Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81338 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are not edolites so you don't know what he did in Edo state .
ask your fellow ipob PDP,
Or go through this thread,
You will see my address.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
ask your fellow ipob PDP,
Or go through this thread,
You will see my address.
hmmmn you are just a buharist that has been brainwashed.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by marylandcakes: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2020
collum:

having constant light is a Nigeria problem, but in Edo state some environment get an average of 16hrs to 18hrs power daily

Constant light in Nigeria means 12hrs.
Also there are still many bad roads in Benin. I wish our leaders will stop fighting each other and do the job they were elected to do.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by collum(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
marylandcakes:

Constant light in Nigeria means 12hrs.
Also there are still many bad roads in Benin. I wish our leaders will stop fighting each other and do the job they were elected to do.

unfortunately dear I don't live in edo state even when am from there. bad road is everywhere, but for edo state I know heavy improvement has taken place on roads.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by nickxtra(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesse25:

if you reason well or stay in Edo you we know that Edo south has always been a PDP dominated area even when APC was in power
Your head is not correct, how does that relate to this comment? Ode
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rolams(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
im.becile obaseki is the corruption himself.
700m naira case of ize iyamu is an indictment of gej.
Where did gej get the money from.

But im.becile obaseki has received almost 500b naira without a single project.
So who is a thief BTW ize iyamu and im.becile obaseki?.

See your life. You are one of the blinds walking around without any direction. So, from your mind now, Obaseki has not done any project right?

Don't wait for God's judgement anymore because you have already been judged by the devil.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rolams(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
where did im.becile obaseki get money he gave APC in 2016.
Nothing,
APC don't need aspirant money.
Ize iyamu did not give money to APC in 2020.

PDP are known for tax collectors.
PDP are known for share the money.

Hmmm! You are blessed with comedy talents
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
nickxtra:
Your head is not correct, how does that relate to this comment? Ode
fool
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
kadesh1:

Am very sure are not a resident of Edo state..

Whe you see good things plz.. Dont let party politics blind you..

Go sleep!
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by alfredilly: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
This are project, yet he doesn't make noise around social media. Akeredolu whose mediocre project is mushroom compared to Obaseki will display everything on Facebook and Twitter.

God deliver us in Ondo o. And Inec already release timetable indicating indirect primary.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes I'm Igbo. I'm Chinedu but you can call me Nedu. I'm from Aba but I relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. Cause the East was no longer viable for Business. I now sell Okrika in Agbado market Benin.

Only fools deny their identity. Igbos know their own.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ogbonti: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
collum:

everyone is entitled to whatever they choose to call me. obaseki works are obvious to all, unfortunately him not been a politician before now don't know how to publicise his works. lucky Rd construction, pedestrian bridge at uniben gate,constant payment of retirees benefits gladly my heart. my dislike for oshomole increase when he took resources that was met for better project to built a second state university in his LGA even while the first state university lack basic amenities, and his LGA not lacking an institution. Auchi polytechnic is there at the LGA. how many state in Nigeria have two state funded university ?

he wants the school to become adams oshomole university in future - what an evil ambitious man

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Wettoid123: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
that is why that state edo will continue to remain an ancient city show me one flyover in edo state? i See No Development In Edo at All Too Backward In Development
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by usibengate(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thumbs up GGO
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by deboysben(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
which work,
Show us im.becile obaseki work, not to show us oshomole work.
who beat you?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Only fools deny their identity. Igbos know their own.

Igbo MUSLIM, why are you pained over my identity? grin grin grin grin

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

Igbo MUSLIM, why are you pained over my identity? grin grin grin grin

You will be having heart attack while Igbos will be progressing.

One day you will sell your grandpapa grave to them so you can use the money to bury your father.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by CribsofLagos(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?

If a project was the brain child of his predecessor and he ran with vision is that not commendable May hatred not impede our reasoning !!!!!
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
CribsofLagos:

If a project was the brain child of his predecessor and he ran with vision is that not commendable May hatred not impede our reasoning !!!!!

So why didn't the poster acknowledge the fact that the projects were a brain child of his predecessor? Hatred didn't allow you to see the necessity in doing that right?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

You will be having heart attack while Igbos will be progressing.

One day you will sell your grandpapa grave to them so you can use the money to bury your father.

You are right.
That's why I left the East in search of greener pasture in Edo state, cause the East is no longer viable for Business. No money in the EAst. angry grin grin grin

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by brownbib(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by themaestro08(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
NextGovernor:
Another civil service Complex completion.

He believe in building world class buildings that will stand test of time.

I am sure Edo people can survive and flourish without this edifice. However, could you mention the schools or hospitals this governor built or renovated?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Edopesin: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2020
sandrapretty:
Rita Halim Awele. I miss that girl. her set graduated last year
Are you in Uniben? Besides a lot of people still don't use the flyover
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by clemsajayi07(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road. liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road.
please, don't allow sentiment to becloud your sense of judgement and reasoning. TV road was constructed by the present government led by obaseki. it was oshiomole that did those roads you mentioned outside TV road. I did NTI program at Baptist high school, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by clemsajayi07(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road. liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road.
Don't call somebody liar when u don't have fact, and your name is even Jesusloveyou and you are telling lies. Repent. Take a look:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-governor-obaseki-did-at-the-popular-tv-road-in-benin-city-photos/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.