Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies (70142 Views)

Mainone Graduate Trainee Program Now Open To Nigerian Applicants. / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by danzyworld1(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Oops! Nigerian inclusive of leaders and citizen have trampled on the image of the country. If only Nigerians know how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived abroad then Nigerians will not be quick to praise internet fraudsters. There is a systematic problem with leadership, followership and our value system. No respect for dignity in labor, theives and persons of questionable character get chieftaincy tittles and in religious centers they are given "high table" during fund raising. We have taken the bull by the horn it didn't work it's time we think out of the box and look inward in a bid to change the narrative. Uhuru Sasa

absolutely right. an if we don't put a stop to this yahoo thing they will be no hope for our children.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Drizzy5001(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Buhari and his cabals has finished us in this shit hole country.

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2020
tonididdy:

This is a norm in the UAE to specifically list out Nigerians... It's nothing new.

The problem is Nigerians are very loud, these people's aren't used entirely to this lifestyle.

It's not just jobs but even in rentals.
loud ! in which sense? show off or speaking habit?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2020
All hands on deck to nab those so-called fraudsters . Only they know the ills they have caused for innocent Nigerians out there. It really surprised a day I was listening to a program on the radio, then one stupid fraudster called in and said to the presenter that he is Yahoo by profession. I was shocked.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by anonymous1759(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2020
alramon:
it will not be well with fraudsters reading this

you will live the rest of their lives in sorrow
If you live long, you will live it in sickness
Amen..

"you"--------the fraudsters only...

Shut up oga. Nigeria Government is responsible for this simple all we need do is restrict Nigerians from going to Dubai you'll see how this thing will reverse. Dubai citizens thinks Nigerians are among the Richest countries in the world because of how they larvish money over there.

What UAE is doing now is damage control to make it seem like they're saints . They knew what Hushppy was into but tapped to the advantage he's giving them . Hushppy support their tourism with all the Gram like and shares.

America Government sanctions ICC judges for tying to put her Military personnel on Trail for crimes against Humanity what do you've to say about that?

Nigeria leaders don't understand world politics all they know is loot loot and loot and promise infrastructure cursed people and the press and citizens like you are not left out always quick to castigate Nigeria to the world . Until we stop spreading bad news about Nigeria our image will continue to go down the mud.

If all of us expose what's goes on in our families I don't think anyone will respect your family that's the situation of Nigeria. Keep on the good work and cast your country and expect people to respect you.

In cyber crime we're not In the number one spot, in rape we're not the head etc . The good things Nigerians dose surpasses the bad but we only spread the Negative side. No be we bad pass . One love.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Murketeer: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Zooposki:
Nigerian ladies better think hard and boycott Nigerian men. Marry men from other African countries or other continent so your children do not bear the Nigerian stigma. Nigerian men are a disgrace and have wrecked this country with their wickedness.
You are over generalizing now o....we still have honest and hardworking men in Nigeria ...Your advice cuda been ..."Do not marry Nigerian men that are Fraudsters and Corrupt men"...make sure you know the source of his income ...because las las majority of Nigerian women are not even interested in finding out what their man do for a living ...as long as their man is providing the comfort they desire ...they are Okay

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by tonididdy(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
loud ! in which sense? show off or speaking habit?

Personality
Domineering
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Thank you for answering him well and correctly

Niger is a poorer country than Nigeria

Most of them are abroad (Nigeris, Ghana etc) doing menial jobs and making a honest living

How many of them are committing crimes across the world or defending criminals the way we do in Nigeria

What is your definition of a rich country?

And please don't say GDP..

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by anonymous1759(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Crispels:

Stop using anything to justify fraud. Nigeria is not the only country with bad or corrupt politicians. I know Nigerian politicians are heartless and useless but why did hush puppi not hustle legitimately despite being in a developed country? I have friends in Dubai who worked as cleaners before getting good jobs there. The issue here is greed and impatience. There are dozens of countries that are worse than Nigeria in every ramification but their citizens are not reputed for this nonsense image Nigerians now have all over the world. These guys have ruined so many opportunities for millions of Nigerians all across the world. People know that politicians in most parts of the world are scums - so if your country has corrupt politicians - people won't really use that to judge you unlike when your citizens have a history of notorious crimes. There are times abroad when I introduced myself as a Nigerian and the foreigners there all agreed that Nigerians are fraudsters based on the activities of these stupid yahoo boys. They think we are all dishonest people due to this whole nonsense yahoo boys that will all die a miserable death.
The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!

Oga you made your point but the major reason every country threat as thrash is accredited to the Government ,press and, citizens who always say Negative things about Nigeria. Mention one major crime that Nigeria is the one number one in the world?

Countries like America censor their information they give out to the world sometimes they even use sanctions to support it like what they did to the ICC judged you think they're mad abi?

If Every country decides to wash her dirty linen outside we won't have respect for each other. But we decided to spew all the bad things about us and expect to be respected .i can bet my life that the good eggs in diaspora are more than the bad ones . Nigerian citizens alone in the United States are more educated than most Americans but our press don't dig that kind of News out it was an American That reported that news. Our citizens and the entire journalists needs to turn a new leaf in reporting cases in Nigeria.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Crayfish09:

I hope those bastards slawormir and toplinetrtrend are reading this

Abi o.

I wonder how ppl take glory in doing evil. And the funniest thing is these guys must still be in their twenties. By the time they are married and have kids, they will realise the effect of the evil they are perpetrating, it would be too late.

It will affect them and their children negatively.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by EngrXrix(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
yep, all it'd take for the average Nigerian to change from being a crook or a potential crook is a Twitter hashtag going viral
The point is the message in the hashtag and social media may not get to the average Nigerian but I bet it will get across to the least 1m people. It's a good place to start don't u think?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by backnbeta(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2020
dapsoneh:
Hushpuppi phenomenon/effect
Not entirely an 'Hushpuppy' effect... The discrimination has been there for sometime, albeit subtle, even before hush got busted. As usual, Nigerians will still be allowed to do the lowly jobs of discreet/indiscreet prostitution, househelp and stuff. No be today yansh dey back undecided
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by j1mmy: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Oops! Nigerian inclusive of leaders and citizen have trampled on the image of the country. If only Nigerians know how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived abroad then Nigerians will not be quick to praise internet fraudsters. There is a systematic problem with leadership, followership and our value system. No respect for dignity in labor, theives and persons of questionable character get chieftaincy tittles and in religious centers they are given "high table" during fund raising. We have taken the bull by the horn it didn't work it's time we think out of the box and look inward in a bid to change the narrative. Uhuru Sasa

I think the mention of leadership is confusing since most crimes and reputation destruction is caused by Nigerian Citizens ,MOSTLY IGBOS.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Letzgo: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications. There may be some bad eggs, but my people are still the most educated and hard-working in Africa.

As for the image thing, let's not resort to blaming some individuals for that, it's a collective thing. If you are doing the right thing as a Nigerian living abroad, then you have done your part, those who know you will use you as a good example. We are a nation of 200m people with the most corrupt and wicked politicians in the world, you can't expect some youths not to go haywire.

You just said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by RealEzee(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Crispels:

He didn’t say anything.

Stop using anything to justify fraud. Nigeria is not the only country with bad or corrupt politicians. I know Nigerian politicians are heartless and useless but why did hush puppi not hustle legitimately despite being in a developed country? I have friends in Dubai who worked as cleaners before getting good jobs there. The issue here is greed and impatience. There are dozens of countries that are worse than Nigeria in every ramification but their citizens are not reputed for this nonsense image Nigerians now have all over the world. These guys have ruined so many opportunities for millions of Nigerians all across the world. People know that politicians in most parts of the world are scums - so if your country has corrupt politicians - people won't really use that to judge you unlike when your citizens have a history of notorious crimes. There are times abroad when I introduced myself as a Nigerian and the foreigners there all agreed that Nigerians are fraudsters based on the activities of these stupid yahoo boys. They think we are all dishonest people due to this whole nonsense yahoo boys that will all die a miserable death.
The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!
there is always two sides to a coin, both sides supported by facts, yet no one is supporting crime.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2020
anonymous1759:

Shut up oga. Nigeria Government is responsible for this simple all we need do is restrict Nigerians from going to Dubai you'll see how this thing will reverse. Dubai citizens thinks Nigerians are among the Richest countries in the world because of how they larvish money over there.

What UAE is doing now is damage control to make it seem like they're saints . They knew what Hushppy was into but tapped to the advantage he's giving them . Hushppy support their tourism with all the Gram like and shares.

America Government sanctions ICC judges for tying to put her Military personnel on Trail for crimes against Humanity what do you've to say about that?

Nigeria leaders don't understand world politics all they know is loot loot and loot and promise infrastructure cursed people and the press and citizens like you are not left out always quick to castigate Nigeria to the world . Until we stop spreading bad news about Nigeria our image will continue to go down the mud.

If all of us expose what's goes on in our families I don't think anyone will respect your family that's the situation of Nigeria. Keep on the good work and cast your country and expect people to respect you.

In cyber crime we're not In the number one spot, in rape we're not the head etc . The good things Nigerians dose surpasses the bad but we only spread the Negative side. No be we bad pass . One love.

okay
but don't tell me to shut up again

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by dapsoneh: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2020
backnbeta:

Not entirely an 'Hushpuppy' effect... The discrimination has been there for sometime, albeit subtle, even before hush got busted. As usual, Nigerians will still be allowed to do the lowly jobs of discreet/indiscreet prostitution, househelp and stuff. No be today yansh dey back undecided
read well, i said mainly due to HPE and that his recent arrest has messed up a lot of chances for Nigerians with legit hustling lately

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by tot(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Crayfish09:

Can you and your likes shut that nonsense already? How many billions did Hushpuppy steal, and yet the "bad leaders" still pushed him to steal more?

The southern region is far better than the north in terms of poverty and education, yet you will hardly ever find a Hausa man doing this nonsense. The root cause of the problem is your penchant for money and this can only be remedied when Yahoo boys start facing death sentences. Its wither we kill Yahoo boys now or in the nearest future, countries will start sanctioning Nigeria like Iran, North Korea and Venezuela due to their activities

That is just it.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by tot(f): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Crispels:

One of the criminals here (sadly there are many of these fraudsters parading on NL) was telling me his friend just bought a lexus and that yahoo can not stop.

Capital punishment is the ONLY way out for these folks.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by anonymous1759(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2020
alramon:

okay
but don't tell me to shut up again

Sorry Bro. I take it back
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
anonymous1759:

Sorry Bro. I take it back
wink
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Really Nigerians are the most shameless set of people on the planet. Our mentality is fvcked up.

This is to all those involved in illicit business and those involved in abrahamic faiths.
What is wrong with Abrahamic Faith's??
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Georgeisgood: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2020
This is why we dont encourage tribalism..all u wailers that will come here and be speaking ill of the igbos because of Nnamdi Kanu...Now hushpuppy is from where now?
Is his action not affecting all of now?
Lets be guarded pls
Nigerian good people great nation!
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
What is wrong with Abrahamic Faith's??

Abrahamic faiths are responsible for our ideological suppression because of which we are unable to innovate indigenously. We re not mentally liberated and the nonsense you see today is the result of its cascading effect.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Westernlove: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Story Story Ooooh, Story......Shiiithole will be great again before the end of this year..... grin grin grin

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2020
budosky:

Imagine the damage caused and the upcoming ones.

See what this IPOB guy is causing Biafrans!
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by colestephan86: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
dapsoneh:
Hushpuppi phenomenon/effect
The irony is that the bulk of that money was spent to the advantage of Dubai economy with his foolish luxury lifestyle. He kept buying expensive cars while paying tax to the Dubai govt, spent a fortune on hotels to impress on the gram, all going to UAE pockets. The same stupid govt that's been a major beneficiary of hushpuppis largese is painting every fu cking Nigerian with legit hustling bad.
To the guy below, i can tell you categorically that since the celebrated arrest of hushpuppy, i have seen many adverts for jobs where Nigerians were excempted. Note that Nigerians are not the only National involved in cybercrime but Hushpuppis case messed up a lot of chances for Nigerians lately so, he is the major reasons this is happening now
I love this, I wish all other countries of the world would exempt Us in everything, I think then we will learn to ask the legitimacy of the source of money people are throwing around.
We have now come to the point where we celebrate criminals, looters and fraudsters, singing praises to them and calling them all sort of name to show our approval of what wrong they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Rozeberry11: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
candyguyofficia:
which image Nigeria get before mtcheeeew grin
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by ArchAngelos999: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
fake news. I've done searches and saw nothing like this

budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

This stuff is now getting real.

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

A good example is the attached image.

So pathetic how a stupid act by one can cause serious harm to all.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Crayfish09:

This is one of the sons of orangutans Nigeria needs to start killing.
You are very daft, I don't blame you but your stupid parents for bring you to this world. I know you're a poverty stinky people, low life.
Why not kill your politicians ���Hypocrite.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Bornfoolish calling himself bornrich .

E pain you reach like DAT?

I guess your papa named you yahoo that's why you jumped in my mention.

Your papa that could not bring you up in a Godly way is very stupid. He is so foolish that he brought an animal like you into the world to be misbehaving upandan.

I did not mention you did I?

Mentally derailed E goat.

Bleep off my mention .

Aro Candidate.
grin

I don't have the time to argue with low live person like you. I'm only on nairaland to rebuke some of you foolish people claims. All you people do is sit and wait for people downfall, prosperity will judge y'all. You don't have to talk to me buddy, I don't move with crowd. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by DedeNkem: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Some hypocrites here where praising hushpuppi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Schlumberger App. Test / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.