on magick of the future, astral projections, divination's etc.

So until that time see you all.
Blessed Be
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by KunleOshob(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Trex73
We dey wait!
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by JeSoul(f): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
e36991, you're the best my dear brother! kiss thank you. I hope everything worked out well with . . .

Jenwitemi:

Those people who come here opening preaching threads instead of opening the ones that stimulate debates. They are all over the place.
Lol . . . are you refering to the CEC folks? lef dem now, they're doing their thing in peace. Its up to the others to open interesting topics and keep the place going.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by e36991: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
JeSoul:

e36991, you're the best my dear brother!  kiss thank you. I hope everything worked out well with . . .

@JeSoul

Turned out to be a lemon . . .

[size=3pt]Will update you later. Thanks[/size]
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 05, 2013
lol @ everyone pointing out he was ranting in the RELIGIOUS SECTION. grin
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by izinbizi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is Jewintemi? We are back to take it over from the Religiousheads

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where There Prophets/religions (monotheism) In Africa B4 Islam Or Christianity. / Atheists Are Winning? / Idehn, Logicboy/macdaddy, Mkmyers45, Delafruita, Etc: An Answer For Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.