Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare (6043 Views)

Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Mbu: A Thorough Bred Police Officer – Adams Oshiomhole. / I’m A Thorough-bred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by hugooh42(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
Have we forgotten all those his fake prophesies concerning Obasanjo regime.Especially the one of "a young shoot from Adamawa state  spear-heading a bloody revolution that will oust OBJ.So all those rhetoric were political gimmicks.A false prophet is someone who prophesies and i doesn't come to pass.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by hakanai(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
what ever BB for 2011 God willing!!!!! wink Atleast for the propaganda masters trying to attack him over zoning.Issue closed now another crap over menopause and giving birth by his own mama!!!! undecided Nigerians and PDP over brainwash/mind control.
Now it's left for you to see his doctor to make sure na man !!!! nonsense undecided
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by doctorT(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
hugooh42:

Have we forgotten all those his fake prophesies concerning Obasanjo regime.Especially the one of "a young shoot from Adamawa state  spear-heading a bloody revolution that will oust OBJ.So all those rhetoric were political gimmicks.A false prophet is someone who prophesies and i doesn't come to pass.

I disagree with you on that. Jonah prophesied doom for Nineveh but they cried to God for repentance and it never came to pass. So that someone prophesy a thing and it doesn't come to pass is not a sufficient reason to call such a false prophet. If you don't love the combination (BB) leave them and vote whoever you so desire.

haka_nai:

what ever BB for 2011 God willing!!!!! wink Atleast for the propaganda masters trying to attack him over zoning.Issue closed now another crap over menopause and giving birth by his own mama!!!! undecided Nigerians and PDP over brainwash/mind control.
Now it's left for you to see his doctor to make sure na man !!!! nonsense undecided

Thank you. I sincerely tire for Nigeria, we are crying we want change and change is here again we are looking for ways to condemn them. I doubt if we really wanted the change at all
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by anonimi: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

Btw, I hope everyone who is in Nigeria and posting on this thread has registered so that our househelps, meiguards, drivers etc do not vote in leaders on our BEHALF. And for those not in 9ja I hope they have mobilised their folks and friends back home to register.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
oziomatv:

Please someone correct me on the above bold statements.
 His mother 110yrs. still living,  he's 55yrs. now, meaning his mother gave birth to him at the age of 55yrs.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My brother, I think say na me alone see am o! This man has sweet mouth and Men of God like him who talk too much talk 70% lies and see it as God gift for them to convince their followers and others.Bet me when he is taken up on this statement,he will either say he was Mis-quoted or that it was a miraculous birth and perharps give example of Sarah and other women in the bible who gave birth in their old age.If you no fear Naija pastors,then dont fear even Rattle-snake
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpiah*:

some older generation women had kids after 50.

Of course I was expecting this statement from someone who will even believe Bakare if tomorrow he comes out to tell us that it is a sin to work and go to school.Afterall some people(Boko Haram) believe western education is a sin and their father Buhari has promised to spread Sharia across the length and breath of Nigeria.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
That man is indeed a moslem not a christian because a true christian stays away from the kind of politics played in Nigeria and the World.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
apoti:

So the fact that he answered brilliantly using facts means he has planned to use pulpit etc to rise in politics??
You are so daft (no offence)  undecided

Really? He answered so brilliantly by saying too much in his usual style and shooting himself on the foot by tellimg us a 55year old woman gave birth to him? my friend I dont insult people if not I would have asked you to go examine your head medically or consult your village witchdoctor to confirm if your are okay.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
beri2:

1. It is possible for a 55 year old woman to have a child, cos i know of a 56 year old woman who had 1.

2. What is so wrong in Pastor Bakare's political aspirations? afterall, he is a full fledged Nigerian who can exerciise his right to vote and be voted for. If he strongly believes he can bring about change in the fast deteriorating socio-economic and poiltical situation of the country, its not a bad idea to actually give the guy a chance.

e bi like say we Nigerians like to dey endorse corruption sef. should we continue to fold our hands and watch PDP rapidly disintegrate our nation? We cant continue to do things the same way and expect different results.

Likewise we are not ready to accept a Man who is indirectly using God to deceive us.Bakare all along wanted to be a politician as the article goes by his interest to contest the chairmanship post.Why come out and form SNG,tell us Buhari is the best and that GEJ can not deliver when in actual fact,he had the plan to go into poltics and had been a member of CPC or does anybody want to tell me he was nominated as a VP without being a member of CPC? of course he was already a member of this party even while he was doing his monkey business with SNG.Nobody says he should not be a politician,but he should stop using the name of God to do monkey business
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by NnamdiN: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
onye_ngbu:

Nwa nnaa, abeg Idemili north abi South?
munwa bu south, gi nwa kwanu
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by aljharem(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Uncanny Genius:

That man is indeed a moslem not a christian because a true christian stays away from the kind of politics played in Nigeria and the World.

and does that explain why he is a Muslim undecided

i think you are drunk this morning, you better go meet bakare for deliverance angry
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Genbuhari3: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think I am beginning to see reason why Buhari clamped down on some media houses in his first coming because right now i feel like shutting the mouths of Johndoe, ozin and the pro-jonathan guys FOREVER. They speak as if they are housewives without jobs. no sense of reasoning.

When you are not clear on a statement, you ask the person for more clarifications, not interprete with your own faulty brains.

Bakare's mother was barren for the most part of her life in a polygamous marriage and his coming at her middle age was God's answer to her prayers. and that is why he is the only child of his mother.

Mumu people.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by tpia5: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ozin:

Of course I was expecting this statement from someone who will even believe Bakare if tomorrow he comes out to tell us that it is a sin to work and go to school.

would it occur to you that some of us actually know people with the same story?

ie their mums were quite old when they were born.

i'm indifferent who buhari picks as his running mate btw.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Jbenue: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
As if we have'nt seen the effects of religion and politics mixing already, Now we have a full blown jihadist and a king james pastor, maybe they'll cancel each other out dont know God help us.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Genbuhari3: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
you can be the referee my friend!
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by seanet02: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ozin:

Really? He answered so brilliantly by saying too much in his usual style and shooting himself on the foot by tellimg us a 55year old woman gave birth to him? my friend I dont insult people if not I would have asked you to go examine your head medically or consult your village witchdoctor to confirm if your are okay.
Typical Ibo Boy, so you have never heard of a 50 year old still having her period
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Kenyata(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm hopeful now. I can now register and vote. Buhari is a disciplinarian and Pastor Bakare, an egg head and a man of God. The duo can make something happen not the Jonathan/Sambo of this world.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by tpia5: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
obviously, there's more to all this than meets the eye.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
Well, the man is a moslem not a christian because a true christian, a pastor for the matter will not dabble into politics played in Nigeria and the World.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Genbuhari3: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Uncanny Dullard!

so all christians or pastors can as well commit suicide so they can go heaven and leave PDP to enjoy the earth.

Stupid! you go and play politics in heaven!
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Affalatus: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
Call Faith on 0806405227 for a Sub-let one room accommodation at Ikoyi going for N35,000 per month ( Initial Payment till September 2011) Contract will be reviewed in October, 2011.

Agent: Emeka 08166685095 (Call me. Facilitation will carry no charge)
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by seanet02: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
Uncanny Genius:

Well, the man is a moslem not a christian because a true christian, a pastor for the matter will not dabble into politics played in Nigeria and the World.
What a S.T.U.P.I.D Ranting of a[b] S.E.N.S.E.L.E.S.S I.D.O.T.[/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by Kenyata(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
Submitted by Tochukwu Ezeoke (not verified) on February 3, 2011 - 13:31.

The question is: why do I want Bakare to run as Buhari’s running mate? First, it has to do with Bakare’s eminent qualification for the position. His profile fits that of Buhari like a pair of gloves. As a former Moslem, he would best understand the mindset of a typical ascetic Moslem like Buhari and how best to deal with him. Bakare is extremely bold and well able to speak his mind to powers that be, and that is, to speak the truth as he perceives it—a simple virtue that is in acute shortage in the corridors of power in Nigeria, giving lily-livered sycophants a field day. As a lawyer groomed in the chambers of both the fiery radical, Gani Fawehinmi and the arch conservative Chief Rotimi Williams, both now late, nobody would be able to pool the wool over his eyes. As a pastor, a minister of righteousness, he would not go into public office to amass wealth. In terms of leadership by example, where the president and the vice president are not soiling their hands with corruption, God helps anybody in their administration who would steal public funds. Buhari had proved his mettle from different public office positions that he would not enrich himself from public fund, neither would he be afraid to take bold decisions, including firing or jailing corrupt leaders. If his natural ascetic lifestyle made that unnecessary in his younger days, it would be crazy to think he would do otherwise in his old age. In other words, his character is no longer forming, it is already set and unchangeable. This would be dangerous for those of us in the media since Buhari patently seems to dislike media freedom, but then we would give him the fight of his life on that, trust us.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by oluwabamis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
i m looking 4ward to that day when tribalism wont matter in nigeria snymore. where u will just see a a felllow nigerian. MAY THAT DAY COME IN MY LIFETIME. AMEN
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by tipslala: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
It is very funny people say ignorant things about people they know absolutely nothing about. Bakare is 56 years old & that is widely publicised (Born on Nov 14 1954). His mother is 101 yrs old & not 110 as stated in the article, He has severally mentioned it that his mother gave birth to him when she was 45 yrs.

Have we forgotten all those his fake prophesies concerning Obasanjo regime.Especially the one of "a young shoot from Adamawa state  spear-heading a bloody revolution that will oust OBJ.So all those rhetoric were political gimmicks.A false prophet is someone who prophesies and i doesn't come to pass.

This is not the prophecy he gave, he never mentioned Adamawa, he said a "young shoot from the side of the North". He also never mentioned anything about OBJ in this particular prophecy & did not mention a bloody revolution ousting OBJ. People distort things & peddle it when they don't like other people. & uunfortunatelysome of us join to peddle the lies instead of finding out the truth. I am sure most of the people commenting here have not personally listened to Bakare's prophecies, but only thrive on hearsays & what the press & other people iinterpret Please try to find out things for yourself from the source before you believe or peddle things about anybody, not only Tunde Bakare.

I believe we all want a new Nigeria & while I am not canvassing for anybody here, let us make sure we treat issues objectively, without sentiments or resentments we have held in our hearts against people. Naija go better o!
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by tpia5: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
must have been a typo, but yes, some women back then had children at a late age.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by ayubam: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
For this course was I born, for this course have I lived- Nigeria will be saved, Nigeria will be Changed and Nigeria will be Great--------------Tunde Bakare

Objectively

Why are you born? Have you discovered purpose or is it your purpose to run people down on social network? Has anybody find time to ask Bakare why are you doing what you are doing and what experience do you have to tackle the nation's challenges. I have followed Bakare since Secondary School days. All the way back from IBB regime, he stood for something. Abacha times, he stood for something. OBJ Era, his Voice was not silent, Yaradua- He lent his voice, GEJ- he alongside some SNG people submitted an irreducible minimum quality that Nigerian deserves.

I have heard Bakare talked for years on Resource Control. He by the grace of God talked of resource control pattern as the economic model of Joseph while in Egypt.

I have heard him talked openly about True Federalism. When asked about disintegration of Nigeria, he has severally bore his mind that what will need is not division but true federalism. In fact, his distrust of GEJ was accredited to the statement of GEJ about sovereign national conference and reforms of constituions that we have passed that stage.

He as a lawyer has severally condemned the Land Use Decree smuggled into our constitution by OBJ regime as a tool for the elites to corner the resources of the people? There are lots of other issues that he has been saying for years,  BUT I AM SURE NONE OF YOU KNOW THESE THINGS OR DELIBERATELY DISHONEST. The press have only sold sensational news to us about Prophecies that were either misconstrued or quoted out of context and some will back their claims with scripture as if prophetic gift is for foretelling.

These are serious issues. We that we believe in him will clear some damages done to him though he has always thought us that IF YOU CAN STAND THE MUD, YOU WILL SEE THE GLORY. And for those protecting their xtians virtue and fear the name of God being put to disrepute, THE NAME OF GOD WILL ONLY BE DISRESPECTED IF THE ONE CALLED OF HIM CORRUPT HIMSELF WITH THE PORTION OF KINGS MEAT, NOT WHEN HE SERVED IN KINGS PALACE.

SUBMISSION

This ticket is here- let us ask serious questions.  When did Bakare sins begin? Is it when he decided to join Buhari to contest or when?

What are there economic models and strategies

ACN came, we labelled them thieves, that came, they are rogues, so y sweating, CRYING AND PRAYING that NIGERIAN IS NOT CHANGING.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE DOING THE SAME THING AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULT- IT IS FOLLY
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by oziomatv(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpia@:
but yes, some women back then had children at a late age.
Because their real date of birth wasn't recorded back then, tell me that earlier women bears children at 65yrs.
Have you forgoten that women marry early back then.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by tpia5: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^people's dates of birth have been recorded since the late 19th century through early 20th century, in some parts of nigeria.

the people i know, who have elderly mothers, are sure of their mothers' ages.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by oziomatv(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
tipslala:

It is very funny people say ignorant things about people they know absolutely nothing about. Bakare is 56 years old & that is widely publicised (Born on Nov 14 1954). His mother is 101 yrs old & not 110 as stated in the article, He has severally mentioned it that his mother gave birth to him when she was 45 yrs.

Thanks for the currection, I raised the issue just to be cleared.
45yrs is acceptable than 55yrs.
Re: I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare by ayubam: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians In Diaspora Disconnected With Nigeria? / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution / Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.