Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) (70631 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2020
EastGold:
Pọtọpọtọ everywhere. That's the trademark of IPOB lands.

Their states, they cannot manage.
Na dia side okija shrine dey.
Na dia side church of Satan dey

Your monicker is so wrong. You claim East is Gold, then turn around to abuse them. Smh
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Blaze232(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2020
TONYE001:

Come on bros, just look at this tunnel and truthfully ask yourself if the demolition was a good call?

See the rods? The concrete? See the flooding (that would further weaken the architecture overtime)?

Let's stop defending these politicians that continue to steal our common wealth for their personal good.

If things were right in our nation, Mr. Rochas and a WHOOOLLLLEE lot of politicians would have been behind bars!

It really pains me how youths come out to defend these thieves and their parties. These guys steal from you and I every other day. They've deprived us of good roads, quality education and healthcare, security, quality life, you name it! Why aren't we angry enough? Why aren't we mad? We still go back to the ballot and elect them into office. Imagine Rochas in the Senate! What is he doing there, really? We should be asking ourselves these questions!

Thing is, are you comfortable like this? How about your family? Kids? Siblings? Are you OK with the way they run Nigeria? Is Buhari doing well? Did Jonathan do well? What of OBJ? Why are we still worshiping them?

Are you a student? Did you school in Nigeria? Did you have all the technology you need(ed)? Have you been to the hospital recently? I can go on and on and on.

My brother, I beg, make we stop to dey defend these guys. Rochas and his likes are thieves. Criminals. Rokes. Looters. They have no place in the free society. They all should be behind hars, forever with no chance of a parole.

Good morning and have a great time today.

You may be right in all you mentioned... But all I know is there are many other roads he should have put his interest on and not this one
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by IchbinAB: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Okotorikpa!
If na Ihedioha do am that time im dey office, APC miscreants go dey make noise. Rochas Okroroawusa really messed up full time as a governor. May God help Imolites

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by ogbonnachrys: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Okorocha and fraud are like 5 and 6
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Jbloc: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
We like waste for this country shaa angry
All the millions appropriated for a failed project, down under. No design and a bridge was constructed.smh
Lets do it right the first time.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by nku5: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Rochas is the worst governor in the history of Imo. Real clown

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by rtdCivilservant: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
leicestercamper:
Where's the useless cursed old man called abagworo? Come and carry your shithole Owerri cheesy
Just cannot imagine what an idiot that u are! Ur own don finish I swear, continue to fool urself with ur numerous monikers(what a useless soul)
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

Just cannot imagine what an idiot that u are! Ur own don finish I swear, continue to fool urself with ur numerous monikers(what a useless soul)
[/s]

Useless idiot let's discuss about your useless Imo state and its tunnel.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2020
nku5:

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Jbloc:
We like waste for this country shaa angry
All the millions appropriated for a failed project, down under. No design and a bridge was constructed.smh
Lets do it right the first time.

Okoroawusa doesn't design nor plan any project, once he travel outside the state and see anything he likes, he immediately rush home, assemble his brick layers and start telling them what to do.

That was how he went to Anambra and after seeing Awka flyovers suspended steel lighting system, he rushed home and assembled some iron benders and electricians to start doing the job to replicate it in Owerri.

See what he copied and what he delivered cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
but his kinsmen want APC to handover presidential ticket to him and the ex convict
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Fragility6: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
akinegba1:
More from the demolition. Okorocha wasted Imo state monies building substandard projects that posed safety challenges to Imolites.

Okorocha has incurred over 200 billion naira debt with nothing to show for it.

Owerri today is in shambles, littered with bad roads and filth. Okorocha was a mistake and a wasted 8yrs
When Ihedioha guy was demolishing some structures, u guys were saying he was destroying them out of jealous hope you see the real picture now

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by KGREAT(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
JeffreyD1:
The only good thing about Rocha's is his foundation and started it before joining politics
He joined politics and turn to monster
Aham his eldest son is doing great too with Ahamrochas foundation

I'm from Ideato South L. G. A from my village Dikenafai to rochas village in Ogboko na just 200#

Rochas refused to do anything in my village all in the name of we didn't vote for him

God bless Ikedi ohakim he built almost all the roads in my village and he is from Mbano

I only saw nepa light last in my village in 2000 when they newly mounted the electric poles and wire during Owa tenure as governor

Rochas was a bad governor
Ohakim was better

Hope will do better than him I guess

After Sam Nbakwe, Udenwa Next is Ohakim
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THINKING IN THIS LINE BEFORE, BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT OKOROCHA WAS DOING THE FOUNDATION WITH A FEW TO JOINING POLITICS LATER IN LIFE. HIS ACTION WAS A SMART MOVE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HARDLY CHASE CRIMINAL MIND.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by ekesol: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Where is Abagworo come and see what ur mentor has caused the people of IMO.useless people
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by JeffreyD1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
KGREAT:

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THINKING IN THIS LINE BEFORE, BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT OKOROCHA WAS DOING THE FOUNDATION WITH A FEW TO JOINING POLITICS LATER IN LIFE. HIS ACTION WAS A SMART MOVE SIMILAR TO THAT OF HARDLY CHASE CRIMINAL MIND.

His first son is towing same line
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Belmot(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin An underpass is called a tunnel in IMO State..
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
What a wicked set of people?
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
I agree but it's still dangerous to have floated the cover instead of using transparent plastic roof because people might misjudge the strenght of the float and heap weights it cannot carry on it causing it to crash.

Abagworo:

That’s just a roof covering the underground not the motorway. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. He could have as well used transparent plastic roof on them.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow shocked ...you don't mean it. Many of these governors only embark on building flyovers and bridges to give the people a false sense of belonging that they're up to Lagos infrastructure wise ...this is wrong. Lagos infrastructure was built on the need to have basis. You don't build flyovers or bridges where there's no immediate need for such. Invest the funds in other sectors - health, agriculture, commerce and empowerment. Imagine if they did all of these, those hawkers on the streets of Lagos would have no need to travel down there.

leicestercamper:

Okoroawusa doesn't design nor plan any project, once he travel outside the state and see anything he likes, he immediately rush home, assemble his brick layers and start telling them what to do.

That was how he went to Anambra and after seeing Awka flyovers suspended steel lighting system, he rushed home and assembled some iron benders and electricians to start doing the job to replicate it in Owerri.

See what he copied and what he delivered cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Alabamajogor: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Colossal wastage.......only God knows how much that must have caaused the State when it was built. Na who curse this country sef
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Roachas A. Okoroawusa is the biggest fraudster in the history of Africa.
But he's lucky he's in Nigeria

You speak wisely! Roachas was the biggest mistake Imo voters ever made.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rochas failed Ndi Imo. To whom much is given, much is expected. He basically littered the state with projects — substandard projects.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
nku5:
No Rochas is not the worst. Ohakim still has that record. Achike Udenwa remains the best after Dee Mbakwe.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by earnit3: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
why
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by opribo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why should a man who scammed his people still be government. I believe at this stage of our democracy the people have the right to recall anybody for prosecution of justice. People who never paid taxes all their lives are stealing from tax payers. Wjat a shame. Then what is difference between them and Hushpuppi.

You can't enrich your generation at the expense of other hard working tax payers.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by danzyworld1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
akinegba1:
OWERRI TUNNEL DEMOLISHED, AS FEAR OF IMPENDING COLLAPSE GROWS HIGHER

Imo State Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu yesterday visited the Gen. Aguyi Ironsi tunnel along Portharcourt road where the tunnel is currently undergoing demolition.

While inspecting the tunnel, the commissioner noted that the technical drawings and design of the tunnel are nowhere to be found. He stated that it was the considered opinion of the consultants and engineers of the ministry that the tunnel should be demolished in the interest of the public.

He further reiterated that it is better to err on the side of caution when issues of safety are involved especially for a busy road like the Assumpta Portharcourt road where the tunnel is situated.

Ralph Nwosu therefore called on Imolites especially those plying the road to exercise patience with the contractor and the government as a lasting solution is being put in place to save that spot adding that the shared prosperity government ably led by His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodinma is determined in serving Ndi-Imo better as anchored on her 3R Agenda.

#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

https://m./203309431108844?view=permalink&id=272179154221871

how will you build a tunnel with out proper irrigation control channel's.. pls destroy it.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Bekool(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=akinegba1 post=91522069]OWERRI TUNNEL DEMOLISHED, AS FEAR OF IMPENDING COLLAPSE GROWS HIGHER

Imo State Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu yesterday visited the Gen. Aguyi Ironsi tunnel along Portharcourt road where the tunnel is currently undergoing demolition.

While inspecting the tunnel, the commissioner noted that the technical drawings and design of the tunnel are nowhere to be found. He stated that it was the considered opinion of the consultants and engineers of the ministry that the tunnel should be demolished in the interest of the public.

He further reiterated that it is better to err on the side of caution when issues of safety are involved especially for a busy road like the Assumpta Portharcourt road where the tunnel is situated.

Ralph Nwosu therefore called on Imolites especially those plying the road to exercise patience with the contractor and the government as a lasting solution is being put in place to save that spot adding that the shared prosperity government ably led by His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodinma is determined in serving Ndi-Imo better as anchored on her 3R Agenda.

#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

https://m./203309431108844?view=permalink&id=272179154221871[/quote

Look at how okorohausa just wasted billions of scarce imo state resources building substandard projects and useless statues all over imo state, rochas really messed up imo state people like him should never be allowed anywhere govt house again.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by longayink: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
decatalyst:
The demolishing governor grin

The one and half legges predecessor built substandard structures and roads, the successor has a penchant for demolishing everything associated with the predecessor, either good or bad.

The youth from that side that are supposed to checkmate him are busy with "Lagos is not Edo" Ganduje vs Wike trade of words, Obaseki/Tinubu/oshiomole etc....

Aside from demolishing, is he not suppose to arrest those contractors that carried out this dastardly act?

Continue to demolish ok? In no time, you will level the whole of Imo state. grin grin

That seems to be the the aim of this man. undecided

Interestingly, some people feel offended by what wrote. grin grin

This shows that a few elements are still unable to see that APC & PDP are the same. Here to steal, destroy and engender impoverishment. tongue

Since 2007, Imo governors build, demolish and rebuild state capital because the governors have no attachment to the other principal urban centers in the state.

Money that should have gone to provide basic services in other urban areas of the state are either wasted on demolition and reconstruction in the state capital or vanished.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by rummmy: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
God why did you post me to Nigeria when there is UK, GHANA, USA, ISREAL?
can you repost me to any of this country but it just that I don't want to die yet till I reach 150years.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
flames01:

Yes, every city has brown roof.

And as usual, you show yourself to be as mentally low as many of the people on this platform.

So, you think I'm Igbo because I called out the dumbenss in your comment?

You guys should quit this stupidity. Not every Yoruba is a tribal bigot like you and not every Igbo is a tribal bigot like Igbos when acy stupid on nairaland.

Wake up and stop being stupid
[/s]

You overrate yourself. No one gives a crap where you or your lineage hails from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.