Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (98563 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by muykem: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
Out of abundant in the heart the mouth speaketh.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by PuZZyNegro: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
phemmyfour:
Facebook lies, you and your relatives belong to a group yet you make such careless comment

Only if you know the kind of comments my brother's wife drop on Facebook knowing that both her and her husband are in the same group.

I would have divorced that lady if she were my wife. I take no bullshit

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
She learnt the hard way
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
She was never really interested in the marriage, reason she made such statements. I mean.... If she truly loved her man, she won't even participate in such games.

Maybe her guy is not loaded.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's not enough if there is love. She might have changed though.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Jelojelo: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
I believe that she is matured enough to make that statement, if she really wants to marry, how can she make such nasty words? Social media is universal and any statements whether good or bad can be assessed anywhere in the world. So one has to be careful on what to say in social media. The blame now will go to the devil, while she is the cause of her misfortune.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
illicit:
What has the groom's family got to do with this

Is the groom an imbe.cile?
then, you should go ahead and marry her. mumu
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by JordanMichael(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Onliie(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
If you accept she's joking, you're a mumu man
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by edoairways: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Julibet:
For the story, I don't know but one thing I know for sure is that Mountain of fire don't do deacons and deaconesses. But what do I know again?
Meaning it is a cooked up story to gather traffic
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by edoairways: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jelojelo:
I believe that she is matured enough to make that statement, if she really wants to marry, how can she make such nasty words? Social media is universal and any statements whether good or bad can be assessed anywhere in the world. So one has to be careful on what to say in social media. The blame now will go to the devil, while she is the cause of her misfortune.
The story get as heh be. That siapem of guy must have cooked a realistic story which may be false

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by JordanMichael(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Even if she's offered 10k she would cheat on her husband after all there's no GPS on her kitty
#Akwuna
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eulalia:
She was never really interested in the marriage, reason she made such statements. I mean.... If she truly loved her man, she won't even participate in such games.

hmmmm. that's the truth. you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Joshmanuel10(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin grin
Somepips will still say d woman is right
Imagine if they got married then later on d husband finds out she is cheating what do u think he would do... Maybe another case of husband kills wife cheesy

She best start freelancing married isn't a must cool
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Ten06(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
This was some months ago. I personally saw the post.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Mayng01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Serves her right.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Twitter stories. Shior!

But if it is true, then the woman deserved that shit.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by junketer(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
That "No GPS in my pusssssy" comment will make me end the marriage asap.

3 Likes

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Arewa1408: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:

I disagree. There is a saying that out of the abundance of ..... the heart speaketh. Or something along those lines. I will cancel the wedding also.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by samwillyco1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Upon all these husband scarcity, very soon she will blame Covid 19 for putting their wedding on hold. Last last she will be forgiven but ba lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by deltateam: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Farki:

Who told you nairaland is immune.

Just search for Casalindal's profile, you will laugh tire. grin.
Reading through I almost felt sorry for her.

The account is deactivated. What happened?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by spirul77: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
lastchild:
I disagree with you

The people that have tendency to cheat based on my own experience are those people commenting that they will never cheat no matter the price

Most times, people who talk don't do, na people who no gree talk dey do
that is not applicable in every situation, even the bible said "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh", even if she won't cheat in real life it's a pity she learnt her lessons the hard way, which lady in her right senses will make such comment in a public forum when her wedding is just two weeks ahead ? I wonder what a lady that can say such in public has to do with marriage, no sensible human, intending to marry or not would make such comment

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Birds of same feather
You are no different
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Gee64: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
She may not have meant what she said...but anyway, most ladies these can do anything for money. Wait o.. Is she an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
I like this news, Nigerian women & girls always act as though they av sense buh are just fish brains, nothing else, all this girls here forming who marriage EPP! Hope David oyedepo's wife would see u all in Shiloh 2021! grin
smogup:

Social media is not a curse. It's how you use it that matters.

I understand, but it gives that dark aspect, take for instance when social media came; we used it to connect with friends. But as the metrics as likes came, it fed into our narcissism. People literally act savage and do ridiculous things all in the name of getting more likes. You can see that it has indirectly created a negative side-effect. However you are indeed right, it depends on the usage. I use it for free promo and advert.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
francesco01:
then, you should go ahead and marry her. mumu
I don't like ur tone honestly
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Gee64:
She may not have meant what she said...but anyway, most ladies these can do anything for money. Wait o.. Is she an Igbo?

She meant it, even went t d extent of saying does any1 has GPS to her private part, that's absurd, wat oda evidence do u need? That girl should gerrera here! Out t Shiloh 2021, I just hope she doesn't get married cos nobody deserves a cheating wife! Of course, she can be an independent hardworking woman like kiki osinbajo, besides who marriage EPP!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Koralords: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fear who no fear women,
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by DelphiOracle(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
deltateam:

Should she have added the "No GPS to her privates?" That was going far.
o boy that statement got me

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Wat nonsense are u even talking ? Do u even make sense of wat u just said? Girls would always be girls, mtcheew!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776

He dodged a bullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.