Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination (16957 Views)

Age Discrimination In Government Recruitment / With N-power There Is No Discrimination. / Scam Warning!!! Golden Falcon Hr Resources Fze In Dubai Uae Is Fake And Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by Kaylet: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Stay away from there for now.

If you don't have at least 1 million extra to run a course aside your ticket and visa fee plus accommodation.

Don't bother to going there.

Na construction jobs plenty pass and security.

Start your business, start something reasonable here and travel to Dubai for rest or holiday.

Many Nigerians are suffering there.

The Govt of UAE is trying, they're doing what Nigeria govt can't do

Please think well
Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by Stricklybidness(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Who knows some one over there that sells stays where spare parts are sold?
Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by earnit3: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nothing but slavery jobs
Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by flyingpig: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
martowskin1:

If u try to fight, they will bring out tribal card... Go back to ur Anambra and work, leave our Lagos alone....

Nigeria is not one, so fighting abroad for ur right is easy than fighting for ur right in ur own country
this is the perfect reply for sexylassie2
Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by promzy555(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2020
I still blame d UAE govt, how can a developed country like UAE rent offices to someone without collecting their details, they just rent buildings to scammer..

Yesterday an India lady wanted to scam Me that I should pay 250aed for registration immediately they send me to the company I just smile, na me dis foolish pple wan fool again. I told her I was coming to bring money that was how I ran for my safety.

Another one happen last month, the Indians now use govt office to collect money. They took me to TASH HEEL office to sign MOL for security job, me and one Uganda guy. After signing they said they are taking us to company accommodation, they took us to Ajman, that place is the headquarter of 419, they drop me there before I could go inside to observe if really it was company accommodation the man has disappeared. My brother I was confused I saw to Nigeria guys they said I av been scammed, that same thing happened to them.

The following day I went back to the office I told them to refund my money they knew I was going to give them problem, I head one of the guy calling is co scammer that they should refund my money that they don't need my services again, I told the Uganda guy to collect his money, they canvass the Uganda guy that one told me he will give them time. I told the man I needed my money immediately he said I should come one week time. My response to the man was he will know the reason why they say Nigerians are crazy if he refuse to give me my money immediately.

I went outside to report to patrol police that some Indians are using govt offices to scam pple, the policemen said I should go to the police station and complain. I say to myself if is black that scam white dis policemen will not say such.. my response to them was, now you don't want to go with me? I told them I am going inside once i get there I will kill one person and also kill myself then they will explain to my Govt why my action. As soon as I left them they quickly followed me, that was how I got my 420k(naira). As for the Uganda guy, my guy money enter voicemail.

UAE is full of scammers, especially the Indians

3 Likes

Re: The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination by makewetalk2: 3:19am On Jul 27, 2020
This is not a clarification. The newspaper article was published in 2018 while the advert went up two weeks ago. If they are serious with their words, they could have gone after the company that posted that advert. Do not be easily fooled. Look properly!
They know that Indians are scammers but they never publish those scammers because the bosses heading the newspaper firms are Indians.
There is no clarification here. Clarification should come after a statement not before.
1Alex:
Thanks for this clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With My Current Job? / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State / Sportybet Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.