Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. (4755 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
today I finally got what I've been craving for.
had sex with this fine lady that has been on my radar for a while.
well back to the matter, we did all the styles doable yet I was unable to release despite the fact that I enjoyed it.
we were in it for more than 1 hour.
this the third time something similar is happening to me.
if it is a ugly girl, I don't spend that long.
what could be wrong with me brothers.
help una guy out..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by MajesticKris: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
which do you prefer.. long or short

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
MajesticKris:
which do you prefer.. long or short
long but not too long Na.
guy the thing frustrate me today I swear.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by MajesticKris: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
them stick to a semi-Beautiful girl angry[center][/center] Not too Fine not too Ugly grin grin

You know what I mean grin grin
jumper524:
long but not too long Na.
guy the thing frustrate me today I swear.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
O strong grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by betonnaira: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
jumper524:
well back to the matter, we did all the styles doable yet I was unable to release despite the fact that I enjoyed it.
help una guy out..
trust me she enjoyed it she will come again hoping u don't release

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by yanabasee1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
You should be happy, she will be coming back for more.....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by offset67(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
You need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
betonnaira:
trust me she enjoyed it she will come again hoping u don't release
bros make she give me break oo.
even as I no release though, body dey pain me oo.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
You should be happy, she will be coming back for more.....
what's sex without discharging?
my guy fit let lady dey cheat me like this oo.
if e persist, I go turn jigolo for only fine ladies since Na dem dey take do me..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
MajesticKris:
them stick to a semi-Beautiful girl angry[center][/center] Not too Fine not too Ugly grin grin

You know what I mean grin grin
who go use techno when iPhone dey?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by youngsahito(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
jumper524:
help una guy out..
I also experience same thing, I nack this babe 3x without me releasing.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by InfernoNig: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2020
How do you define your beautiful?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by stanliwise(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2020
jumper524:
help una guy out..
You need to marry an ugly wife. That is what the Baba I just asked said
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by valgbo(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Na because na only ugly girls you dey fvck so whenever you dey fvck fine girl your preek dey in shock.... E no fit believe wetin e dey see cheesy cheesy

29 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Lol
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by mumumugu(m): 4:10am On Jul 09, 2020
low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
mumumugu:
low self esteem
nah!!
I've gat a good self esteem.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
stanliwise:
You need to marry an ugly wife. That is what the Baba I just asked said
hahaha! bros I no fit tie knot with ugly pesin oo.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Samysearch(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
jumper524:
help una guy out..

U formicated & still mustered the audacity to make it public. Don't u feel any iota of shame? Nna, real men don't sleep with women they are not legally married to. Change ur ways to be a real man!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by lammylam(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
valgbo:
Na because na only ugly girls you dey fvck so whenever you dey fvck fine girl your preek dey in shock.... E no fit believe wetin e dey see cheesy cheesy
Very funny reply! Abeg i dey chop no lemme choke
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by AmazingELixir: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok

Maybe the enjoyment is infinitesimal
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Amotekun777: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na too much anxiety and over expectations dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by davealvaro: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
do u use condoms?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by 444crop: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
It happens if you are too picky when it comes to girls

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by silibaba: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Talking premarital sex?
Get married bro
You are fornicating, and not right for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by paulolee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
u supposed de happy na....me wey de quick cum if d bea too fine and de waste time to cum wen d bea ugly or gat stinky nunu....d tin de pain me eeh
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Chuky7(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Samysearch:

U formicated & still mustered the audacity to make it public. Don't u feel any iota of shame? Nna, real men don't sleep with women they are not legally married to. Change ur ways to be a real man!

Wtf...

I understand bro that fornicating is not your thing...it doesn't mean you'll say such bullshit...

Real Men??...African Mentality...Sex is a Global activity..

Off to bed...

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Chuky7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
jumper524:
help una guy out..

Did you drink before the action ?...

If yes it may have been the cause...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
444crop:
It happens if you are too picky when it comes to girls
my guy u just nailed it..
How do I work on this pls?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by jumper524(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chuky7:

Did you drink before the action ?...

If yes it may have been the cause...
nah.
Didn't drink nothing.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. by Broadmind: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Fast and pray about it. Try 7 days dry fasting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Remember This Woman For? / Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men / Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.