Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (82801 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes I'm Igbo. I'm Chinedu but you can call me Nedu. I'm from Aba but I relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. Cause the East was no longer viable for Business. I now sell Okrika in Agbado market Benin.

There are some Igbos that were fathered by abokis either by rape or by the fact that their mothers were loosed.

Going by some previous posts we know them if we come across them.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by InfernoNig: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Ops don smoke kwale Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rolams(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

Where did Obaseki got the over 6 Billions he gave to PDP?

Where did Ize got the money he gave PDP in 2016 and APC in 2020?

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

Chanel ypur enquiry to Goodluck Jonathan. Pastor İze Iyamu is not corrupt. It was Goodluck Jonathan that gave him the money. Which was meant to be used for 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by jenygb: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Good
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rolams(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

Chanel ypur enquiry to Goodluck Jonathan. Pastor İze Iyamu is not corrupt. It was Goodluck Jonathan that gave him the money. Which was meant to be used for 2015 election.

See your life? Follower of a corrupt pastor!

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

There are some Igbos that were fathered by abokis either by rape or by the fact that their mothers were loosed.

Going by some previous posts we know them if we come across them.

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin.

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by chubinwa(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Obaseki is a disgrace if this is the only project he has carried out. he should go to Ebonyi state and see what Dave Umahi is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

If you must follow, follow who know Road.
The good people of Edo will vote Pastor İze Iyamu.

1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Elderniercri:

I’m not saying he didn’t but I only pointed out that tv road and oro street were tarred within obaseki’s tenure and there’s no doubt oshomole either awarded the contract (I don’t know) or obaseki simply continued from where osho stopped

When it come to road infrastructure...I don’t think anybody can beat their chest and say obaseki has done more than oshomole but the roads he tarred were sometimes substandard like the siluko u mentioned and some areas around upper mission
which year obaseki built TV road?
Oro street were built before obaseki came in.
OK, who did ehaekpen that lead to oliha MKT .
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2020
chubinwa:
Obaseki is a disgrace if this is the only project he has carried out. he should go to Ebonyi state and see what Dave Umahi is doing.
don't let op deceive you, those project are not even his project.
Im.becile obaseki is worst than lucky igbinedion.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by rolams(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:

If you must follow, follow who know Road.
The good people of Edo will vote Pastor İze Iyamu.

Just say corrupt people like you will always vote corrupt self acclaimed pastor! Do you know better than Oshiomole? He confirmed your pastor as the thief of the century!
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by phylshan: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
If you no longer want Obaseki, please loan him to us in Benue State. That's the type we want. These achievements alone surpasses those of three (eight years tenures each) administration's in my State combined. Kudos to the silent achiever.

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

where did im.becile obaseki get money he gave APC in 2016.
Nothing,
APC don't need aspirant money.
Ize iyamu did not give money to APC in 2020.

PDP are known for tax collectors.
PDP are known for share the money.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2020
phylshan:
If you no longer want Obaseki, please loan him to us in Benue State. That's the type we want. These achievements alone surpasses those of three (eight years tenures each) administration's in my State combined. Kudos to the silent achiever.
those projects are oshomole projects.
Ortom is far better than im.becile obaseki,
He has not tarred 1km of road in Edo state.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

Just say corrupt people like you will always vote corrupt self acclaimed pastor! Do you know better than Oshiomole? He confirmed your pastor as the thief of the century!
im.becile obaseki is the corruption himself.
700m naira case of ize iyamu is an indictment of gej.
Where did gej get the money from.

But im.becile obaseki has received almost 500b naira without a single project.
So who is a thief BTW ize iyamu and im.becile obaseki?.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

Jesusloveyou:
im.becile obaseki is the corruption himself.
700m naira case of ize iyamu is an indictment of gej.
Where did gej get the money from.

But im.becile obaseki has received almost 500b naira without a single project.
So who is a thief BTW ize iyamu and im.becile obaseki?.
and you supporting im.becile obaseki, his corruption is worst than lucky igbinedion.
And you supporting PDP, there is no member into PDP that is not a thief
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2020
They renovated it with sand..?
Not money

abeg leave them no matter how hard he tries in edo they will always find a way to insult him
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2020

obeseki is constructing the damagies osho baba has done to his people even 16 years will not be enough to repair oshomoles witchcraft obeseki is even trying what has yahaya bello of kogi state done to earn his a second tenure i pray for obeseki to win i trust that guy
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by joshrare(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2020
NextGovernor:
I will be showcasing some projects of Obaseki here.

He is a silent achiever. He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo. Obaseki have touched every local government in Edo State.

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex (This is Edo not Dubai) Lol
Link road between Edo and Delta (Esan South East LGA)
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

@op, please if you have a photo of the storm water project and road construction at textile mill road, I'd like to see it. I recently relocated and work was on going in that area the last time I visited. nice work from op/obaseki

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

You are just bittered cause Ugly and incompetent Obaseki will lose to Pastor İze Iyamu.

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bighead9: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
rolams:

Pastor İze Iyamu is a saint. grin grin angry

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
NextGovernor:
For you record, Edo was one of the first to implement 30k minimum wage, employed thousands of teacher which was lacking in both primary and secondary schools. Note that the last employment in education sector is over 12 years ago.

Salaries are paid b4 month end.

Approve hazard allowance for medical personnel ranging from #90,000 to #300,000.

Picture below is State University of Education Ekiadolor. Before and current work ongoing in the institution.

3rd is the old picture of College of Agriculture. Was flag off December last year for full construction to modern college. Before and flag off picture.
since the flag off, has It be completed.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2020
deboysben:
Show us obaseki work crew member oya come in and check.

More are still coming.

When campaign starts fully we go show more
which work,
Show us im.becile obaseki work, not to show us oshomole work.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2020
NextGovernor:
Construction of pedestrian bridge at University main gate due to the busy nature of that Lagos Express road.
that is oshomole project
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?
im.becile obaseki can not display what is his own project, op is lying,
All are oshomole project.
Im.becile obaseki has not be able to complete 1km of road in Edo state.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice one from Governor Godwin obaseki.
Jesusloveyou:
im.becile obaseki can not display what is his own project, op is lying,
All are oshomole project.
Im.becile obaseki has not be able to complete 1km of road in Edo state.
im.becile obaseki has not done anything.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
im.becile obaseki has not done anything.
you are not edolites so you don't know what he did in Edo state .

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2020
absolutelyyes:
oshiomole people how many projects did your man complete in 8yrs in office, all he did was renovations
everything you're seeing in Edo state was done by oshomole,
Im.becile obaseki has not done 5% of oshomole work.
I know you're not from Edo state.
Don't be deceive by op.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.