Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) (10917 Views)

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him On Their First / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by PlaysNigeria: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Love is a beech cheesy

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Foreign news I guess.
Never gonna happen in this lifetime for Naija. grin

Women never slap keke driver for back head finish, na proposal? grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by harsysky(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
hmm, I pray she doesn't regret this later.Propose to an African man at your own peril

It has to do with personality. Even a family presumed as bad will have a good person in there. Change that mentality. It could limit your achieving so many great stuffs.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Edopesin: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
hmm, I pray she doesn't regret this later.Propose to an African man at your own peril

I go just dey laugh at that spot

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
The false illusion that uber guys have money to spend makes some ladies pretend to be bold to make a move. It's happening here in Nigeria. Believe me, ladies practically throw themselves at uber drivers especially in Abuja.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Danester: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
AS IN EHN,like drivers must not live a normal life

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Just because the guy has beards
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by uboma(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:

All the best marrying a White man.

Your Pastor, whom you revere is an African man too.....
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
uboma:

All the best marrying a White man.

Your Pastor, whom you revere is an African man too.....
Did I state anywhere that I want to marry a white man
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by nuelsam: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
funnily enough,the attention that you craved for....u didn't get it..... not even one 'like'for your sissy publicity stunt....quite pathetic!
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by uboma(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
Did I state anywhere that I want to marry a white man

White men ruled out. Do you prefer an Asian instead?

I find your comment about African men offensive though.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nairafun200: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Great story, I hope this love story lasts forever wink smiley
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by gift2xl: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
I thought it happened in nija. I reserved my comment.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by hardbody: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

Typical African lady. It must be the man that must propose. They have spent together and have a child to show for it and still going strong. A lot of marriages that took the course and route that you African ladies tout for did not make it past the pre-nuptials. So what's your point?
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:37am On Jul 09, 2020
I didn't read the okoto they wrote there but my guess what right

This can't happen in Nigeria.

Some Nigerian girls wey dey see uber drivers as say them be their houseboy?

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2020
HomerTimpson:
You'll should leave my Rozz alone on this one cos its only me that can understand her,Rozz what you don't know is that not all guys b*tch around as u presumed cos it seems you already have a yardstick of your own good guy,and you are intuitive on this marital stuff and your defence is so strong,you think rational and doing that all the time will only portray you as a mean spirited lady which you are not i think,in summary lower your guard a bit if you need one of the good guys from GOD cos few of us still exists and thats if you are godly yourself.

P.S("Don't build your wall so high while you know inside you that no guy could climb it"wink...May the road rise up to meet you. May
the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and
until we meet again, may God hold you
in the palm of His hand. Goodday & Bless you

Nawa o...all this epistle and poetry just so you can sound like a nice guy? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Frankicent(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

Sh@t your mouth. You think all girls are like you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Openbusiness3: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
No big deal. Some Uber drivers are rich educated successful guys
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

No wonder you are still single.
Don't go and propose to someone now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Mudisolo2:

No wonder you are still single.
Don't go and propose to someone now. undecided
let me propose to you,will you marry me? mtcheww
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

Let me think about it. please give me some time grin
Rozz:

Let me think about it. please give me some time
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Rgade:
I for say Kwan, I been think say na Nigerian Uber guy and Nigerian lady.
Nigerian ladies wey go feel say Uber no even reach to lace their shoes.
Na u sabi
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Liposure: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
lol thanks,the marriage is just beginning,give them years and I can bet with anything that this man will one way or the other use this lady's action against her,she might not come public to admit it but it's sure going to happen.
be positive for once
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by HomerTimpson: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
luminouz:

Nawa o...all this epistle and poetry just so you can sound like a nice guy? undecided undecided
actually am a good gentle youngman cool
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by HomerTimpson: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
lol thanks,the marriage is just beginning,give them years and I can bet with anything that this man will one way or the other use this lady's action against her,she might not come public to admit it but it's sure going to happen.
Rozz,this is just preconceived notion as i believe that not every guy will eventually turn out to be a prick,well maybe 3 in every 10 relationships like that can go haywire,but my point is your prejudice all the time against all guys will only be culminating in a stunted or shallow relationship...(get my point "you are too cute to be a pessimist)

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by HomerTimpson: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Peace666: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

I like what my eyes see on ur profile
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
Most Nigerian men are stuck with Nigerian ladies because chance no dey to escape Nigeria.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
hardbody:

Typical African lady. It must be the man that must propose. They have spent together and have a child to show for it and still going strong. A lot of marriages that took the course and route that you African ladies tout for did not make it past the pre-nuptials. So what's your point?
I've thrown my shot to a guy I admired so it's really not a big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? / A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) / Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.