Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies (70123 Views)

Mainone Graduate Trainee Program Now Open To Nigerian Applicants. / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crayfish09: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.

Can you and your likes shut that nonsense already? How many billions did Hushpuppy steal, and yet the "bad leaders" still pushed him to steal more?

The southern region is far better than the north in terms of poverty and education, yet you will hardly ever find a Hausa man doing this nonsense. The root cause of the problem is your penchant for money and this can only be remedied when Yahoo boys start facing death sentences. Its wither we kill Yahoo boys now or in the nearest future, countries will start sanctioning Nigeria like Iran, North Korea and Venezuela due to their activities

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crayfish09: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

My guy its all based on Internet fraud. Every other thin up there doesn't belong to Nigerians.
When it comes to diligence at work give it to Nigerians.

This is what we are telling these fools who brag doing internet fraud.
We will all feel the effect including your unborn children.
There are legitimate businesses to do on the internet. Stop denting our image upandan the world.
Look at where it has taken us.
Soon visas will be denied us and our eyes will clear well well.

I hope those bastards slawormir and toplinetrtrend are reading this

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Crayfish09:

Can you and your likes shut that nonsense already? How many billions did Hushpuppy steal, and yet the "bad leaders" still pushed him to steal more?

The southern region is far better than the north in terms of poverty and education, yet you will hardly ever find a Hausa man doing this nonsense. The root cause of the problem is your penchant for money and this can only be remedied when Yahoo boys start facing death sentences. Its wither we kill Yahoo boys now or in the nearest future, countries will start sanctioning Nigeria like Iran, North Korea and Venezuela due to their activities

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by cochexky: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Oil the ur head bro...

loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications. There may be some bad eggs, but my people are still the most educated and hard-working in Africa.

As for the image thing, let's not resort to blaming some individuals for that, it's a collective thing. If you are doing the right thing as a Nigerian living abroad, then you have done your part, those who know you will use you as a good example. We are a nation of 200m people with the most corrupt and wicked politicians in the world, you can't expect some youths not to go haywire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by GistFullGround: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2020

STOP pitying yourselves and grab the bull by horn and investing in yourselves in Nigeria.

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by sulaak(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
not new. there was a tread on this last year also. https://www.nairaland.com/5511098/what-happening-nigerian-job-seekers

Nigerians will blame govt for the way Nigeria is. from Malay, Cambodia, Indonesia, Cyprus, Turkey,USA, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana na always Nigerians. Why why why . A disgrace of a people

The youths are emulating government. Tinubu, Shetima and Danjuma are all role model for criminals and thieves.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crayfish09: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2020
BornRicch:

lol I guess e pain you the most loser... if you papa truly bring you up in a godly manner why you dey cry over Hushpuppi matter? Na today this country image done spoil or you want use another image for Nigeria? Stupid being.. in done talking to you fool.

This is one of the sons of orangutans Nigeria needs to start killing.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by GeneralPula: 1:40am On Jul 09, 2020
comshots:
That is why I like Mexico.They are number 1 in pushing cocaine but them no send you.

Leave all these useless countries..

Asians and Europeans are among the top scammers in the whole world, yet you won’t hear anything from their media.

Nigeria as a country won’t make top 20 countries filled with scammers, yet nah out matter then carry for head!

As for Dubai.. Fuccck them and their useless Audio Job!

No be their fault, nah naija pipu wey Dey rush enter there I blame..

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by flames01: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Xisnin:

S

If you had allowed your Brain to function as it was created, you would have read and understood that nobody is carpeting or defending hushpuppy for his scams.

People are just trying to enlighten your dumb head that corrupt politicians should also be given the hushpuppy treatment.

But I guess your deep seated dumbness will never allow your Brain to open to reason and reqd between the lines.

Very dumb generation.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Naijaarchive(m): 1:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Most people that engage in fraud only see the rosy and fun side not minding the long term effects of their actions on the whole nation... This guy hates Africans before.... Now this... Its the case of "Ẹni tá fẹ́ sún jẹ tó ún fi e pò pára" it's so sad
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Ayo081(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2020
loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications
. grin oni yeye
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by mosixb: 2:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 2:37am On Jul 09, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.
Stop using anything to justify fraud. Nigeria is not the only country with bad or corrupt politicians. I know Nigerian politicians are heartless and useless but why did hush puppi not hustle legitimately despite being in a developed country? I have friends in Dubai who worked as cleaners before getting good jobs there. The issue here is greed and impatience. There are dozens of countries that are worse than Nigeria in every ramification but their citizens are not reputed for this nonsense image Nigerians now have all over the world. These guys have ruined so many opportunities for millions of Nigerians all across the world. People know that politicians in most parts of the world are scums - so if your country has corrupt politicians - people won't really use that to judge you unlike when your citizens have a history of notorious crimes. There are times abroad when I introduced myself as a Nigerian and the foreigners there all agreed that Nigerians are fraudsters based on the activities of these stupid yahoo boys. They think we are all dishonest people due to this whole nonsense yahoo boys that will all die a miserable death.
The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by mosixb: 2:38am On Jul 09, 2020
All ya saying shit and this and that... will you ever get money to travel? Do you have money to travel... oga till then shut the Bleep up..thanks
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 2:41am On Jul 09, 2020
arazanbal:
nor be husppupi cus any shit, na una leaders for dis country,if magu d chairman for efcc is so corrupt to the teeth why will they not exclude naija
Stop using anything to justify fraud. Nigeria is not the only country with bad or corrupt politicians. I know Nigerian politicians are heartless and useless but why did hush puppi not hustle legitimately despite being in a developed country? I have friends in Dubai who worked as cleaners before getting good jobs there. The issue here is greed and impatience. There are dozens of countries that are worse than Nigeria in every ramification but their citizens are not reputed for this nonsense image Nigerians now have all over the world. These guys have ruined so many opportunities for millions of Nigerians all across the world. People know that politicians in most parts of the world are scums - so if your country has corrupt politicians - people won't really use that to judge you unlike when your citizens have a history of notorious crimes. There are times abroad when I introduced myself as a Nigerian and the foreigners there all agreed that Nigerians are fraudsters based on the activities of these stupid yahoo boys. They think we are all dishonest people due to this whole nonsense yahoo boys that will all die a miserable death.
The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Gerrard59(m): 2:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Litmus:

Well, thank god Companies and Nations did not exclude or sanction Dubai as well as other Arab nations natives for participating in jihad against the West that saw numerous attacks on Europe these last few years and deaths.

The UAE and other Arab countries are richer and more influential than Nigeria in global affairs. You folks like comparing yourselves to stronger and richer countries. So because a German or Chinese commits a crime, you think the consequences would be same as a Nigerian?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Happychildlove(f): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2020
E don be for us
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Urchman200: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

Hushpuppi effect....one nincompoop was here some days back raining insults on Magu and his operatives for parading his guys and milking them dry before setting them free to travel back to Malaysia...he never for once mentioned what his guys are into....and you say this country youths are redeemable..
what is difference between magu and the fraud star?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Gerrard59(m): 2:56am On Jul 09, 2020
GeneralPula:

Leave all these useless countries..

Asians and Europeans are among the top scammers in the whole world, yet you won’t hear anything from their media.

Nigeria as a country won’t make top 20 countries filled with scammers, yet nah out matter then carry for head!

As for Dubai.. Fuccck them and their useless Audio Job!

No be their fault, nah naija pipu wey Dey rush enter there I blame..

Most if not all Asian countries are richer than Nigeria. No one disrespects a rich person, absolutely no one. Stop comparing yourself to rich people in the consequences of crimes committed. And hey, you cannot fvck Dubai, she has developed herself to high standards. No city in Nigeria can be compared to Dubai, it's what it's. Hate Dubai for as long as you can but she's a rich, developed and well organised city where no Nigerian city comes close.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Gerrard59(m): 2:57am On Jul 09, 2020
comshots:
That is why I like Mexico.They are number 1 in pushing cocaine but them no send you.

Mexico is a trillion dollar economy which Nigeria isn't. The consequences of crimes committed by a rich person differs significantly from a poor individual.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Xisnin:

Don't excuse fraud.
It has everything to do with Hushpuppy and his ilks.
You can tell yourself otherwise to feel good.
A rude, incompetent and inconsistent employee may be tolerated
but a fraudster will destroy a business at the slightest opportunity.
That is why Nigerians are excluded.

Another fraudster defender.
It is time to blame politicians once again. Even Shekau, kidnappers and bandits also blame "looters" for their attrocities.
The only blame the government deserve is not sending fraudsters to the gallow.

You and your type will never take responsibility.
It is either the "enemy", the neighbor, government, or village people.
You are never responsible for your own choice.

Many of these idiots blame the country's system but when they get to the USA, Canada or Dubai
they still cling to criminal means of livelihood.
Are the looters in the US also responsible for internet fraud perpetrated by Nigerians living over there?

The foolish puppy even blame the government for his actions after supposedly escaping the shithole
and landing in paradise.

SMH

Bro, God will bless you for this comment sir. Many Nigerians try to justify fraud too often. I’ve met people from Niger, Chad, Gambia,South Sudan and countries that are way worse than Nigeria in every aspect but these people will never think about cybercrime no matter the circumstances. But the average Nigerian is desperate to buy Benz, live lavishly and turn around to blame the government after he is caught for committing fraud. How many Americans or Europeans live lavish lifestyles? Until we start having a national conversation on instilling honesty and integrity in our people - blaming corrupt politicians won’t solve this problem.

I’ve seen many Nigerians with green card in the US who instead of working to earn a living chose to engage in credit card fraud. Is it political corruption that made them to do that? It’s sheer greed, desperation and impatience. People only try to use that as an excuse. The underlying problem is greed, criminal mindset and impatience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Gerrard59(m): 3:02am On Jul 09, 2020
jrusky:
The company can damn go to hell. If that idiot called Hushpoppy is a fraudster it does not translate all Nigerians are fraudster.

So can they say no one from Afghanistan or Yemen or Iran should not apply simply they are the founder of terrorism?

No Africa can match Nigeria in term of skills, hardworking, intelligence and certificate wise. That is fact.

Yet it has the highest number of poor people in the world? What sort of skills or intelligence is that?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:05am On Jul 09, 2020
martineverest:
we defame ourselves,not them....the question is,why Nigerians ,why not Ghanaians?

Are Ghanaians heavily involved in cybercrime like Nigerians? Do they defend or justify the actions of fraudsters the ways foolish Nigerians do on social media?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:07am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
you said it all

He didn’t say anything.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Mbsuxces: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Over Past 4years now companies have refuse employing Nigerians mainly because we are not easy to be used, abused and defraud ny Indian, Egyptians, Lebanon and, Pakistan, Omanis etc But Europeans and Americans are employing Nigerians compare to other Africans because we are hardworking and Civilized But we say no to Intimidation.
candyguyofficia:
Oops! Nigerian inclusive of leaders and citizen have trampled on the image of the country. If only Nigerians know how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived abroad then Nigerians will not be quick to praise internet fraudsters. There is a systematic problem with leadership, followership and our value system. No respect for dignity in labor, theives and persons of questionable character get chieftaincy tittles and in religious centers they are given "high table" during fund raising. We have taken the bull by the horn it didn't work it's time we think out of the box and look inward in a bid to change the narrative. Uhuru Sasa
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:12am On Jul 09, 2020
justine14:

Be careful with what u wish others. stop brandishing ur low and childish mentality.

You think Nigerians are worst, noo you are not in tune with realities.

Nigerians are thought yahoo Yahoo trade by the whites, I mean westerns u think they are holy.

I'm not supporting crime but Nigerians are not even smart when it comes to cyber crimes.

Why Nigerians are easily caught in cyber crimes is because they just deploy tools and hacking skills developed by the whites without developing their own.

Compared Nigeria to Russian, Indians, Isrealies, Core Europeans, South Americans and even The real Americans. The you know that Nigerians are simply learning the trade.

The problem is the idiots who justify cybercrime. Have you ever seen Americans or Europeans justify any internet fraud committed by their own people? They condemn and repudiate it totally. But you see foolish Nigerians calling Hush Puppy a legend or praising him and you expect foreigners to take us serious?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2020
BornRicch:

You're very stupid for calling yahoo boys fools, your left yansh. I pray the country cast finish so you can continue with your stupid crocodile tears.. Poverty capital of the World and you expect the youth to be kind and respectful because you want to travel overseas for greener pastures...

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
You guys can say whatever you like, but all these are largely due to a product of a failed nation, where nothing works..

You think other countries where made saints and Nigerians as scammers.

Most Nigerians where brought with the idea that the government and country is very corrupt, and if you don't embrace corruption you can't survive the Bleep up system, it's just happens to be a vary popular survival instinct in the country, which has affected the average Nigerian significantly.

Until the country start working it will only get worse
Including me, I'm already contemplating of learning the act, it can only get worse!!

Ogbeni, Nigeria is not the only country where corruption is rampant in the world. I’ve met people from worse countries and they don’t have this criminal mindset many Nigerians have.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Mbsuxces: 3:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Main reasons they stop employing Nigerians is because we dont allow to be intimidated, cheated and defrauded by employers from Indians, Lebanon, Omanian, Saudis and Egyptians but Americans and Europeans prefer Nigerians to other African countries because we are hardworking, educated, civilized and focused compare to every other African Country... But Job no Even dey now like that again.... Think b4 you come UAE ur competitors hear are coming from hell country like ours. CHECK AM WELL
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Mbsuxces: 3:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Main reasons they stop employing Nigerians is because we dont allow to be intimidated, cheated and defrauded by employers from Indians, Lebanon, Omanian, Saudis and Egyptians but Americans and Europeans prefer Nigerians to other African countries because we are hardworking, educated, civilized and focused compare to every other African Country... But Job no Even dey now like that again.... Think b4 you come UAE ur competitors here are coming from hell country like ours. CHECK AM WELL NO FOLLOW PICTURES.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Princedapace:

When we talk about govt, we forget that govt came from us. Nigerians have bad value system.

Everyone wana hamer and buy big cars and show off so that his or her neighbour will weep. Pepper them gang.

Our love for money is too much. Nigerians do shit abroad. I mean, as small as Tanzania is, they are scared of Nigerians.

We want to make money at all cost. It is that same mindset that we use enter politics and loot the country so as to build big big houses and buy big big cars and be worshiped by all. That value system is our problem.

Exactly. We need to stop this mindset of making money at all cost - which usually translates to taking criminal advantage of the next person or the system itself.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Crispels(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
free Ray Hushpuppi!!!

Nah dem. Cybercriminals and their apologists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.