Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (17915 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by andyprez(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
Lakeside247:

Madrid is definately in trouble. Surely Barcelona will beat them black and blue again.
quotes like this & the likes are what gets me sick sometimes. I bet over 70% of the people supporting barce are so called ''fans'' of other teams especially the EPL & only watches (if at all they watch) the highlights of La Liga BBVA. When you analyse games, please do that logically.
I'm a proud Madrid fan for 13yrs now and I've been following the league since then. Barca is the strongest team in the planet so far but can still be beaten. Its gonna be tough match and I hope my team wins. And ya'll who can't give a rest about the El Classico margin, the best so far is madrid thrashing barca 11- 1. Hala Los Blancos! Hala Galacticos!! Hala Madrid!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Soskid(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
madrid is in trouble again, up guardiola
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by jinka(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
please when is the match coming up
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Ibomade1: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
jinka:

April 20th @ Olimpico de Sevilla.

As a Madrid fan I am hoping for the best and I am sure Mourinho won't make the same mistake he made when we visited Camp Nou but trying to beat Barca with flowing football because it blew up in our faces.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by mrofficial(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
mchewww. two horse race cup, league , whatever.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Wahala90: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
Last season, after the group stage, you all said you can bet your lives that Barca will beat Inter in the Semi-finals. You better be afraid of the "Mourinho" factor.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by MrRambo: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by kenilo: 1:28am On Feb 04, 2011
muorinho willl do well in mancity . they have the calibre of player that can disturb any team physically , barca vs real again can history repeat itself
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Navi(m): 2:43am On Feb 04, 2011
:oD madrid is in deep trouble, barca does not respect elders ds dayz.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by kpozite(m): 2:51am On Feb 04, 2011
Evano:

the 5-0 white wash of Madrid will not replay itself in the final. Jose Morihno is a football strategist who still has new tricks at his sleeve and will leverage on this against Barca. He 'll play 4-5-1, play Adebayo as frontman. Play Ronaldo on the left and Dimaria or Ozil on the right and ensure the that the mid field is choked whilelooking for counters and fast attacking football.

Some people are so amusing that you begin to wonder what is going on in their mind when they say certain things. This does not seem to me like an analyse of a football match. It sounds like Jose's boss sayin' how he command the manager to coordinate the players. There many strategies in football JM can use. Just say you feel that is what he do to win and not to come out and say categorically this and this is what he will do.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by GP15: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2011
Mourhino hardly loss a final match, let see what happen, can't wait
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by chines4(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2011
NO COMMENT time will tell cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2011
jinka:

Ibo-made:

April 20th @ Olimpico de Sevilla.

As a Madrid fan I am hoping for the best and I am sure Mourinho won't make the same mistake he made when we visited Camp Nou but trying to beat Barca with flowing football because it blew up in our faces.

The date and time is yet to be finalised. And the likely venue is the mestella in valencia and not sevilla, this is because valencia had been eliminated in the round of 16 earlier in the competition, and not a sevilla that just got eliminated.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2011
And to the madridistas in the house join the forum for the greatest club in history here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109253.1568.html

VIVA LOS BLANCOS
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Teddyg2(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2011
Barca fans dont predict but win is ours song
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by myk2mic: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2011
PurestBoy:

Are you alright??, Using 10 men to defend against Barcelona an won was an escape and not grandstyle. Did you watch the Second leg at Nou Camp?

Guy did u watch the first leg of the match, barcelona are fantastic but are weaker wen playing away from home against very good teams, am sure most people didnt notice that fact in last yr's champions league season. even against stuggart of germany, the struggled and barely survived until the got back to the nou camp for the second leg.
Understand that football is all about tactics, no team could match barca by playing free flowing football, u have to counter attack them and defend very well, that was what huddink did wen he was in charge of chelsea, mourinho at intermilan, and even rubin kazan of russia.the only silly coaches who wanted to show off there attackin tactics(ferguson and wenger) were embarrased ,especially ferguson his team looked foolish through out the final of the match .
back to mourinho, his first meeting with bacerlona was bad but cant balme him much, cos the players themselves were confused and seemed overwhelmed by the occasion , ozil, benzema, di maria and co.none had even faced a barca team before.and the coach got his tactis wrong by opting to play free flowing football instead of counter attacking.
I still believe that mourinho can get back at barca, but he needs to work on those players cos the team is just not ready yet,
ronaldo- very good but selfish, holds on to the ball for too long, needs others to start scoring as well
di maria-- too weak for my liking ,too much skill but no brains
ozil- best buy for madrid, very very intelligent, indeeds to be stronger and show more presence on the field( was lost against barca)
benzema- dont knw his wat his prob is, maybe lack of confidence, cos he needs to assist ronaldo in terms of goal scoring
khadira-- also needs to show more presence on the field,gets lost as well
diarra-strong and energetic, but too rough and trying to hard to impress, makes bad tackles
carvalho- brillant defender but cant do it alone, needs someone as good as him in the center but unfortunately, there is no one
marcelo- good going forward, but terrible defending
ramos- same as marcelo
so can the special one beat the spectacular one for the remainder of the season? yes its a possibility but he would need to get his team to start scoring and to keep tight in the middle and at the back.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by EfeEkarume1(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2011
Barcelona will beat madrid with just 2 men - Valdes and Messi!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2011
I know that there are many style mourinho could play but my suggestion of a more disciplined approach is hos best option coz I see him play dirty like he did at Chelsea and Inter against Barca.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by andyprez(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

Valdes?! Are you sure its what you planned typing? Even Atleticos De Gea is way better than him & he's just 20 years. I can manage this present team while sleeping & still win. Barca is a very strong team no doubt but don't forget that they've been beaten & still can be.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by andyprez(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

Valdes?! Are you sure its what you planned typing? Even Atleticos De Gea is way better than him & he's just 20 years.  I can manage this present team while sleeping & still win. Barca is a very strong team no doubt but don't forget that they've been beaten & still can be.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by OWOLAYEMO: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
, Too Close to Call.I know Madrid will not allow Barca to beat them thrice wink wink wink wink wink wink cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by LoveKing(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mourinho please come back to Chelsea. I pray Barca beat you overwhelmingly! embarassed
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by ken82(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mourinho is a brilliant tactician this game could be a revolution for real madrid and mourinho
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2011
ken82:

Mourinho is a brilliant tactician this game could be a revolution for real madrid and mourinho
It may well be time for Barça to finish what they started in november.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by negga4al(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2011
Yes Barcelona won the el Classico, last year but can they do it two or three more times (considering they meet in CL). Barcelona are sky high now, they have the most fierce attackers in Pedro, Villa, and Messi. One weakness about about Barcelona is the defence, when a disciplined side take on Barcelona, the defence becomes porous and undermined especially when any of the starting four is out. Hercules beat Barcelona at Camp Nou 2-0 remember? But note you can never take the midfield from them.

Real Madrid cannot beat Barcelona with their present gameplay. Ronaldo may be their greatest asset but also their weakest link. When he gets frustrated, Madrid produces only 1 goal, or narrowly wins.Yes there is Ozil, Di Maria but can they measure up to his firepower? I doubt that. Mourinho can only win Barcelona if he builds a tactically disciplined team, with the greatest weapon against Barcelona: counterattacking-defence.

The victory to Barcelona in the last el Classico, was won because Madrid players (defenders) tried keeping up an offside line they can not hold, defenders and midfielders pursues only Messi, and leave other players to their own risks. If this is stopped, then I'll expect a strong contest come April 20, or before that.

But as it as been, Guardiola as never lost to a coach twice, maybe he will now, maybe not.

Barcelona for life (Mes Que un Club)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
For a game coming up in April,April 20th for that matter,I no fit dey worry my head about the outcome now,better games dey ground for this weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by ddippset(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
people need to put their money where their mouths are. if u had a million naira and are forced, i mean FORCED to bet it on madrid or barca for this game, what would u do? ( mourinho my foot)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by scantee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
Barca all the way
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
ddippset:

people need to put their money where their mouths are. if u had a million naira and are forced, i mean FORCED to bet it on madrid or barca for this game, what would u do? ( mourinho my foot)
i wil stil bet madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by EfeEkarume1(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2011
andyprez:

Valdes?! Are you sure its what you planned typing? Even Atleticos De Gea is way better than him & he's just 20 years.  I can manage this present team while sleeping & still win. Barca is a very strong team no doubt but don't forget that they've been beaten & still can be.
But not by madrid.
rasputinn:

For a game coming up in April,April 20th for that matter,I no fit dey worry my head about the outcome now,better games dey ground for this weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shey! ! !
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by LoveKing(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
If madrid wants this game dont start ronaldo. thats the kind of error ancellotti made in torres, u get.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by RuuDie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
Even if Real Madrid was leading 10-0, i'd still put my money on FC Barca. . . . .not anytime in this season will Madrid get the better of the "evil spirits" Mourinho factor or no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th February 2016 / Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.