Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja (9730 Views)

Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by humility99: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2020
JAMO84:
Whatever, go back to your poto poto region and protest against the crooks that made your region the poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING
Apart from Ikoyi in Lagos, no other Yoruba town in South West has one tenth of the structures currently in the poorest Eastern state. Ask questions! Go to Nnewi and see structures!Go to Abakiliki and see structures! Go to Owerri and see structures! Go to Abribra in Abia state and see structures! I said Ikoyi, not even all parts in Lagos has such structures like these places l just mentioned! I have been to all states in Yoruba Land, none is opened! I went to Osun State, l was in deep shock! I went to Ekiti State, l was like damn! No wonder you are all coming to Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2020
plessis:

Please provide concrete evidence that the people in that picture are igbos.
Bros you get strength-O you're replying a lowlife that doesn't know anything. Anybody with sense knows that the Igbos has no time for their Nigeria political nonsense.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by humility99: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Prompto:

Can your father provide concrete prove the protest was against Tinubu ?!
He didn't call your father, but you're involving his father! What did you gain now that you called his father? I still don't know while people can't argue with out insulting others!
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2020
kaylardz:
These are d lazy Youths Buhari was referring to the other day.
Tinubu investments are scattered all over the country yielding millions of naira everyday, and these ignorant and poverty stricken people with no sense of reasoning were lamenting under the sun after receiving 1,000 each from politicians.
Meanwhile Ibo people will be so happy now as if d money in question was meant for development of their erosion ravaged communities.
Investment acquired illegally from government coffers and godfatherism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by humility99: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2020
kaylardz:
These are d lazy Youths Buhari was referring to the other day.
Tinubu investments are scattered all over the country yielding millions of naira everyday, and these ignorant and poverty stricken people with no sense of reasoning were lamenting under the sun after receiving 1,000 each from politicians.
Meanwhile Ibo people will be so happy now as if d money in question was meant for development of their erosion ravaged communities.
During the Covid 19 lock down, I came to realize that the Yorubas are suffering!
Hunger nearly killed the Yoruba youths, hence they formed 'the one million boys '.They started looting in all nooks and crannies of Lagos!
That act exposed the Yorubas!The Yorubas are suffering, take it all leave it! The standard of living of an average Igbo can't be compared with the average Yoruba.
If Nigeria divides, Agbero will take over Yoruba Land!
The way the Yorubas worship thieves baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by tamdun: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2020
humility99:

Apart from Ikoyi in Lagos, no other Yoruba town in South West has one tenth of the structures currently in the poorest Eastern state. Ask questions! Go to Nnewi and see structures!Go to Abakiliki and see structures! Go to Owerri and see structures! Go to Abribra in Abia state and see structures! I said Ikoyi, not even all parts in Lagos has such structures like these places l just mentioned! I have been to all states in Yoruba Land, none is opened! I went to Osun State, l was in deep shock! I went to Ekiti State, l was like damn! No wonder you are all coming to Lagos!
This one no know Lagos at all, ur lies can be bursted with Google map alone

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Onemanonevote: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Balogunodua:
Ops show me where they call for Tinubu arrest.

Are you alright or you chose to be blind. Can't you read the contents on the banner and the pictures.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by basybasy: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Overself:
BREAKING: Massive protest reportedly calling for the arrest of Former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu over his Bullion van saga, is currently rocking Abuja....More details soon
cc: Mynd44,OAM4J
They are paid idiotic protesters.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Balogunodua(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Onemanonevote:

Are you alright or you chose to be blind. Can't you read the contents on the banner and the pictures.

Osu flat-head get off my mention before i make you join Ojukwu now.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Balogunodua(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2020
humility99:

Look at this Osu staying in his alaigbo potor cave typing rubbish, the entire southeast combined cannot match the development in Ibadan not to talk of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Balogunodua(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
humility99:

During the Covid 19 lock down, I came to realize that the Yorubas are suffering!
Hunger nearly killed the Yoruba youths, hence they formed 'the one million boys '.They started looting in all nooks and crannies of Lagos!
That act exposed the Yorubas!The Yorubas are suffering, take it all leave it! The standard of living of an average Igbo can't be compared with the average Yoruba.
If Nigeria divides, Agbero will take over Yoruba Land!
The way the Yorubas worship thieves baffles me
Lolz, so 1million boy formed during lockdown smh, Osu that knows nothing about Lagos typing trash from potor cave, 1million boys have been in exitsence long before lockdown and they are made up of different tribes but i don't care what you think, your people are criminals known around the world from Malaysia to Indonesia to India to Southafrica that is why they keep killing you guys like chickens that don't matter.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by chozzy: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Aw ...
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by mrchineke: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
colonelwealth:

ewedu...u go get high bp o

FLAT HEAD! I will not get high bp oooo!
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by mrchineke: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
humility99:

OSU Biafran villager, are you sure you’ve been to Lagos?
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Overself: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
basybasy:

They are paid idiotic protesters.
Get lost!
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
hollah123:
[s]like seriously I don't know Igbos obsession with Tinubu,as in they praise the thieves in their region (Peter Obi,Orji Uzor kalu, Okorocha,n d likes)but they castigate other people's thieves.

The question we should ask them is that have Tinubu ever ruled Igbo land or stolen Igbo money b4?they are just yet to recover from d Atiku lose cos they sold their birthright (Biafra) to support Atiku only to lose out woefully[/s]
Trash, SW must allow Ndi Igbo be. Yoruba face your thieves and allow the SE face theirs. Stop dragging us into matters that doesn’t concern us. I don’t know when they painted Igbos on the head of Hausa protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Oksman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
tamdun:
This is exactly why fulani don't take any nonsense from these fatties, try rubbish, fulani go suyanize them, my yoruba brothers, continue the accommodation, una eyes go soon clear

Moronic comment!
Next please.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Babaibejii: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Overself:
BREAKING: Massive protest reportedly calling for the arrest of Former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu over his Bullion van saga, is currently rocking Abuja....More details soon
cc: Mynd44,OAM4J

Na jail Tinubu go kpeme las las
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by honeyB2018: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eteka1:
Is it a crime if a businessman donates his personal money to his party members, moves it with bullion van?

Efcc and other anti graft agencies, will answer that question not me.
But if you know anything about party politics in Nigeria, you will discover, that party members, hardly pay dues to support the parties, it's the moneybags, like Tinubu, Atiku , ministers and government appointees that do.
Tinubu, is not the first to do so. But my point is this. Yorubas, should stop overhyping Tinubu. They did it to MKO Abiola and killed him. Today, where are Abiola's children in the scheme of things in Yoruba land.?
Your overhyping him, is his greatest undoing in the national politics of Nigeria.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by wellmax(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
JonDon12:
Whether it's ibo protesters or not, Tinubu is a known thieving , drug dealing election rigger. Are people so desperate and foolish to support this guy? Some people have no shame or pride.

What did he steal from you?
Drug dealer Do you have evidence or facts, abi you are just doing follow follow like a dummy?
election rigger which election really

Tinubu is not your mate in every aspect. He is a staunch politician that has paid his dues.

As at today, he remains the greatest Nigerian politician alive.
You hate to hear it, but it the fact. Go and read his antecedents, he is not like those who came from no where to get political position.
Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
MikeBetty:
Your Comment Shows That You Are Not Only Lazy, You Stupid Join. Now That Magu Who Has Been Protecting The Rogue Is Out Of The Way, The Concerned Citizens Are Calling For The Arrest Of The Looter, Q.E.D. Let It Enter Your Skull. As For Calling Out Igbos, Cry Me A River.
shut up your dirty mouth .have you protest for the rearrest of your looter lord Orji huzo Kalu who use Technicality to evade corrugated prosecution in the supreme court ? It is a big shame for you people celebrating Kalu,Ibori and the rest but making noise on Tinubu who had never convicted or having any corruption case hanging on his neck like your bastard leaders .you did not protest why NDDC is not active in your region but contemplating on Tinubu who create surviving environments for you and your people who Migrate from your undeveloped region.

Re: Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stupid Children Come to Lagos and Stage the Protest, it was in Lagos the Incident to place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rising Crude Price Pushes Petrol Subsidy To ₦16 Billion Per Day / FG Reduces Check-In Time For Travellers, Installs 30 Seconds Clearance Gate / Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.