Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful (4647 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by realmedia(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
This black American woman pictured above has gone viral on social media for her young and beautiful looks.

Twitter user, Eliza @BashyConcepts, who shared photos of the woman, gave her name as Rolonda Rochelle and age as 52-years-old.

See full photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/viral-photos-of-52-year-old-woman-who.html

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Drsnives(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
which young when grey hairs full her head. op no let me swear for you oo

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Daricon(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Her Olympus still firm pass some 22 years old girls grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by arthorjnr(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Looks like Liz benson

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by pTomz(m): 12:50am On Jul 10, 2020
arthorjnr:
Looks like Liz benson
you get eye grin
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by SHAKABOOM: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Grey hair go full her Toto
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Saintmary(f): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2020
My dream body at 50, daaaaaayuuum

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by ovcwality(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Saintmary:
Yeah, in the dream
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Saintmary(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
ovcwality:

Yeah, in the dream
I see, you want to push me to post my picture. He he he, I will not!
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by ovcwality(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Saintmary:
I see, you want to push me to post my picture. He he he, I will not!
you have to proof me wrong
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Saintmary(f): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2020
ovcwality:

you have to proof me wrong
Nope. Not posting.
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Anijay1212(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Saintmary:
Nope. Not posting.
Abeg nah. wink
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Saintmary(f): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Anijay1212:

Abeg nah.
wink
If I post it, that means I need you to tell me I'm fine, and that shows I have low self esteem. You see?
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Anijay1212(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Saintmary:

If I post it, that means I need you to tell me I'm fine, and that shows I have low self esteem. You see?
I dont agree with you ma'am. I rather think posting it will show how confident you are about yourself and your looks.
It is only those that post nude,semi nude,soft nude etc that i think have low self esteem and therefore need praise singers to boast their battered ego.
Anyways dont mind the long sermon ok(lol...) You will always be beautiful irrespective of what anyone thinks. Cheers ma'am.
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Saintmary:
I will to HV a taste of ur honey pot at 50
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by AmazingELixir: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Liz Benson's look_alike
Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Saintmary(f): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
peterangelo:
I will to HV a taste of ur honey pot at 50
Bad boy. No honeypot for you.

Re: Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful by Kissiemu(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Nna men!

Stop that rubbish play. That woman looks 52. Don't let breasts implant n bikini deceive you. Dr Dubrow n Dr Nassif dey sell am for E!

What can a niggah do?

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend / How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / I'm In Love With Two Women:please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.