Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81384 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that 12b naira slowpoke obaseki purchased PDP worthless ticket for himself and shaibu must go in vain, slowpoke obaseki must go jail for all the money he has stole to use in this election must be in vain and he will go to jail for it.

Which 12b? Is that the story they told you in your meetings? Tell them to take him to court. Ize Iyamu is already in court for 700m loot. Let us join hands to ensure he ends up in jail for looting 700m. Stop supporting corruption. Get yourself enrolled in EDOJOBs

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Which work did you do in the 4 LGs? Is it not tearing ticket for Kabaka? You will be working up and down with bathroom slippers with dry gin in your back pocket to collect money for ticketing from innocent road transport workers in 4LGAs!! Only you!! My bbroda you have suffered enough. Obaseki has come to rescue you with EDOJOBs. Go and get a real job. Stop being a lazy youth. Even Buhari no like am. Enrol for EDOJOBs today!! Be number 101
See another mumu. Edojobs wetin... ? My friend is like you don't know what is happening to you in broad day light. This man uses the names he collects to fill in spaces for ghost workers..pays the few real workers to keep them shut and siphons the rest ...If you think am lying go to the rural villages, ask them how many times they received payment for the so called Edojobs ... maybe one payment of 5k for two months then the rest of the year you go wait tire. Even my own mother is a victim.. Lie kill all of una for there... All these people supporting Obaseki and Ize Iyamu, a time will come when your lies will ridicule you. Except Coro takes us all, bet me!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Creeza:
Lie kill you there.... the same bridge that Igbinedion's daughter Omosede ( former member representing Ovia North Constituency in the House of Representatives) brought as a federal project under PDP before she was voted out. Why? because it's her only project and she chose to do it just some months before elections in 2019.

Lie kee you there .. The same pedestrian bridge that she painted with atiku/obi posters but did not allow a single ApC poster. Even with Obaseki being governor.

Make lie kee you there for the said Esan project you mentioned.

lie kee you there... this bridge is in front my school and I can boldly tell you it was commissioned not by Obaseki.

who knows how many other lie lie project pictures you posted here.

mtcheeew... Believe this lying politician at your own detriment.
all the lie lie picture there is to deceive people online, but those on ground know I'm.becile obaseki has not done anything in Edo state.
bizibi, osazsky, nextgovernor.

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
millions are looking for work.
only 100 of you can vote for im.becile obaseki,
but millions of us must remove the I'm.becile.

Instead of working to remove Obaseki for looter Ize Iyamu and Gandollar, go and join EDOJOBs. Get a real life!!

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Creeza:
See another mumu. Edojobs wetin... ? My friend is like you don't know what is happening to you in broad day light. This man uses the names he collects to fill in spaces for ghost workers..pays the few real workers to keep them shut and siphons the rest ...If you think am lying go to the rural villages, ask them how many times they received payment for the so called Edojobs ... maybe one payment of 5k for two months then the rest of the year you go wait tire. Even my own mother is a victim.. Lie kill all of una for there... All these people supporting Obaseki and Ize Iyamu, a time will come when your lies will ridicule. Except Coro takes us all, bet me!!!
So you prefer a confirmed looter and thief like Ize Iyamu who has a 700m case hanging on his neck? You better join EDOJOBs if your writing is not paying you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Which 12b? Is that the story they told you in your meetings? Tell them to take him to court. Ize Iyamu is already in court for 700m loot. Let us join hands to ensure he ends up in jail for looting 700m. Stop supporting corruption. Get yourself enrolled in EDOJOBs
looted 700m from your Ineffectual buffoon, gej should be in jail, that is not the business of ize iyamu, he don't know where your Ineffectual buffoon get the money from or can gej denied he did not gave ize iyamu the money?

while im.becile obaseki will be in jail next 3months, is not far again.
almost 100b naira is stolen by im.becile obaseki
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
all the lie lie picture there is to deceive people online, but those on ground know I'm.becile obaseki has not done anything in Edo state.
bizibi, osazsky, nextgovernor.
My brother Asin eh.. I was just keeping my cool scrolling the pictures because I knew next to nothing about most or the projects... Until I saw that bridge ... Kai!! angry E scatter my dada!! We virtually watched that bridge being constructed and everyone around Ugbowo , Ovia axis know who built it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Creeza:
See another mumu. Edojobs wetin... ? My friend is like you don't know what is happening to you in broad day light. This man uses the names he collects to fill in spaces for ghost workers..pays the few real workers to keep them shut and siphons the rest ...If you think am lying go to the rural villages, ask them how many times they received payment for the so called Edojobs ... maybe one payment of 5k for two months then the rest of the year you go wait tire. Even my own mother is a victim.. Lie kill all of una for there... All these people supporting Obaseki and Ize Iyamu, a time will come when your lies will ridicule. Except Coro takes us all, bet me!!!
Olodo rabata.. EDOJOBS is not a payment delivery platform, it is a SKILLS AQUISITION PLATFORM to train people in their given fields an make them employers of labour too.. Don't come and lie here please.. You are not even ashamed to lie with your mum.. Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So you prefer a confirmed looter and thief like Ize Iyamu who has a 700m case hanging on his neck? You better join EDOJOBs if your writing is not paying you well
I chose not to reply you once more but deep down my gut bites me and I can't hold it back but tell you you have been deluded and will continue to be blindfolded by the little penny you get from these politicians. If you think it's that meager 150k they gave you as DELEGATE FOR OBASEKI that will change your life, my brother you should have a re-think. A man who is willing to break bank and go all in into billions just to secure a gubernatorial seat doesn't speak volumes of what he will do if he gets another shot at the state house, does it?

Then sir, you have succeeded in becoming a certified political bigot.

Don't quote me again. I promise you you won't like the words that escape my head through my fingers and transcends to your screen via the Internet.

Good day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2020
vicshub:
You are evidently not in Edo.. You are now avoiding an intelligent conversation.. I knew it.. Anyway tell your state government to come and copy the EDOJOBS kind of system of training the youth.. Its going to help your life and those like you in your state.. Have a good night. Dotard
why should I know ize iyamu farm? or to know his house, I don't know any politician's house,
I only read their biography and know which local government they come from.
read what I posted before, you will confirm that I'm truly from Benin city, because no area I don't know in Benin city.
or ask your fellow ipob PDP member here, osazsky
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Creeza:
I chose not to reply you once more but deep down my gut bites me and I can't hold it back but tell you you have been deluded and will continue to be blindfolded by the little penny you get from these politicians. If you think it's that meager 150k they gave you as DELEGATE FOR OBASEKI that will change your life, my brother you should have a re-think. A man who is willing to break bank and go all in into billions just to secure a gubernatorial seat doesn't speak volumes of what he will do if he gets another shot at the state house, does it?

Then sir, you have succeeded in becoming a certified political bigot.

Don't quote me again. I promise you you won't like the words that escape my head through my fingers and transcends to your screen via the Internet.

Good day
spoken as a child.. Not surprised.. You can't give what you don't have.. ( insight).

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2020
vicshub:
Olodo rabata.. EDOJOBS is not a payment delivery platform, it is a SKILLS AQUISITION PLATFORM to train people in their given fields an make them employers of labour too.. Don't come and lie here please.. You are not even ashamed to lie with your mum.. Na wa oh.
.. Training on what exactly....I will not just answer you because your own definition of Job is very myopic and you forget that there are alot of aspects involved in the said Edojobs and not just skill aquisation. I shame your shame for you Oga.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
why should I know ize iyamu farm? or to know his house, I don't know any politician's house,
I only read their biography and know which local government they come from.
read what I posted before, you will confirm that I'm truly from Benin city, because no area I don't know in Benin city.
or ask your fellow ipob PDP member here, osazsky
Thank you.. Now you can shut up..
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Creeza:
.. Training on what exactly....I will not just answer you because your own definition of Job is very myopic and you forget that there are alot of aspects involved in the said Edojobs and not just skill aquisation. I shame your shame for you Oga.
So as proof, can you please tells the aspect of EDOJOBS that your mom benefited from.. I am eager to to know.. Please tell us. For instance, I am at the verification department.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by thatigboman: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Indispensable85:

I've achieved my aim already with my comment. I wanted the poster to put these projects in proper perspective. Say it the way they are. Nobody is saying it's wrong to finish or continue a good project from a predecessor but you have a duty to acknowledge those that conceived them which the poster mischievously avoided for political reasons.
i get u

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Which work did you do in the 4 LGs? Is it not tearing ticket for Kabaka? You will be working up and down with bathroom slippers with dry gin in your back pocket to collect money for ticketing from innocent road transport workers in 4LGAs!! Only you!! My bbroda you have suffered enough. Obaseki has come to rescue you with EDOJOBs. Go and get a real job. Stop being a lazy youth. Even Buhari no like am. Enrol for EDOJOBs today!! Be number 101
I have work in 2local government, not at this same time and I have lived in three local government, not at the same time, my family and friends live in different local government area, and I do visit them,
so my area, my friends area and my relations area are all bad in Benin city, most of them live in GRA, so I know everywhere in GRA.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by thatigboman: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Rule 19 - Alternate account
so your boast that you have succeded in getting 8-9 accounts banned because a mod is your friend. And saying your posts have not been cancelled afterwards (which was later done) isnt because the accounts are deleted because they cancelled your posts, but because they have alternate accounts.
So, how do you u know they have alternate accounts?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Creeza(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2020
vicshub:
So as proof, can you please tells the aspect of EDOJOBS that your mom benefited from.. I am eager to to know.. Please tell us. For instance, I am at the verification department.
So the administration, agriculture , accountancy, advertising and media publicity, or even ward assistants in local hospitals, those ones are not included in the Edojobs abi. it's just the craftmen. Abeg if I'm wrong clarify me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2020
osazsky:
pls send me or numb..let me send u a video where our late Oba and his chiefs laid curses ob ize iyamu for diverting money ment for our Oba and palace when ize iyamu was secretary in lucky's tenure.i don't think such a man can get a single vote from ogbe which is Benin hub....oshiomole let himself down out of greed by bring someone who has more than 29 court criminal court cases. Funny enough most of the ongoing cases are still in court and na the same man carry an go court..I don't really know how d campaign will look like..atleast get small shame na..so apc nor see person being na cultist them come bring that ran away from d uni...during court fracas and couldn't graduate from uniben.u studied law yet u don't bear barrister
ize iyamu won im.becile obaseki in his own backyard. won the whole of Edo south.
obaseki betrayed oba, betrayal run in obaseki family.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2020
clemsajayi07:

I'm not sure you are in Benin. TV road was constructed by obaseki. oshomole did 5 junction
liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road.
vicshub:
clemsajayi07:

I'm not sure you are in Benin. TV road was constructed by obaseki. oshomole did 5 junction
liar, when? last year or last two years,
who did oro street? who did iheya, oshomole completed all the roads that lead to 5 junction, except wire road.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Spectaclesawe25: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Bad roads.... Waste of a nation.
Just one rainfall, that nonsense is washed off and the town is back into potholes... Sick leaders, useless country.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Sydney1995(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Azura is even owned by Actis and not the state government

Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by collum(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2020
marylandcakes:

I heard that there is constant power supply.

having constant light is a Nigeria problem, but in Edo state some environment get an average of 16hrs to 18hrs power daily
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by favour32(m): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?
Display everything as Gandollar has no place to stuff the dollars.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Elderniercri(m): 2:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you're right.
but TV road was among, there is no way he will beautify five junction without TV road and oro street.
dualization from Dawson through five junction to uselu MKT and stop at ubth were all done by oshomole.
textile mile road is still bad till next year.
you should remember, it was oshomole that did siluko road which TV road burst out to oliha MKT, were all done by oshomole.
I can list all the area for you, to see that slowpoke obaseki has not done anything in Benin city.

I’m not saying he didn’t but I only pointed out that tv road and oro street were tarred within obaseki’s tenure and there’s no doubt oshomole either awarded the contract (I don’t know) or obaseki simply continued from where osho stopped

When it come to road infrastructure...I don’t think anybody can beat their chest and say obaseki has done more than oshomole but the roads he tarred were sometimes substandard like the siluko u mentioned and some areas around upper mission
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by almarthins(m): 2:54am On Jul 10, 2020
cursedAbiola:
Ambode is a fat pig clown
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Ambo my man, by d way wetin him do you? He destroy una house abi na shop?
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?

If a project is sited in your vicinity, are you going to be unaware of it?

Please come to Kogi state and assess my state governor. The road alongside the Commissioner's quarters is afflicted by gullies large enough to swallow your car - in the state capital
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by TruthSpeaker: 3:50am On Jul 10, 2020
This dude deserves another 4 years in power, although the last 4 years will just be to squander public funds since there will be no need to impress again.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by sleekman(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations
my friend shut the hell up. Which predecessor? All the projects highlighted were initiated and completed by him with the exception of Ogbemudia stadium which is a world class renovation.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by AreaFada2: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why construct in a federal facility when there are state schools around
Now listen.

That Uniben main gate, many young lives were lost there in the past. Dashing to cross that road. As kids we saw mangled bodies of students now and then. Many new students from Lagos and nationwide were caught up in it. That pedestrian bridge saved lives.

Anecdotally, I remember when Fashola was a law student there, a fellow Yoruba guy & final year student, and his friends, died very near that bridge in a ghastly accident. It was one normal Saturday morning. Nobody knew he would become a minister or governor. Though not from crossing the road. if my memory serves me right, it was about 1987. Lucky Igbinedion built that bridge as LG Chairman not long after that. He was even voted as Nigeria's best LG chairman then.

Anything: pedestrian bridge, speed bumps and repairing that road is worth doing to save lives. No need to wait for FG that is slower than snail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.