Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm (105280 Views)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by tot(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Does the lawyer wear Gucci, or graduated from Gucci Law School. If not he is not qualified to rep. him.

Haha! cheesy

As for all those writing epistles on how he can walk free, forming e-lawyer on nairaland, all I will say is keep dreaming cool
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by OriOko88(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Can we just rest?
Hush hush hush everywhere.
When he was eating money did he call us? Lubblish and noises
Go sleep. Nobody asked you to comment or open thread. Whe dude was balling, he's still making waves. Huss go trend till next year. Gbagbe.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
fowlyansh181:
this is the defense already .. he has already started his work from Forbes

That'd be very difficult to defend when the FBI starts to produce documents upon documents as well as his email contents.

The attorneys will have to prove which real estate he is in and how many plots of land he has sold till date.

That dude is going away for a very long time.

His lawyers just want a piece of the action. That's all.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by toprealman: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
tyson98:
No one wey him wan hire wey he go go jail
Law practice in Nigeria should not be confused with global best practice ooo.
Argument based on facts and figures.....with hub lubu here and there too, Hush can still be a free man
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lawyers tell and defend lies for a living..

But their success prayer is one I can't figure out..

"Dear Almighty.. as I go out today let trouble locate me"

Heaven is mission impossible, but we serve a God full of mercy and compassion..

grin grin grin

Gordieshegz:

grin grin

Like Barrister Atomic bomb..
Those people want to collect part of the proceeds before they send him to prison.

Lawyers ehn..
And they will be reassuring him like kilode knowingfully well his predetermined destination. Chai..

But do you think lawyers will make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Exactly...

Lawyer na lawyer..

They tell and defend lies for a living..

grin grin grin

zone51:

Lawyer Atomic bomb abi? grin
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
But we have Atomic bomb lawyer here na.

grin grin grin

MATURELION:
no try am grin Nigerian lawyers don't know how american laws work especially coming from a cyber crime point of view
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by akigbemaru: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
There is something unique and special about Hushpuppi i can't actually pinpoint. Maybe life would have been better for him if he didn't have it rough as a young person growing up. He is full of wit plus intelligence and not the average dumb Yahoo boy. Nigeria kills dream especially for those that grew up with a wooden spoon. I wish him whatever fate wish him.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
socialmediaman:
May be much more than we think

Maybe negotiating a reduced sentence in exchange for exposing co-conspirators, he’ll want to get the best deal possible. Also to secure some of that money. It’s possible not all the money in his possession is from the specific case he’s being charged with. It’s possible he’s into other things like money laundering for politicians. He may want to keep whatever they cannot establish a case against him for. Without a good attorney they’ll confiscate everything.

Also, don’t be surprised if they show up in court to say he was just a pawn for a bigger fish and name some politicians in Nigeria. One other thing I suspect is that if he’s laundering money for some politicians in addition to his schemes, he’ll want advise on making a private deal with them in exchange for keeping quiet and going to jail solo. Why does he want their money? Because all his money will be confiscated and he’ll need some for himself or family.

Also possible he just wants to go all out and fight to go free, exploiting legal loopholes in the process

We never know what’s going on but I bet he didn’t just wake up to seek help from the lawyer for nothing

only person who can get a reduced sentence for cooperating with FBI, is the people below these dudes. important for FBI is to get the "head" of this criminal enterprise....sadly Hushpuppet and woodberry are the head, and cant get reduce sentence for cooperating (unless they rat on themselves and tell the cops where all the money they stole is...

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
I am ashamed of you and your moniker..

grin grin grin

IDeyFlogAllah:
You are the real joke for attempting to use such a lame cop out to cover up your .dimwittedness

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin

Babaken:
But the lawyer is not Gucci.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by socialmediaman: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

only person who can get a reduced sentence for cooperating with FBI, is the people below these dudes. important for FBI is to get the "head" of this criminal enterprise....sadly Hushpuppet and woodberry are the head, and cant get reduce sentence for cooperating (unless they rat on themselves and tell the cops where all the money they stole is...

True. But I don’t discount that these people were also into money laundering, and who knows they may even have inside help from financial institutions
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by nisai: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
FrLukas:
grin

I wonder what the defense would sound like.

"Your honour, my client Hushpuppy is not guilty and had every right to scam us because we enslaved his ancestors over 600 years ago."

undecided

Wait a minute, is that Cook county?

Alicia Florrick to the rescue.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
tot:

Haha! cheesy

As for all those writing epistles on how he can walk free, forming e-lawyer on nairaland, all I will say is keep dreaming cool

Abi o. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by feedthenation(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I think the only thing he can do for him now is to help him reduce his jail term but it's likely to be difficult because I don't remember any charity works carried out by husp to present as evidence to help him get few jail time.......Charitable works are one of the things helping all this U.S. celebrities with low jail time or getting out on bail .

If Wesley Snipes couldn't get a plea bargain, who is a low-life illegal foreigner fraudster like Hushpuppi to get one

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
socialmediaman:
True. But I don’t discount that these people were also into money laundering, and who knows they may even have inside help from financial institutions

these financial institutions have been doing this shiit for generations (and are backed by very wealthy important people), the worst these institutions will get is a slap on the wrist.... as we have seen on the Panama papers! but for an African fraudster to get away with robbing their people's money?! they wont allow it, and instead make him a scapegoat. because sadly, hushpuppi today is the unwilling face of yahoo-yahoo all over the world.
they will send a CLEAR message to his fellow yahoo-yahoo with his incarceration!

who are we kidding?! hacking is not new... Russians do it to help people win elections, Chinese do it, Iranians do it, wikileaks does it etc

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by AfroKnight: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
knew Russia & imo had some thing in common

I’m sorry, I don’t understand sis.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Reference(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
The truth is that Nigerian scammers have a terrible rep before the American public. With the FBI clearly having polished its silver for quite a while now I simply cannot see how a jury will be swayed by anything his attorneys will pull out of the hat.

You wouldn't find an American who is not aware of the 'Nigerian Prince' We have over leveraged our fidelty.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

these financial institutions have been doing this shiit for generations (and are backed by very wealthy important people), the worst these institutions will get is a slap on the wrist.... as we have seen on the Panama papers! but for an African fraudster to get away with robbing their people's money?! they wont allow it, and instead make him a scapegoat. because sadly, hushpuppi today is the unwilling face of yahoo-yahoo all over the world.
they will send a CLEAR message to his fellow yahoo-yahoo with his incarceration!

who are we kidding?! hacking is not new... Russians do it to help people win elections, Chinese do it, Iranians do it, wikileaks does it etc

Well said bro.

The institutionalised racism will work against him. Almost anybody he could rat out would be diplomats protected by implied sovereign immunity. He is arguably the biggest fraudster out of naija. Unless he can expose the hackers who helped him gain access into those corporate emails, he would be looking at a good number of his useful years behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
AfroKnight:
Well said bro.

The institutionalised racism will work against him. Almost anybody he could rat out would be diplomats protected by implied sovereign immunity. He is arguably the biggest fraudster out of naija. Unless he can expose the hackers who helped him gain access into those corporate emails, he would be looking a good number of his useful years behind bars.

exactly... look at how long Maddof was scamming people before he was arrested. they mean to tell us that they didnt know this white jewish guy was a fraudster for almost 20yrs?! the guy had so many influential friends that even when they were investigating him, judges would just dismiss it.
its all about who you know...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
adonainana:
Let the legal battle begin,

But the thing is FBI already hacked his instagram, gmail, and i cloud accounts based on the affidavit the FBI agent first submitted

Google and Gmail are both American companies, they easily snitch on you and dont tell you to change your password or anything so in your end you just keep logging in and logging out like nothing is happening.

Also his phone records appeared to have been compromised

Even the affidavit the FBI guy submitted had his passport in it ( they could only get that from going into somewhere private in your email )

Then from his bank accounts, large transfers would have been deposited into it someway somehow.

Then the large cash found on him ( any amount more than £10,000 is money laundering on the spot )

The only evidence they probably would tell the jury probably be based on either a conspiracy to defraud.

Based on my experience there wont be much oral evidence, just documentary evidence from the big tech companies saying what was going on in his email accounts and his bank accounts

Conviction easy to secure on this alone without anyone testifying to say he defrauded them and vice versa

Most things the jury would see would just be reports of him discussing wire transfers and how it eventually landed in his account.

Normally the only way to defend a case like this is to argue perhaps a bank learnt you the money or you had a very rich portfolio to start with.

If huspuppi lawyer is smart, he can always start a defence all the tech reports here and there had nothing to do with his client and perhaps a blackmail by the prosecution to make his client pay for unexplained losses elsewhere.

He could also use jusridiction, hush was always in dubai all the time, so hence no connection.

But the hush guy too no go school so im sure he wont be able to even communicate his defence to his lawyer, all he was busy doing was stealing money and buying gucci up and down.

What a pity

Samuel Eluyefa Esq

It all sounds easy theorically until it's tried practically..

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Donrev0147: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Scam about to occur. ....

Chai, dem go soon suck ur blood comot..

I pity u hush puppy
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by ogbonti: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
noble71:
shocked
Not even lawyer atomic bomb will save you when FBI has evidence against you.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.

you are very correct - the FBI unlike EFCC will not rush to make an arrest - they have criminals on their watch list for months sometimes years before the go for the kill - and when the finally shows up and you see the evidence the present against you/ you sef go agree with them bigin plead for leniency grin
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by friday2011(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sharp guy, he wan chop in own share of the akara.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Hushpuppi..

For once patronize made in Nigeria..

We have credible lawyers here...

grin grin grin

Nooo !! @ this point he should keep his patronage to that area before they rope us all in.
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
ogbonti:

you are very correct - the FBI unlike EFCC will not rush to make an arrest - they have criminals on their watch list for months sometimes years before the go for the kill - and when the finally shows up and you see the evidence the present against you/ you sef go agree with them bigin plead for leniency grin

What happened to all the evidences gathered over the years about Allen Onyema?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by Luckybelt: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hush go don drop $1m for this lawyer before he start work. Non refundable. And he will still lose the case. FBI wey get bad ass hackers to detect fraud.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by WilliamsDeGreat: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Factfinder1:
This lawyer na trained lair

Lmaooo I almost choked on my juice � � grin grin
Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by AfroKnight: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... look at how long Maddof was scamming people before he was arrested. they mean to tell us that they didnt know this white jewish guy was a fraudster for almost 20yrs?! the guy had so many influential friends that even when they were investigating him, judges would just dismiss it.
its all about who you know...

True. Yahoo boys are hoping he gets soft landing. Lol. The landing is only as soft as the colour of his skin. He is black and he will be tried as a black man who is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm by sLentlover7778(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
No be lie oo..

grin grin grin

0taPiaPia:

Nooo !! @ this point he should keep his patronage to that area before they rope us all in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.