Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies (70122 Views)

Mainone Graduate Trainee Program Now Open To Nigerian Applicants. / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Moderator or Op anything them dey call you. You're very foolish, have you travel out of this country before? I bet you haven't been to the outside world and see how Nigerians are treated like slaves most especially Arab countries and Southeast Asia. If you haven't been there you won't understand. Charity begins at home, its very easy to point fingers at yahoo boys and you guys hardly pour insults on Nigeria thieftician.... Hypocrisy of a nation and for the so call legit job advertising corporations on nairaland please get a life. If there's job majority in Nigeria the youths won't be engaging themselves with fraudulent activities. There are lot of people looking for job why not post a job so someone can get a job... Poverty Capital of the World and you expect the youth to be happy? I will choice yahoo anytime any day over Agbero or cultists.....
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by earnit1: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
ye
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by RTSC: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have nothing to do with Dubai.

I don't care

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Stanchem029: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
A

shut up!
small pikin wey never see anything
God bless your old age.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by RTSC: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
roszilman:

not just new, some countries are already rejecting nigerians as stuents bcoz of de criminal and terrorism act in de country...
De assumed nigeria is allowing de terrorism.
Any country that rejects Nigerian students does not have a good education worth paying for in the first place. Ii
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Bornfoolish calling himself bornrich .

E pain you reach like DAT?

I guess your papa named you yahoo that's why you jumped in my mention.

Your papa that could not bring you up in a Godly way is very stupid. He is so foolish that he brought an animal like you into the world to be misbehaving upandan.

I did not mention you did I?

Mentally derailed E goat.

Bleep off my mention .

Aro Candidate.
grin

lol I guess e pain you the most loser... if you papa truly bring you up in a godly manner why you dey cry over Hushpuppi matter? Na today this country image done spoil or you want use another image for Nigeria? Stupid being.. in done talking to you fool.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Xisnin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
flames01:

It's obvious people like Xisnin are so many on this forum
Don't fool yourself.
Ask the random illiterate on the street and they will blame the government or corruption
for all social ills.
You are actually in a majority company, you are just frustrated because those who could reason
beyond blame, games can also defend their position.
Though I sympathize with you and your ilk because it is been observed that communication
barrier among people with different thinking capacity can be as great as those between different species.

They reason in the most absurd manner and you will find yourself wondering how and why they end up with their brain block.
The question is whether you can reason at all?

It looks like the only thing they have learned in life is how to speak english and after that, nothing.
I suppose you are describing yourself.
Perhaps you are inspired by various fraudsters and their blame games.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
BornRicch:

lol I guess e pain you the most loser... if you papa truly bring you up in a godly manner why you dey cry over Hushpuppi matter? Na today this country image done spoil or you want use another image for Nigeria? Stupid being.. in done talking to you fool.

Fuckkk off.

Mental patient.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by candyguyofficia(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=91521987]
Don't excuse fraud.
It has everything to do with Hushpuppy and his ilks.
You can tell yourself otherwise to feel good.
A rude, incompetent and inconsistent employee may be tolerated
but a fraudster will destroy a business at the slightest opportunity.
That is why Nigerians are excluded.

I didn't excuse fraud all I'm saying is that fraud is just one of the numerous anti social vices ascribed to Nigerians in the international arena. You just proved my point "a rude, incompetent and inconsistent employee [b]may be tolerated", minimum international standard not talking internally the quote is generally NOT acceptable. When Nigeria export this character you described they expect a handshake but over there it's a big NO! NO!! I do NOT support internet fraud and will never support such there is no excuse for crime, if anyone do the crime and it's proved beyond reasonable doubt then the person should also do the time. The corrupt breed of our leaders is not an excuse for crime however that do not mean that in analysing public policy discuss that the government should be left out of blame. Like I said internet fraud is just one of the numerous anti social vices ascribed to Nigerians and a strong odor that Nigerians in dispora have to put in extra effort more than other national in a bid to distinguish himself/herself from the average idea of who a Nigerian is ( from the measurement and the lens of a foreign national of who the average Nigerian is)[/b]
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Fuckkk off.

Mental patient.
undecided

Hypocrite.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Iceyjayz: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerians are something else
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Unrated900(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hunch back puppy had finished this Nigeria
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Xisnin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?
Your reasoning is like that of the random uneducated and unenlighted illiterates on the street.
To them, every social problem exists because of "the government" or corruption.
If only the money is shared equally.. If onlys and many other if onlys.

So you aren't, particularly in a bright group.

In case you are confused about the meaning of your words, you think hushpuppies are not to blame
but the "root cause".

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.

Whatever the out of touch social theorists claim, there will always be criminals as there have always been.

It is the responsibility of the government to make the price of crime so high that the alternative is the default and preferred choice.

Afghan warlords were said to be the result of "systemic" issues and won't go away until it is addressed. But the so-called warlords and their induced instability disappeared with the emergence of the Taliban. Now the country is ungovernable under the thumb of the "root cause" uncle Sam.

We were also told how Philipinos' drug problems root causes must be addressed or it would get worse. But Duterte showed that the old incentive and punishment system works wonders when applied unemotionally. Now, the root and cause theorist are talking about tyranny and disregarding the progress made.

Similar principles bring about the descent of the African American communities. All of their economic and social indices were improving until some smart Alec under the strain of "white guilt" started excusing the behavior of criminals and blaming all their community ills on generation of "exploitation".

Suddenly, the black criminals who are actually in the minority are no longer responsible for their actions. They are victims and the society and history of oppression are responsible for their actions. Shoplift, rob and murder? No problem, it is not the criminal's fault.
If only the government did ....(fill in the gap). This they maintain despite being no evidence in biology and psychology that human
society should be crime-free.

I mean for the first time in world history, these do-gooders invented a community where there would not be criminals if not for the past "exploiters" action.
The effect is clear to all today. The black community is worse off in all indices of human development compared to other groups.

Unfortunately, those who promoted the destructive policy just like you are doing now are largely insulated from the consequences of their action.

Have you even thought about what it means to address the "root cause"?
You, your children, grand and great-grands are unlikely to see any positive change in their lifetime as consequence-free crimes
attract more participants.

You are essentially saying that until you get rid of the current "looters" and somehow install saints, we should accept the fraudster image. Until the condition is perfect, we must endure every negative effect that fraudsters bring on us all.

Since I have been having this discussion, I am yet to be given an example of a society that has developed by searching for phantom "sources" to address rather than solve their real problems in the most efficient way.

The system that has worked for thousands of years for stamping out anti-social behavior still works because it is ingrained in our psyche. We don't need feel-good theories that externalize responsibility and have never produced positive result in real stressed and resource-starved societies.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by candyguyofficia(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
uuzba:

People keep feeling that they can leave their villages, come to the city, mess up everything, destroy all government property, steal all government money, break contracts.
Then when the nation is totally destroyed, they can happily run back to hide in their villages.

Fool!
Your village is ALSO INSIDE NIGERIA.

The whole idea of "I'm only concerned about my village" ... is a myopic and idiotic thing.

The whole whole Nigeria is your country. You can buy land , live and die and be buried in any part of this country.

I made a conscious decision not to insult any Nairalander even in the face of provocation. You quoted me and used the word "fool" how do you feel now as you reading what I'm writing and I'm saying you quoted the wrong person. I never mentioned village, my post was hinged on international perception in the global scene. You could read my post
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by candyguyofficia(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
gypsey:
Some nigerians even went on social media to praise and still worship housppupi comending his frauding of oyibo people, claims it is a good pay back to the oyibos for creating nigeria or stealing from their nigerian forefathers as they put it, they forgot that every of their comments are seen and read by the FBI, CIA and dubai's authorities too. a lot of countries considers nigeria and nigerians as corrupt and criminal minded people, as nigerian politicians and so called leaders are seen on social media platform dinning and drinking with fraudsters, money laundrerers and scammers.

It is pitiable sometimes I wonder when and how we got it this wrong. It's really a shame. In the committee of nation most especially in Africa, Nigeria ought to be blazing but the giant has been humbled not just by other nationals but by citizens who ought to keep the flag flying

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by cray91(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
DOn't be deceived. this is not about hushpuppi okay. it has always been like this. the stigma has always been there for we nigerians

I was there between 2015 and 2018 working and i felt all these while working already how many companies refused to employ Nigerian or even grant them visa extension

our govt badluck has always been going around with us everywhere around the world. blame it on our crazy, stupid ass motherfucking leaders ruling this messed up corntree
candyguyofficia:

I don't think it have anything to do with hushpuppy, it may have contributed but it's not entirely based on it. Internet fraud, lack of devotion, dishonesty and lack of value are synonymous and ascribed to Nigerians in the International arena and hushpuppy case is just one out of the plethora of cases and after hushpuppy case their will still be numerous cases (even though i pray it doesn't get to that stage). All I'm saying is internet fraud is just one out of the numerous anti social vices ascribed to Nigerians why I said it is not based on hushpuppy case and if it is based on hushpuppy it's not entirely based on it

MODIFICATION
The post was modified starting from the bold as the network wasn't stable

Ps: I have been a victim of the negative narrative ascribed to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by candyguyofficia(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
flyingpig:

Best comment I've read on nairaland since Lord knows when.
Thanks Boss. I'm humbled
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by NaMeAboki: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
What do you expect, after a section of this country is hell bent on ruining our reputation. The sad part part is that many of them would unashamedly turnaround and blame their criminality on Buhari - as if he was the one who encouraged them to take to crime. angry
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by akigbemaru: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Oops! Nigerian inclusive of leaders and citizen have trampled on the image of the country. If only Nigerians know how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived abroad then Nigerians will not be quick to praise internet fraudsters. There is a systematic problem with leadership, followership and our value system. No respect for dignity in labor, theives and persons of questionable character get chieftaincy tittles and in religious centers they are given "high table" during fund raising. We have taken the bull by the horn it didn't work it's time we think out of the box and look inward in a bid to change the narrative. Uhuru Sasa
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Xisnin(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
quote author=Xisnin post=91521987]

I didn't excuse fraud all I'm saying is that fraud is just one of the numerous anti social vices ascribed to Nigerians in the international arena.
[/quote]
You are wrong.
No nationality is excluded from applying to a job because of some random social vice.
Businesses are built to make a profit and not pander to some social sentiments.
You seem not to grasp the reality. It is not that Nigerians will not be employed,
they were expressly banned from applying.
The thing that instinctively come to the mind of foreigners is "Nigerian prince" aka fraud.
It is the butt of joke by people who have no idea where Nigeria is located on the map or
how the people survive.

You just proved my point "a rude, incompetent and inconsistent employee [b]may be tolerated", minimum international standard not talking internally the quote is generally NOT acceptable.
[quote]
I didn't prove any of your points.
I listed some generic undesirable employee attributes and show that they are
better than being seen as a fraudster especially in a business where employees deal
directly with money and good. I never said those were the characteristics of
an average Nigerian worker abroad.

[quote]
When Nigeria export this character you described they expect a handshake but over there it's a big NO! NO!!
You seem to be particularly hateful of Nigerians.
Do you have any evidence to show that Nigerian workers abroad behave poorly than others?
I have not seen any such. The problem Nigerians faces is being known as fraudsters, otherwise
they are good workers as far as I know.

I do NOT support internet fraud and will never support such there is no excuse for crime, if anyone do the crime and it's proved beyond reasonable doubt then the person should also do the time. The corrupt breed of our leaders is not an excuse for crime however that do not mean that in analysing public policy discuss that the government should be left out of blame.
Internet fraud is not a public policy, it is a crime.
The criminals are 100% responsible for their choices.
Nothing proves that point than the criminals who supposedly escape from a shithole
and landed in Canadian and American paradise only to become big time criminals.

Like I said internet fraud is just one of the numerous anti social vices ascribed to Nigerians and a strong odor
There is no strong odor. And fraud is more important in business dealings than
boss-employee relationship.

Nigerians are no more discriminated against than other colored immigrants.

that Nigerians in dispora have to put in extra effort more than other national in a bid to distinguish himself/herself from the average idea of who a Nigerian is ( from the measurement and the lens of a foreign national of who the average Nigerian is)[/b]
Nigerian abroad put in extra effort because that is what is required to progress beyond average.
Why would anyone hire a stranger at the same rate with similar productivity as natives who may require
further investment to fit within the organization?

For example, Nigerian earn a higher average income than native-born Americans.
That isn't what is expected of a group with a supposedly strong odor and the worst social vices.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abdulmutallab and Hushpuppi did great ruin to Nigerian's image internationally.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by cooltola(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
the hypocrisy is too much on Dubai . The Dubai Authority knew that Hushpuppi was a scammer from the beginning but they turned a blind eye because they were making money from Him .It is until Hushpuppi long throat caught the FBI and Interpool attention that Dubai authority decided to act. If not, the man will still be oppressing folks on Instagram or snap chat. They only like Nigerians when you have money
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Brunicekid(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
lawalosky:
Igbo adage, says "otu mmkpuru aka luta mmanu, ozuru aka nile"
Meaning, when one finger dip in oil, it will spread to the rest of the hand.
So my people una see wetin hushpuppy Don cus
As in eeenn... It's not a funny matter at all.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by emmnprince(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why trouble yourselves over Hushpuppi who is being prosecuted in US for his crimes while we have many Hushpuppies in government and governmental establishments who are zealously, ruthlessly and recklessly looting funds down to the 8th generation of your unborn generations, and are gallivanting here and there!
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Chi33y: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2020
This shit broke my heart this night.

I'm pained asf rn
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by heniford2: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2020
budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

This stuff is now getting real.

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

A good example is the attached image.

So pathetic how a stupid act by one can cause serious harm to all.
stupid this Arabic country miss use humans and Nigerians always art smart them or report them
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by showafrica(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:
And some bastards are are clamoring for hush freedom

I plea for Eternal and generational curse to all Yahoo guys out there, their supporters and those who cover them up sad

and also a suitable share of eternal curse to whoever quote me in support of yahoo guys angry

I still wonder what's stopping Buhari from ordering the "shoot on arrest" order anytime yahoo guys are caught

There are crimes worst than yahoo in Nigeria my dear. Rape, banditry, boko haram, kidnappers, and armed robbers needs to be tackled before yahoo.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by hopefulLandlord: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2020
EngrXrix:

Bro the solution is simple. #changeourcharacter# let this hashtag go viral..
yep, all it'd take for the average Nigerian to change from being a crook or a potential crook is a Twitter hashtag going viral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by hopefulLandlord: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Stanchem029:

The looters didn't loot our conscience and common sense. Some African nations are passing through challenges yet their citizens are not that bad.
actually looting affects common sense and conscience. that's why people can sell their vote for 1000naira on election days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Kazim88: 12:21am On Jul 09, 2020
BornRicch:
Moderator or Op anything them dey call you. You're very foolish, have you travel out of this country before? I bet you haven't been to the outside world and see how Nigerians are treated like slaves most especially Arab countries and Southeast Asia. If you haven't been there you won't understand. Charity begins at home, its very easy to point fingers at yahoo boys and you guys hardly pour insults on Nigeria thieftician.... Hypocrisy of a nation and for the so call legit job advertising corporations on nairaland please get a life. If there's job majority in Nigeria the youths won't be engaging themselves with fraudulent activities. There are lot of people looking for job why not post a job so someone can get a job... Poverty Capital of the World and you expect the youth to be happy? I will choice yahoo anytime any day over Agbero or cultists.....

Hushpuppy was in Dubai... He had excess money... How does it relate to Nigeria Govt

See, many Nigeria youths are common thiefs...

Many others are sympathizers of thieves.

Most of our politicians were previous Yahoo and drug dealer reason why they were voted is because Nigerians cant help themselves...

93% of Nigerians can't make a honest living because they are dumb
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crayfish09: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:
And some bastards are are clamoring for hush freedom

I plea for Eternal and generational curse to all Yahoo guys out there, their supporters and those who cover them up sad

and also a suitable share of eternal curse to whoever quote me in support of yahoo guys angry

I still wonder what's stopping Buhari from ordering the "shoot on arrest" order anytime yahoo guys are caught

I've been praying for this for ages. Instant death is the only thing that will deter our useless youths from disgracing this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.