Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (18477 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
nateevs:

I cannot stand Barcelona.

Might I suggest that you [size=3pt]kill yourself[/size] then grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by monsterg(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Messi is simply an Anti-Crist. ManU 4LIFE.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
monsterg:

Messi is simply an Anti-Crist. ManU 4LIFE.

Messi = Don Corleone + Jesse James + The Undertaker + The Younger Tyson + John Dillinger + Eliot Ness + Damien from the Omen movies grin

Europe Goleador. Top Scorer in All Competitions. Goalzmaschinen. Na You Sir.

Jefe Baba. Have Messi!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tunnytox(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
Though i don't like Barcelona but I'll prefer them to win the final because i can't stand United fans they will turn Manchester down if they win, I hate Man utd with passion!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by MeGaStReEt: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
I used to think Christiano Ronaldo dives alot

The whole Barcelona players will do well in film acting than playing football.

My only advice for Mourinho, leave Spain, and go to a league were they play football, were players don't fall holding their nose when you had contact with their chest/shoulder, a league were a goal keeper and bench will not come out to protest ANY foul commited by thier opposition.

I respect/love Barca's passing game, BUT, their acting on the field of play is just not football
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

My only advice for Mourinho, leave Spain, and go to a league were they play football, were players don't fall holding their nose when you had contact with their chest/shoulder, a league were a goal keeper and bench will not come out to protest ANY foul commited by thier opposition.

Not to worry. He will be in England by August.  wink If he doesn't kill himself first.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by chelseabmw(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
though i hate messi,he is the best
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
wow ,what a game, the red card definately condition the game,but the better team won, i love good football but hate player who pretend.sergio busquet lost all the respect i have for him today.Messi and xavi are great today.good sub by pep , Affelay enter and assist the 1st goal , by the way that iker octopus should be eaten tomorow,may be he decide to choose Real cos casilas bear same 1st name with it ,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by degubi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Jose's tactics was to play defensive players in the mid field and try to tackle Barca players roughly thereby annoying their sensibilities and killing their smooth flowing football, Pep's tactics was to cause the defenders turned mid fielders to commit fouls that will either have them sent off or miss the second leg. This game was a tactical match that saw Barca come out top with the sending off of pepe and by the way the red card was justified because the rules are against you showing your studs. So whether knowingly or not Pepe deserved to be sent off just as pinto deserved the red card he was shown for an after game incident.

When Jose won the Kings cup with this style of play he was praised to the highest heavens, today his tactics worked against him and people are crying foul and claiming the ref was on Barca's side. Well the simple truth is that Barca were and still remain the better team to Madrid. Jose mind games worked against him so let him go and sulk for all i care. Viva Barca.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
All those rants at Barca players are just uncalled for. The rules are clear; the stud musnt be seen. That's a clear red card offence! And for the arsenal fans recounting the RVP sending off; it amazes me how people let sentiments take the better part of them considering games where ref's decisions go against their darling teams. The rule states; a yellow card is to be awarded to a player who kicks the ball 2secs after the whistle has gone, especially when the current result of the game is to his team's favour. There goes †ђξ clause. Thhe refs are no fools!
Sentiments aside, this Barca team is one on thhe course of history. Even if they dnt win anything for 3yrs later on, they'd not be forgotten.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by IFELEKE(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2011
We Rule,They Ruse. . . Need we say more?.Barca All The Way!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2011
Winner of Classico Round 3.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by kaypumpin2(m): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2011
Peeps must be high on 10-day old pee to think that wasn't a red card.It was red card,and it will be red card even when footie condones 3/4 of what goes on in rugby.

The most annoying ones are the Arsenal fans who should know better.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2011
Na wa for peeps oh! They've forgottne so soon how Peter Crouch got sent off for a slight tackle at the Bernabeu that left Totenham play with 10men for over 70mins. The question now is, would madrid have won convincingly in that game if the no ws levelled? Nobody talkd then cos it favoured "The special one".
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by okgerald(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Mascherano and dani alves should be sent off but nothing was done
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tocdee(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2011
All those saying that the red card won the game are just awfully lazy! Mourinho's 'tactics' consisted of;

1. Playing 3 Holding Midfielders and NO Striker AT HOME!!

2. Deploying Pepe to kick the Barca players into submission (had worked till this game)

3. Leaving Cristiano alone in attack (AT HOME)

4. Leaving the Santiago grass untrimmed for weeks to discourage Barca's passing game and encourage lobbed balls to Ronaldo

5. Attack Guardiola verbally

The truth is that they played negatively, awfully and had only 22% of the possession. These short-comings had NOTHING to do with the red card. A total of 2 goals in four matches against Barcelona this season (so far) is hardly worth calling anyone 'special' for.

As for those who detest Messi, it can only be for his brilliance (and their lack of it). How could you hate such a humble, ruddy talent? As someone mentioned, he reminds me of Damien in the Omen movies! wink wink
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by topeorekoy(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2011
tocdee:

All those saying that the red card won the game are just awfully lazy! Mourinho's 'tactics' consisted of;

1. Playing 3 Holding Midfielders and NO Striker AT HOME!!

2. Deploying Pepe to kick the Barca players into submission (had worked till this game)

3. Leaving Cristiano alone in attack (AT HOME)

4. Leaving the Santiago grass untrimmed for weeks to discourage Barca's passing game and encourage lobbed balls to Ronaldo

5. Attack Guardiola verbally

The truth is that they played negatively, awfully and had only 22% of the possession. These short-comings had NOTHING to do with the red card. A total of 2 goals in four matches against Barcelona this season (so far) is hardly worth calling anyone 'special' for.

As for those who detest Messi, it can only be for his brilliance (and their lack of it). How could you hate such a humble, ruddy talent? As someone mentioned, he reminds me of Damien in the Omen movies! wink wink

@poster, u are spot on jare. Jose just came with his defensive tactics and hope to catch Barca on the break. Though i do not blame him doing that, the last time he played footy with Barca, he was trounced 5-0 but you do not play defensive in your home ground when you have world class players in your team. Does it mean Jose have so much respect for Barca considering his defensive formation?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tocdee(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2011
topeorekoy:

@poster, u are spot on jare. Jose just came with his defensive tactics and hope to catch Barca on the break. Though i do not blame him doing that, the last time he played footy with Barca, he was trounced 5-0 but you do not play defensive in your home ground when you have world class players in your team. Does it mean Jose have so much respect for Barca considering his defensive formation?

I agree he had a massive respect for Barca but it is absurd that with all the striking force Madrid posses, they decide to go so defensive. You have players like Benzema, Kaka, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higuain e.tc What a waste!!! With such a striking force, and a postive approach even Barca would retreat and it would be a beautiful game, infact ecxiting. Capello won the League title and was sacked hours later for playing such negative football!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by RuuDie(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2011
Remind me pls. . . . did Di Maria play in this game!!? grin grin grin

Barca dey crase grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Akolawole(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2011
Funny Funny comments.

I dont know the definition of negative approach. No team can beat Barca with an "open" play at this level. The last time Arsenal try to do that they were 3 goals down within 45 minutes. A good coach has to devise a method of rendering them useless. It actually worked for Jose in the first half of copa del rey.
I felt Jose want to contain them and get a goal in counter and probably take 1-0 lead to Nou Camp.

@Dayo

Pepe's tackle was showned in 4 different angles, 3 were normal tackle that attract at maximum a yellow card but one look very bad. Alves really dissapoint me. He was my best player while in Seville.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2011
FCB PLYERS R TRAINED 2 PLAY NOT PHYSICAL STRENGHT BUT FLEXIBLE FUTBALL WHICH IS WHY FUTBAL & GOALS R MADE EASY IN BARCA
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tocdee(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2011
Akolawole:

Funny Funny comments.

I dont know the definition of negative approach. No team can beat Barca with an "open" play at this level. The last time Arsenal try to do that they were 3 goals down within 45 minutes.

Really? The last time Arsenal tried it, they beat Barca. Hercules, Real Sociedad and Real Betis weren't ultra defensive but still beat Barca this season by putting their defence under a bit of pressure.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by AjanleKoko: 1:43pm On May 03, 2011
tocdee:

Really? The last time Arsenal tried it, they beat Barca. Hercules, Real Sociedad and Real Betis weren't ultra defensive but still beat Barca this season by putting their defence under a bit of pressure.

Now here's a sensible fellow talking.

Arsenal played Barca at the Emirates, and closed them down very well, not physically. They moved the ball around faster, put the defence under pressure, and took the few chances that came their way. Real preferred to sit back and whip long balls at Ronaldo. That only worked once - in the Copa Del Rey final, well after extra time. If that doesn't tell you Mou's approach is dumb, nothing will.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by monsterg(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2011
BARCA VS REAL MADRID TONITE AT 7:45 PM."THE END OF IKER THE OCTOPUS"
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by montelik(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2011
tocdee:

I believe you mean d game at Emirates earlier this season. If you remember that match properly, Arsenal did start defensively and they were being totally outplayed for 70 mins until Pep went defensive and subbed Villa, it was only then Arsenal made attacking changes and started getting an upperhand in d match. For 70 mins they were barely hanging on at 1-0 thanks to wasteful Barca finishing.

If you try to attack Barca from d start in important matches, you could end up being embarrassed badly.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by montelik(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2011
D confrontations btwn Marcelo & Busquets should be interesting considering d allegations of racial taunting. I hope they got plenty of police at d CAMP Nou tonight.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Pharoh: 7:04pm On May 03, 2011
CONFIRMED LINE-UPS

BARCELONA

Valdes
Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Puyol
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Villa

SUBS: Oier Olazabal, Fontas, Abidal, Keita, Thiago, Jeffren, Afellay

REAL MADRID

Casillas
Arbeloa, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo
Lass, Alonso
Ronaldo, Kaka, Di Maria
Higuain

SUBS: Dudek, Nacho, Garay, Granero, Ozil, Adebayor, Benzema
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by switch47(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2011
Seun the psychic he-goat chose madrid to qualify for finals!my oracle don crase o,still madrid? The gods must be crazy !how real madrid wan take beat barcelona .2goal deficit?? Forza Barça!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by otokx(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2011
A nice game so far
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by montelik(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2011
Was there a monsoon in Barcelona, cos d pitch is soaked. Its not allowing much pace to be developed.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by otokx(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2011
Barcelona has had the most of the chances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FC Cologne Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 0) On 23rd November 2017 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 28th October 2023 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.