Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences (21429 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by aytigidz433(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
I was called Isis because I dey � well well. Is it the one that the formula for the questions were written in code on d white board marker? Or the one where d diagrams were drawn stylishly on the wall of d classroom? I've carried bombs into hostile territory and have survived missions that would scare ordinary mortals.

The event where motor jam d egungun went as follows; in uni d lecturer just stepped in and announced a shot gun test. Out away your books he said, but as a sharp guy I hide my own under my bag near me and after d questions were dictated I started using d � I Don almost finish and I don't know what made d man come and stand beside me then what made him lift d bag, he saw d book still unfortunately opened to a relevant portion The man has a natural loid � speaker voice said (OMO SEE LEVEL) the whole class just bust laff I tried my best not to join in and failed.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by mujibson(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol, I've laughed my ass out reading people's posts here. I think I have to pen down mine too.

It was a test when I was in ND1 in poly. The course was CEC 105, Civil Engineering construction. The course was too theoretical, it was all about building and its components. As a student that doesn't leave any stone unturned, I read the course to full understanding and after that, I crammed the whole contents word for word too. The course was actually a 3 units course so I had to give it everything.

Fast forward to the test day, I entered the hall with full confidence. As I was about to start the test, I didn't know what came to me, I forgot all what I crammed but thankfully apart from cramming, I understood the questions so well, just that I couldn't just put it the way it was written in the notes. So I gave the answers based on my understanding. I finished the questions very early. I'm the type that always submit late even though I finish early. So as I was still sitting, I began recalling everything the way I crammed it so I decided to open another page and start writing the crammed answers down. I finished writing everything. Then I went ahead to submit. Immediately I handed my script to the corper who supervised us, I remember I've not crossed out the first answers I wrote. Instead of me to truthfully tell him what I wanted to do, I lied to him that I've not written my name and matric no. The corper reluctantly allowed me because he has been shouting since that we shouldn't forget to write our details. As he gave me back the script, I just crossed out the first answers, wanted to return the script. That was how the corper vexed for me. He hated the fact that I lied or tried to play smart on him. I was begging him when unfortunately the devil(course lecturer) came in. The lecturer did not even listen to what happened. So far he knew I had issues with the supervisor, he just returned my script to me and asked me to go and mark it myself. That was how I started pleading, he didn't listen. My classmates pleaded, same thing. The corper himself pleaded, he didn't listen until when a senior lecturer who was passing by that time pitied me and pleaded on my behalf too, that was
when he accepted the pleas. He collected back my script, wrote -10 marks on top and asked me to go. Happily I 'thanked' him when I was leaving and to my surprise, that sincere 'thank you sir' that I said angered him again. He threw away my script and He said and I quote " Are you mad? are you stupid? And it won't be well with you for thanking me. Who ask for your thanks, bla bla bla..." It was so funny and strange to me that I didn't know how to beg him again, all I was saying was 'Yes sir, I'm mad', ' Sorry sir, I'm stupid'. Lastly he collected it back and I ran away to one corner and started laughing hard. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by IME1: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin
I was laughing at one poster on first page who said his own was in primary 3 when I remembered my first escapade was in kg 1 grin grin grin that's like decades decades plus plus but I remember! Kai what the mind chooses to remember sha undecided
It was how to write 7 oh na so I dey write am face the other side
Until I spy the girl by my side come write am well grin grin
Shame.
I resolved never to cheat and till date God has helped me to be hardworking and have integrity.
It's a dirty habit and nothing to condone, trivialise or joke about. Let's shun cheating you will never know your capabilities

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by joviegghead: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
fattprince:
I remember another one now. After doing FBA exam in 100 level. I was praying for B. If I have B I would be happy ehn. Then after exam why we were talking number one question Venn diagram simple thing 15 marks. People were getting different answers. I just thought well this ones are olodo jhare. Cos the answer they got was what I got before but I just felt that can't be the answer before doing it another way to get an answer I was satisfied with. Not until a very brilliant guy got the answer every one was getting. I just wan die. Who send me I should I've just left it the first time I got it now. I was now praying fervently for C. But I wouldn't be surprised if I got a D cos it was a whole 15 marks. Guess what I scored when results came out? 83 perfect A. I just couldn't believe it till I saw it in my student portal. I still go to check it some times till now cos it gives me joy. I mean when I was doing Accounting in this same school the whole of 5 years. I never had A before I was withdrawn. Now just in my first year in Business Admin. I've got an A not one, two cos I got A in one cos I didn't even read for once just studied past question on exam day. The 4 semesters have completed now. I've gotten at least an A in each semester. So I've gotten at least 5 As. Though at this level my result is even worse than when I was in this level in Accounting. But I'm not going to be withdrawn this time. By God's grace I'm even going to make a 2.1 come graduation.

Hey man! UNILAG right!?
If yes, then I can help you a lot.
Graduated tho. From Biz Ad.

Your story..... Makes me wanna help(academically) . Send an email so I can send my no.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Heybeedee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
banana99:
Hmmmmm! mine was the day i had management accounting exam at 8:00 am but thought it was 12:00 pm. omo!!
Thanks to my korikosun friend who discovered i wasn't on queue for verification into the exam hall and quickly put a call through.
EWOOOOO!!! rushed out quickly took a bike to the main junction to get a cab to school, Unilorin that year.
Village people wan use the cab man as he was trying to get more passengers,Ha!!! naso i tell am guy i go pay full load just hurry.
For those who can relate Accounting dept is far from the school's bus stop, chartered another keke!
For 30mins i no even know where i dey after i sidown for the exam hall,Brain first empty, management accounting for that matter.
With prayers, I started to remember 1+1=2 then other formats and formulas. Thanked God after the exam i sha collect D jeje grin grin grin

omo unilorin no be play ooo with that ur department wey dey backyard...Make God no sha shame us sha...I rep faculty of art English dpt

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Ashez: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
noble71:
shocked
Mine was at Unizik, Engr. Okeke of Faculty of Engineering gave me heavy knock for no good reason. I ended up forgetting writing my Reg number that day. embarassed

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum with us.... kiss
Okeeke, so that man torment you join? Started taking us around 300 abi 400level, you dare not come late to his class, dat man dey radical
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by sammysmiles(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
I was in an exam hall when I saw the lady supervisor attached to our class... She is very beautiful... If it was beauty sef, e for better..

But guys, she carry too much... Both front and back packages were too much.... I was deeply lost in thought

Mehn, I was lost and I knew it, I have already discharged Cum on my trouser unknowingly...

So as I proceeded to submit my almost empty answer sheet coz I didn't write anything sensible in the exam... I was lost in thought thinking abt my female supervisor..

I was even smiling as i saw people looking at me, I was busy shining my teeth gringringringrin as if I was the best in the class... Unknown to me, they were looking at my trousers wey Don soak with Cum..

Chai when I was asked what's on my trouser mehn, I cudnt bury my shame..

I wished the ground will open her mouth and swallow me..

Very embarrassing shockedshocked
How true is this
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by harriet412(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oyerinde16:
I carried out some of the biggest examination malpractices in history during my days...

1st, during weac, I hated maths so much that, I wrote nonsense, waited for the best student to submit, then followed him, I picked up his booklet and feigned I forgot to write something's, I went back to my sit, I had already perfected it, swapped the cover, mine cover with name n reg on his n his on mine... I got a B in maths, the guy got an F, in Neco I swapped with a brillant lady, I got an A n she got an F... Funny is the lady made it in weac and the guy made it in Neco.

2nd During my uni days, I had finished my paper, but I wrote answers on the question papers I do distribute, unfortunately I was caught with a question paper filled with answers, I bailed myself by insisting I usually scrub out rough answers on the question paper before transferring it to my booklet, as instructed on the exam paper, rough work can be done on question paper, the DC reasoned with me and let me go, thou I carried over the course, but the remaining 6 persons we attended the DC together were all rusticated from school...

3.. Right in front of the school exam officer, I rubbed it on his face, he sat facing me, but I put a small sheet on my booklet, the only small space blocked by a chair in front of me was a small pieces of expo... The man in his wildest dream would never believe I can dare put a paper there and copy, but I was that brave and confident, I actually did and I was never caught...

I regret those actions and I don't advice anybody to do same or cheat... It doesn't pay.

Nope, you were just plain wicked
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by noble71(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin
Ashez:

Okeeke, so that man torment you join? Started taking us around 300 abi 400level, you dare not come late to his class, dat man dey radical
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Drizzy5001(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mine :
I was in an exam Hall during Our Marketing 201 exam ... As every body don sit down finish o, na im one 300 level carry over student (female) wey dey sit down for my back , touch me , I come turn around she come reason me "make I dey show her answers because she no read at all. grin Mind you, our exall hall was very tight o na 9 invigilators dey the hall. As I started writing , she touched me with her pen I showed her, she copied, When I noticed an invigilator behind me grin I quickly adjusted, and continued writing , so along the line as invigilator come announce say " we get 25 minutes more" Omo na so I ignore the babe o, come face my own cool... This girl come dey disturb me , I no even send. So tey she snatched my answer sheet and started copying, Omo fear catch me I collected my answer sheet back o, and gave her a stern warning grin . What if we were caught? undecided my village people wanted to use her o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lemme share mine too

It was during Waec in 2010,,I recklessly refused to collect timetable ,one day we wrote a particular paper .
After the paper I asked a classmate the date for the next paper ,he said next 3 days ,so I went home .
Next day I slept throughout the day .As Lucifer would have it my visafone was switched off . Evening came I was out strolling innat my hood,,was happily gisting with a friend when I saw one of my classmates breezing past fully clad in school uniform ,,,,she saw me and was like " What happened? Why did u miss the paper today?"
I playfully asked "which paper? Did u guys had exams today ?" She said " yes we wrote English ".
I smiled to the shock of everyone around and was like no yawa nothing de sup (marlians character)..

It was later,,I started replaying the whole scenario in my head,,a kind of cold I have never experienced gripped me ,but I still went ahead to write the next papers ,,come see where full school de ask wetin happen ,wetin happen ,y u miss English ,y ur phone off..
I still wrote the rest papers against the advice of my peers,,funny enough I collected that result four years later and it was a write off...
Thank God iam now in Final year in my state University and would have graduated if not for egbon Covid ,,, funny enough till date I still don't collect exam timetable before exams but still find myself asking coursemates "when be next paper"

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by ayanbaba2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Lemme share mine too

It was during Waec in 2010,,I recklessly refused to collect timetable ,one day we wrote a particular paper .
After the paper I asked a classmate the date for the next paper ,he said next 3 days ,so I went home .
Next day I slept throughout the day .As Lucifer would have it my visafone was switched off . Evening came I was out strolling innat my hood,,was happily gisting with a friend when I saw one of my classmates breezing past fully clad in school uniform ,,,,she saw me and was like " What happened? Why did u miss the paper today?"
I playfully asked "which paper? Did u guys had exams today ?" She said " yes we wrote English ".
I smiled to the shock of everyone around and was like no yawa nothing de sup (marlians character)..

It was later,,I started replaying the whole scenario in my head,,a kind of cold I have never experienced gripped me ,but I still went ahead to write the next papers ,,come see where full school de ask wetin happen ,wetin happen ,y u miss English ,y ur phone off..
I still wrote the rest papers against the advice of my peers,,funny enough I collected that result four years later and it was a write off...
Thank God iam now in Final year in my state University and would have graduated if not for egbon Covid ,,, funny enough till date I still don't collect exam timetable before exams but still find myself asking coursemates "when be next paper"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Drizzy5001(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Earlier in the morning before the exam time, I ate hot moi moi and beans , so the thing come spoil my belle o, my belle come dey make sound" burrurru kwototompurururu when exam started I released a very strong and offensive mess , grin grin like say na hit track , the mess circulated the lecture hall in less than 2 minutes grin which made invigilators to leave the exam Hall for some minutes , allowing us to copy as we want , and na maths exam o so no dulling , Invigilators came in again , and I released another one , the left the exam Hall and stood near the door. Till the exam finished and we submitted grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by yemzone(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Spontaneous007:
If I tell you my own you no go believe....

Well

It all happened when I wanted to write my first semester exam (first year).
It was MEC102 (technical drawing)...

Even during normal lectures, i didn't have the slightest knowledge of technical drawing because I never did it in school. I was not concerned about learning it because I hated drawing so much. Infact, the last time I drew was in pry 2 when we use to draw mango, apple and basket.

The basic tech I managed to do sef in jss2 ... It was makana makana (mark an arc) we we're just hearing from the man's mouth.

.. fast forward to the exam period Sha...

I had all the instrument for drawing ready but nothing was on my head.
As the invigilator started sharing drawing sheets, the shit in my anus started drawing closer. It was as if I was given a DEATH note.
Then he started sharing question paper. Omo come and see question. I doubt if seasoned architects can answer the question we were told to answer.

Well as a sharp guy Sha.. I couldn't leave my drawing sheets blank so I started drawing...

Omo.. come and see drawing.. I never knew I had the talent to draw rubbish..
I was just drawing different lines that has not been discovered in technical drawing. I was happy with the rubbish I was drawing until the lecturer who was taking the course entered and looked at my drawing.. he laughed and shouted at me saying; " your calling is not engineering, you should go and start selling Coco and akara"... Everyone in the hall bursted in laughter.. even the girl behind me that I was forming efiwe for laughed so hard... When I couldn't take it.. I submitted my rubbish and went out of the hall. On tthe day the result cam out.. I came out with flying colors of failure �

You described everything in a perfect way. This is very funny, I must confess. Sorry for the flying colors of failure though.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by fattprince(m): 4:14am On Jul 10, 2020
joviegghead:

Hey man! UNILAG right!?
If yes, then I can help you a lot.
Graduated tho. From Biz Ad.

Your story..... Makes me wanna help(academically) . Send an email so I can send my no.
Yes sir. I will do that.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2020
mujibson:
Lol, I've laughed my ass out reading people's posts here. I think I have to pen down mine too.

It was a test when I was in ND1 in poly. The course was CEC 105, Civil Engineering construction. The course was too theoretical, it was all about building and its components. As a student that doesn't leave any stone unturned, I read the course to full understanding and after that, I crammed the whole contents word for word too. The course was actually a 3 units course so I had to give it everything.

Fast forward to the test day, I entered the hall with full confidence. As I was about to start the test, I didn't know what came to me, I forgot all what I crammed but thankfully apart from cramming, I understood the questions so well, just that I couldn't just put it the way it was written in the notes. So I gave the answers based on my understanding. I finished the questions very early. I'm the type that always submit late even though I finish early. So as I was still sitting, I began recalling everything the way I crammed it so I decided to open another page and start writing the crammed answers down. I finished writing everything. Then I went ahead to submit. Immediately I handed my script to the corper who supervised us, I remember I've not crossed out the first answers I wrote. Instead of me to truthfully tell him what I wanted to do, I lied to him that I've not written my name and matric no. The corper reluctantly allowed me because he has been shouting since that we shouldn't forget to write our details. As he gave me back the script, I just crossed out the first answers, wanted to return the script. That was how the corper vexed for me. He hated the fact that I lied or tried to play smart on him. I was begging him when unfortunately the devil(course lecturer) came in. The lecturer did not even listen to what happened. So far he knew I had issues with the supervisor, he just returned my script to me and asked me to go and mark it myself. That was how I started pleading, he didn't listen. My classmates pleaded, same thing. The corper himself pleaded, he didn't listen until when a senior lecturer who was passing by that time pitied me and pleaded on my behalf too, that was
when he accepted the pleas. He collected back my script, wrote -10 marks on top and asked me to go. Happily I 'thanked' him when I was leaving and to my surprise, that sincere 'thank you sir' that I said angered him again. He threw away my script and He said and I quote " Are you mad? are you stupid? And it won't be well with you for thanking me. Who ask for your thanks, bla bla bla..." It was so funny and strange to me that I didn't know how to beg him again, all I was saying was 'Yes sir, I'm mad', ' Sorry sir, I'm stupid'. Lastly he collected it back and I ran away to one corner and started laughing hard. Lol.
Really mad o.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2020
IME1:
grin grin grin
I was laughing at one poster on first page who said his own was in primary 3 when I remembered my first escapade was in kg 1 grin grin grin that's like decades decades plus plus but I remember! Kai what the mind chooses to remember sha undecided
It was how to write 7 oh na so I dey write am face the other side
Until I spy the girl by my side come write am well grin grin
Shame.
I resolved never to cheat and till date God has helped me to be hardworking and have integrity.
It's a dirty habit and nothing to condone, trivialise or joke about. Let's shun cheating you will never know your capabilities
For you to have remembered a KG event, I doff my cap -- it was really f-ing.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Mine :
I was in an exam Hall during Our Marketing 201 exam ... As every body don sit down finish o, na im one 300 level carry over student (female) wey dey sit down for my back , touch me , I come turn around she come reason me "make I dey show her answers because she no read at all. grin Mind you, our exall hall was very tight o na 9 invigilators dey the hall. As I started writing , she touched me with her pen I showed her, she copied, When I noticed an invigilator behind me grin I quickly adjusted, and continued writing , so along the line as invigilator come announce say " we get 25 minutes more" Omo na so I ignore the babe o, come face my own cool... This girl come dey disturb me , I no even send. So tey she snatched my answer sheet and started copying, Omo fear catch me I collected my answer sheet back o, and gave her a stern warning grin . What if we were caught? undecided my village people wanted to use her o
I relate with this so badly.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Lemme share mine too

Lol. One man dey try put your destiny as Ludo for laptop bag.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Sirwallace(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2020
My weirdest exam experience is one EEE course set by the most feared lecturer in their department. Even the the HOD of electrical dey fear this man. We call him "AjeBaba".

On the exam day, the dude set questions that were out of this world. Question that were neither in the past questions nor in the material he sold for us. not even in classroom lectures.

All the student started murmuring in the exam like what the fvck is this? On top 4units course in part 4! Our last EEE before 500 level!

One of the lecturers asked us what the problem was and we told him everything on the paper was never thought.

Then the asked us who took the course, and we mentioned AjeBaba's Name.

The 3 or 4 lecturers knew the lecturer like the back of their hand cus he was the one who took them during undergraduate.

Na so these guys release us for exam hall oh. Yeah, a whole electrical course. They told us we can copy and use any material we have, Change sitting arrangement but we must do it quietly.

Na xo exam hall became lecture hall. Guys began moving around, copying like we were in normal class. Some people brought out their expo live.

If you graduated from any engineering dept, you will know how big deal this was when you write EEE exams. They have the most brutal and strict invigilators in the history of invigilators in the country and globally.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by dunsin125: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2020
fattprince:
I remember another one now. After doing FBA exam in 100 level. I was praying for B. If I have B I would be happy ehn. Then after exam why we were talking number one question Venn diagram simple thing 15 marks. People were getting different answers. I just thought well this ones are olodo jhare. Cos the answer they got was what I got before but I just felt that can't be the answer before doing it another way to get an answer I was satisfied with. Not until a very brilliant guy got the answer every one was getting. I just wan die. Who send me I should I've just left it the first time I got it now. I was now praying fervently for C. But I wouldn't be surprised if I got a D cos it was a whole 15 marks. Guess what I scored when results came out? 83 perfect A. I just couldn't believe it till I saw it in my student portal. I still go to check it some times till now cos it gives me joy. I mean when I was doing Accounting in this same school the whole of 5 years. I never had A before I was withdrawn. Now just in my first year in Business Admin. I've got an A not one, two cos I got A in one cos I didn't even read for once just studied past question on exam day. The 4 semesters have completed now. I've gotten at least an A in each semester. So I've gotten at least 5 As. Though at this level my result is even worse than when I was in this level in Accounting. But I'm not going to be withdrawn this time. By God's grace I'm even going to make a 2.1 come graduation.
You are doing well bro, you surely won't be withdrawn this time.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by dunsin125: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Lemme share mine too

Na you ooo.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by hefeeluv: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
i can relate as fuvk. EEE lecturer are the worst kind of inhuman.Thanks to our exHOD,we started taking our eee courses independently
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by fattprince(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
dunsin125:
You are doing well bro, you surely won't be withdrawn this time.
Amen!!! Thanks so much.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Bigbayour: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
noble71:
shocked
Mine was at Unizik, Engr. Okeke of Faculty of Engineering gave me heavy knock for no good reason. I ended up forgetting writing my Reg number that day. embarassed

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum with us.... kiss

How much is your Ethereum today..I am to sell
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by noble71(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bigbayour:

How much is your Ethereum today..I am to sell
Presently buying at 445/$
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by RMsam(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
banana99:
Hmmmmm! mine was the day i had management accounting exam at 8:00 am but thought it was 12:00 pm. omo!!
Thanks to my korikosun friend who discovered i wasn't on queue for verification into the exam hall and quickly put a call through.
EWOOOOO!!! rushed out quickly took a bike to the main junction to get a cab to school, Unilorin that year.
Village people wan use the cab man as he was trying to get more passengers,Ha!!! naso i tell am guy i go pay full load just hurry.
For those who can relate Accounting dept is far from the school's bus stop, chartered another keke!
For 30mins i no even know where i dey after i sidown for the exam hall,Brain first empty, management accounting for that matter.
With prayers, I started to remember 1+1=2 then other formats and formulas. Thanked God after the exam i sha collect D jeje grin grin grin

i sight you bro. me sef do mgt accounting for unilorin... something similar do me too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by steez69(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Affable0709:
It was engineering mathematics 212.
And I'm the type of guy that likes to take much water, and of course, urinate a lot.
So I went into the exam after gulping.
It was a 3hours exams, 7 questions to answer 5.
It started quite well, until 1:30 mins, I started sweating profusely, my bladder was full, I asked the invigilator to excuse me, but then, 'Udo Ekpo' was the wicked one.
In his voice, "Go and sit down my friend"
So I walked stylishly back to my sit.
The sweating was too much, almost like the fan wasn't doing its job.
Tried to finish the questions but I skipped one that I'll solve it last because it's lengthy, 2nd order DE ( YPI, YCF)...

I can bet that I heard a droplet of pee in my trouser, I couldn't take it anymore, my brain told me you've finished everything thing, go and empty yourself, with that, I was the first to submit as they hailed me...
I ran to the bathroom and had a long pee that lasted up to 2 minutes.
That was my last exams for the day but I waited for them to finish, surprisingly, Udo Ekpo gave them extra 30mins.. So when they were through, I and friends started recounting the exams, from the talks, it hit me that I skipped a 10 mark question. chills ran through my spine. I went silent and went home, I couldn't read well sef for the next exams...

Results came out, I got a B.
When I'd thought it would be C.
chai see joy!
Baba mapamina! pee for 2mins undecided
Affable0709:
It was engineering mathematics 212.
And I'm the type of guy that likes to take much water, and of course, urinate a lot.
So I went into the exam after gulping.
It was a 3hours exams, 7 questions to answer 5.
It started quite well, until 1:30 mins, I started sweating profusely, my bladder was full, I asked the invigilator to excuse me, but then, 'Udo Ekpo' was the wicked one.
In his voice, "Go and sit down my friend"
So I walked stylishly back to my sit.
The sweating was too much, almost like the fan wasn't doing its job.
Tried to finish the questions but I skipped one that I'll solve it last because it's lengthy, 2nd order DE ( YPI, YCF)...

I can bet that I heard a droplet of pee in my trouser, I couldn't take it anymore, my brain told me you've finished everything thing, go and empty yourself, with that, I was the first to submit as they hailed me...
I ran to the bathroom and had a long pee that lasted up to 2 minutes.
That was my last exams for the day but I waited for them to finish, surprisingly, Udo Ekpo gave them extra 30mins.. So when they were through, I and friends started recounting the exams, from the talks, it hit me that I skipped a 10 mark question. chills ran through my spine. I went silent and went home, I couldn't read well sef for the next exams...

Results came out, I got a B.
When I'd thought it would be C.
chai see joy!
Baba mapamina! pee for 2mins
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by horlarwereleh(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2020
banana99:

Something like this happened to me last semester too
Unilorin
I almost died
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Ibegtodiffer: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Was a science student, average at best.

Despite this, I had my favourites like Economics, Agriculture, Geography and computer studies.

As WAEC approached, I perfected my cheating skills with school exams. I would tear out parts of solved questions of past questions.

During WAEC, I cheated in Physics, and Chemistry. Someone, I convinced myself to do same in Agriculture science which I knew very well.

This time, I didn't just tear out parts, I took a whole textbook in. As the exam began, I drew it out carefully and was beginning to match questions with answers.

I sat at the back exposing me to the entrance of the hall but somehow I forgot to pay attention to one of the invigilator, suddenly I heard to big sound at the back of my head which was followed by series of slaps as he drew the textbook out. I felt so bad. He then went on to minute on my examination sheet telling me my result was going to be withheld.

That paper was probably my final paper so I felt so bad, I didn't tell any family member of mine and resolved not to expect that paper when the result finally came out.

To my surprise, it came out and I had a B2.

That incident changed my life forever. Since then, I haven't gone into an exam hall without adequate preparation and never entertained the idea to cheat.

If I could make a B2 with my effort, why cheat? I asked myself. My belief in my abilities rose astronomically since then.

You're not an average student.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 / EFCC Arrests Over 70 OAU Students In Midnight Raid / Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.