Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (98626 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by snoopz: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Abeegi the man no love her ni just an excuse to breakup
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Segzy19: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Husbamd-to-be, you meant. They were not yet married o..
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by san316(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
the true character of a man is revealed when no one is watching
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Husband run away from Future Bomb

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Farki:

Who told you nairaland is immune.

Just search for Casalindal's profile, you will laugh tire. grin.
Reading through I almost felt sorry for her.

Well but holier than thou are too many on nairaland 90% of people are hypocrites even thou its faceless forum, go to Facebook and see how people express their mind, anyway
on nairaland , am not surprise, many are underages and immature minds
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by vasco01(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank God for the guy

Because God don deliver am from olosho

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Only a prostitute can talk like that , wise decision by the groom and family.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
She might have done it out of anger. Women say crazy thing when angry
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by codedlee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Go and collect fire back na. Lol. Her parent suppose happy. Them go collect from another man again
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by CaptainFM1: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
I was expecting to see someone posted ..... "Amanda, do you remember those periods we always have deep fun at Diamond Hotel". "Gosh u are so sweet. I hope your new man will enjoy you as I do"

Anyway, that's a stupid reason for a marriage to crash. Anyone can easily joke online.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by West2019(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
very good I live this action
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Excuses: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bimpe29:
Gbam! Expensive joke is disastrous. She has learnt her lesson in hard way.
Those kind of people never learn!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
GPS?? shocked shocked shocked

She sounds like a Nairalander!! undecided
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

She might have done it out of anger. Women say crazy thing when angry
Every girl na woman for eyes??
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Excuses: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
snoopz:

Go marry her now...what stops you!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Dpharisee: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
It shows that she won't make a reliable and intelligent wife and can disgrace her husband in public if he offends her.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Zimri:

Via Facebook. If this story is true. Then it's a good development
. it's true, I dey that group... some woman even said they'll do it for 800k self.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Timijo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerian men talk as if women are the only one who cheat in marriage but they also cheat than the women. A man will be cheating on the wife or girlfriend but he will not want her to be unfaithful. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, if you want a faithful partner you must also be faithful.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Quaddafi29:
The lady isn't joking. Most ladies will spread it for just N50k. The truth shall set you free but hers has destroyed her marriage. Such people are always lucky, she will soon get a blind man who will not realize that her "thing" doesn't have GPS. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Why should any man waste his 50K just like that??
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Timijo:
Nigerian men talk as if women are the only one who cheat in marriage but they also cheat than the women. A man will be cheating on the wife or girlfriend but he will not want her to be unfaithful. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, if you want a faithful partner you must also be faithful.
Entanglement??
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by BTCog: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776

It is also applicable on Nairaland. Some people comment carelessly as if they are in their private rooms forgetting that internet has already turned our private rooms to market square.

I just love what the groom's family did because it will save other thousands of girls who are already towing same line.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by GoldHorse(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
She only said aloud what 90% of married women would do silently.

You are correct. The lady was saying the fact. Some married women will and have cheated for very much less than 50k. 20k will have some asking if you want more sef.

Good decision by the family.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Timijo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
eni4real:
Entanglement??
Meaning?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Slynation(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

How did Facebook damage her wedding3?
Yea...grin I think you missed the word "comment" it's Facebook comment and not Facebook
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's good for her! That's how they come online shouting who marriage epp when they're dying to get married. Why is she begging na? Shey marriage no epp anybody? Going about deceiving the younger generation.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Timijo:
Meaning?
Entanglement is the new word for cheating na angry
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
ayenale1:
I remembered the comments because im also a member of that group on fb, i laughed at her comment though but she went too far...lesson to other ladies.
you see that post too? cheesy
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by BTCog: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
eni4real:
Why should any man waste his 50K just like that??

Please don't say that again. Some men are even ready to spend millions just for one time sex just to prove that they can get any lady they like. It will only take a reasonable lady to be wise.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by crackhouse(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
nazablossom:
She crashed her marriage not Facebook. Did Facebook force her to make stupid comments.

Or maybe Facebook is the new "devil" that always take the blames
yeah Facebook is the mordern world devil.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by GoldHorse(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
snoopz:

This one no be love issue o. If my wife for house talk that kain thing na her father's house straight! Wetin she talk big well well......! Imagine yr babe having sth that needs GPS monitoring? Chai! Even if the "thing" dey sabi waka-waka why must she broadcast it to the whole world? She dey do marketing ni?

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by crackhouse(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
BTCog:

Please don't say that again. Some men are even ready to spend millions just for one time sex just to prove that they can get any lady they like. It will only take a reasonable lady to be wise.
people like magu and malami will do that without thinking twice. Afterall it's a stolen or re-looted money.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Slynation(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Timijo:
The basic difference is that a cheating wife might poison/kill the husband just to get her freedom, but Men are likely to carry on with the marriage and still showers love on his wife.... Even the bible tagged a cheating wife more deadly than a poisonous snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.