Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (17907 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2011
Two El Classico games have passed, Barcelona fans have been kept silent. . .

Waiting for the third one which would seal barca's fate.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Okaakoko(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
Mcleo007:

your nt even a madrid fan! your just either another Barca hater (typical of epl fans) or a Mourihno fanatic. You made the score line sound like it was 7-0 or something. Haba!
yeah you got it right, I dont support any club foreign or even Nigerian clubs. Before november last year I used to like bacca, but since the first el-classico, bacca fans made me hate the club same goes to arsenal. It is normal you speak well of your clubs, but dont ridicule others or made them inferior. Again, one thing about me is that, I like staying with the humiliated ones.
We are not against each other, and I will like you to get me right. Support your clubs, speak well of your clubs and dont humiliate others because you have once defeated them. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
WATEVA U ALL SAY, NOBODY CAN PLAY AND WIN AGAINST 11 DEVENDERS. SO, FCB IS THE BEST CLUB IN D WORLD AT LEAST 4 NOW!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2011
JM is the greatest alive.
I see a Madrid v United final. . .Madrid wins!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by RuuDie(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2011
@ the end of the day football wins. Still put my money on FC Barcelona. . . . .anyday anytime!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2011
Okaakoko:

yeah you got it right, I dont support any club foreign or even Nigerian clubs. Before november last year I used to like bacca, but since the first el-classico, bacca fans made me hate the club same goes to arsenal. It is normal you speak well of your clubs, but dont ridicule others or made them inferior. Again, one thing about me is that, I like staying with the humiliated ones.
We are not against each other, and I will like you to get me right. Support your clubs, speak well of your clubs and dont humiliate others because you have once defeated them. Nobody knows tomorrow.

Ur counter post/comment really sounded anti-barca. Well, given this new stand I rest my case. Anyway, real barca fans don't downplay other teams and their players. Its not a part of who we are. We only strike when others are trying to talk down on our achievements and the fact we're truly the best. And who wouldn't do that?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
fcb will go thru 2 d final of ucl. ppl r prasing jose 4 beatin fcb afta 105mins wat r dey goin to say about wenger dat
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
came back 2 beat me after 1-0 down? or d hercules' coach? mou was just fortunate 2 beat me, and he's not special one
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by MeGaStReEt: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
cisse7575:

came back 2 beat me after 1-0 down? or d hercules' coach? mou was just fortunate 2 beat me, and he's not special one

, even messi knows that "He Is The SPECIAL One"
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by FBS: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

your counter post/comment really sounded anti-barca. Well, given this new stand I rest my case. [b]Anyway, real barca fans don't downplay other teams and their players. Its not a part of who we are. [/b]We only strike when others are trying to talk down on our achievements and the fact we're truly the best. And who wouldn't do that?

Like attacking your opponents with tap water? LOL grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2011
cisse7575:

champions league wit porto,league nd fa in england,trebles in italy,now coppa del re in spain defeatin the best team on this planet at d moment and still in contention for both league and semi in champions and you said hes not special.it takes more than luck and money to achieve such ,we are all special in our own little way but Mourinho is the SPECIAL ONE ,when it comes to football coaching,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
after thrde games,the two teams are with one victory each and a draw.remain d ultimate champions league semi final,can real and mourinho send crashing this wonderful barcelonas side wit their best football?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by monsterg(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
wht's ikers predictn over da comin match btw madrid vs barclna? anybdy wit da gist?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
i think u r sayng d trut, mou is d special one when it comes 2 playng negtive futball. fergie is beta, pep is d best lol
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Pharoh: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
monsterg:

wht's ikers predictn over da comin match btw madrid vs barclna? anybdy wit da gist?

Not yet but i will be looking forward to that prediction. cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2011
Pharoh:

Not yet but i will be looking forward to that prediction. cool

Someone needs to make some squid soup with broccoli soon angry
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Pharoh: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Someone needs to make some squid soup with broccoli soon angry

I don't think he is influencing the match outcome by its prediction even Paul went against Germany in the semi finals. Moreover there is also iniesta the octopus that will be predicting the match outcome just like iker the octopus. What i just know is that the predictions are very accurate especially that of iker the octopus and it can go either way so by Tuesday we should be aware of that prediction.

With the performance against Valencia, i am expecting mourinho to make more changes to the team that will play Barcelona in the semi finals.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
cisse7575:

i think u r sayng d trut, mou is d special one when it comes 2 playng negtive futball. fergie is beta, pep is d best lol
wots negative about building the materials you have to give you a positive result?not all team will be like barcelona(the best team in the world at the moment).you can learn this from Arsenal ,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
Pharoh:

I don't think he is influencing the match outcome by its prediction even Paul went against Germany in the semi finals. Moreover there is also iniesta the octopus that will be predicting the match outcome just like iker the octopus. What i just know is that the predictions are very accurate especially that of iker the octopus and it can go either way so by Tuesday we should be aware of that prediction.

Story.
That squid is is going down angry
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by switch47(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Jm is good at getting titles.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
with Iniesta sidelined cos of calf injury,i think Real Madrid got a very big advantage,as that guy is one of the most important components of the team.we gonna see how the game will unfold.can mou repeat wot he did by sending barca packing?180min decide it all , Viva el-classico
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by sholatech(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
Iker the Octopus has now predicted it will be Real Madrid at the Finals, With this prediction and having a psychological boost from beating my darling Barcelona at the Copa Del Ray Final, Real Madrid is definitely the Hot Favourites to go through.MoU should not give us the crap that they are not favourites!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by switch47(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
Yes the octopus has favoured madrid to go through!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by RuuDie(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2011
Personally, I feel Pep should not risk using Affelay for any of these Classico games. . . .Jenfren, Bojan and one or two of the other La Maisia youths on the cusp of the first team should be the back-ups just in case any thing happens to any of the first-teamers!

& for pete's sakes. . . .if Millito is available, why take the risk of playing Mascherano or Busquets at CB!!?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by otokx(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
pep misread the last two games woefully, if villa starts the match will be lost, let him play a 4-5-1
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by edoyad(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fair game so far
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by topeorekoy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
Madrid is making this game so boring. How cld Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ jst sit back a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hope to catch on d counter at d their own backyard? Δaτ shows how much they are afraid of barcelona
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by edoyad(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Close one, Madrid una for feel pain
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by topeorekoy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
They tink they can sit back a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hit barca on d counter? Lightening will not strike twice
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by montelik(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
topeorekoy:

Madrid is making this game so boring. How cld Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ jst sit back a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hope to catch on d counter at d their own backyard? Δaτ shows how much they are afraid of barcelona

Both teams are putting plenty of players behind d ball so as not get caught. Both of them are playing keep it tight football, not just Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by topeorekoy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Guess Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ aint watching d match. Madrid are putting men behind d ball a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hoping to hit barca on d break
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by montelik(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
topeorekoy:

Guess Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ aint watching d match. Madrid are putting men behind d ball a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hoping to hit barca on d break

Yes, but so are Barca.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th February 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.