Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble (61611 Views)

Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Perkins2018: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020
pasol4real:

What’s this one saying ?
Igbos already own Lagos. What useless 10% are u referring to

Lol. Own Lagos slavery.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Perkins2018: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2020
pasol4real:

What’s this one saying ?
Igbos already own Lagos. What useless 10% are u referring to

Lol. Own Lagos slavery. You all work for Tinubu and his children. And that’s what pain you.

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by MENELIIK: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
junketer:
before his support for buhari there was no issue with tinubu and igbos. We held tinubu in high esteem until he decided to align with someone like buhari. I tell you now, if tinubu hadn't aligned with buhari and he contested for president, he would've won south east handsdown. Tinubu has lost it.

He will continue to be your nightmare, some Yorubas are beginning to get it right, you will soon know the definition of hatred by the time it is taken beyond Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by wirinet(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2020
WikiGuru:

1. Those Vans are registered to a company

2. The company is most likely (80% certain) registered with the necessary agencies; CBN, Corporate Affairs Commission, Credit Bureau, etc.

3. The Vans were driven by humans.

3. Those humans know where they took the money from.

4. People loaded the money with a MANIFEST, which most likely (90% certain) contains the actual amount, origin and final destination.

Finally,
5. Ever heard the word Subpoena?

The prosecuting council just has to subpoena the drivers of the Vans, who will under oath, give the name of the company contracted. The company gives the name of the bank, the bank produces the manifest, which will reveal the content and exact figure in those Vans.

Please note that, it is not a crime to move any amount of money around, so long as you are within the country. Again, you can have as much cash as possible in your home, no offence at all!

But,

Making or accepting cash payment exceeding 5million is a criminal offence if it is not done through a financial institution. See section 1 of the Money Laundering Act and the case of *ATOYEBI v. FRN (2017) LPELR-43831(SC)*

So, from the manifest, the actual amount in both Vans will definitely be revealed and if it is believed to be cash payments for anything at all, and it is above 5million, that is when the problem may arise.

Please don't attack me, I'm just a Wikipedia Editor who has vast knowledge in legal matters, emanating from my exposure to Articles on Wikipedia.

Thanks,
© WikiGuru.

Do you have evidence that Tinubu accepted more than N5 million from any non financial institution?
Do you also have evidence that Tinubu gave anyone more than N5 million without passing through a financial institution?

And you claim to have vast knowledge in legal matters.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by miyagi01(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2020
U no get sense, go to jail for wot? Someone that has not held any political office for over 13yrs. What do they want to accuse him for?
baliyubla:
The choice before Thiefnibu is simple, give up your illusionary 2023 ambition or go to jail.

It’s no coincidence that the same day Magu was removed, there were protest calling for Thiefnibus head.

The Chigago Drug barons Presidential ambition is DOA. Fear North.

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Perkins2018: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Correcto:
Problem of South. The North is trying to destroy Tinubu, you are blaming the Ibos. How do you think? or you just have hatred for them?

Where do you see north in the write up or northerners here? Stupid goat.

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by miyagi01(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2020
U're more reasonable than a whole particular tribe in Nigeria. Leemao
Judeerons32:
They still will link Asiwaju to any news. Sometimes I wonder those who shout bullion vans if they are not mischievous or just plain stupid. If u take Asiwaju to court. Did u see the contents of the vans? Do you know how much were in the vans assuming it was money? Is there a law against banks transporting 5million in bullion vans? Assuming he says that's what it was. Really how the bullion van and Asiwaju is tied to Magu travail just bests my imagination everytime I read it. Some people just don't get tired.

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by majamajic(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2020
wirinet:

They have barn calling SE because most of the people that did not let us hear word again because of "Tinubu's Billion vans" are usually from the SE, as they are sworn enemies of Tinubu.
Meanwhile, they have never complained or critiqued their own people who are also fames for spraying cash and giving out loads of money during social and political events.

Tinubu obviously withdrew his own cash from his own bank account (s) to gift his hundreds of supporters who came to his house on the eve of an election. Now, if you can make a crime out of gifts - including church donations, social donations and giving to beggars on the streets, be my guest.

Here is video of rich men from the south east giving out millions of naira (and simetimes dollars) at a single event, no one is calling for EFCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUPJh-YxI5c

Stop all these tribalistic comments , u mentioned SE first from no where , why ?
Meanwhile did SE supported orji uzor during his trials ?
Let's be guided pls , call a spade, spade , u don't first call a tribe from nowhere , that guy didn't say anything, he simply said if it's non APC member he will be probed by now, u now push to entire SE , this is same mistake tinubu made when the daughter of a Yoruba chief was mudered ,he pushed it to easterners without allowing police to do their job , he never apologized till date
Don't know why u guys always it easier to face easterners , than your main problems
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by WikiGuru: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2020
wirinet:

Do you have evidence that Tinubu accepted more than N5 million from any non financial institution?
Do you also have evidence that Tinubu gave anyone more than N5 million without passing through a financial institution?

And you claim to have vast knowledge in legal matters.

Respectfully Sir,
The evidence will come from a Subpoena.

Meaning of Subpoena: A subpoena (/səˈpiː. nə/; also subpœna or supenna) or witness summons is a writ issued by a government agency, most often a court, to compel testimony by a witness or production of evidence under a penalty for failure.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by nokatakata: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
Skull minners would have to finish decapitating all Yoruba mooslims before what you wish me can happen. grin

Elepokan omo Iyadagbe! grin

I know you are typing from one olosho quaters in alaigbo... na small money you dey find so you go fit run come lagos con find better customers... I hope erosion no go finish you before your money complete cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by shugamummy: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
You see why it's difficult to work with people from your clime. If it's during PDP time that a PDP national leader moves in with bullion vans on the eve of election in spite of the terrible mess APC have caused now, would you be asking this same question on behalf of the PDP national leader. Chai This country is not a place that sees the future. So tinubu now runs cash movement company abi that he has so much to move with bullion van. Do you know the logistics of getting a bullion van to even appear in your compound empty. Not to talk of a fully guarded Bullion van in motion. Do you know the order every policeman guarding a bullion van possess if he feels threat. Yorubas are the most double mouthed people of this planet. Tufiakwa

Judeerons32:
They still will link Asiwaju to any news. Sometimes I wonder those who shout bullion vans if they are not mischievous or just plain stupid. If u take Asiwaju to court. Did u see the contents of the vans? Do you know how much were in the vans assuming it was money? Is there a law against banks transporting 5million in bullion vans? Assuming he says that's what it was. Really how the bullion van and Asiwaju is tied to Magu travail just bests my imagination everytime I read it. Some people just don't get tired.

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by hush15: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Perkins2018:

Igbo man with space inferiority complex. Use this your analytical skills to analyze why your region is a desert where your people run away from.

You claim Tinubu can’t win and you also fear him contesting. It’s sucks to be igbos. Losers!

Ode ni eniyi sha. Se gbo gbo eniyan to ba so okan e ni Igbo in?
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Rotentik19: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
My own question is; is Tinubu's "thiefry" the cause of backwardness in the South East ? Abi, why is it that they are the ones that are most keen to see his downfall ? Will Tinubu's political decline, solve their innumerable problems ?

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Risingblue008(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:

Government Neva ready for u,if government sit-down for ur matter ehhh,no b dis rubbish wey u dey flapp ooo
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by MacDD: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
oludavkay:
The igbos know as long as tinubu is alive and politically active, they don't have any chance in Lagos, but sincerely they want to get their share even if it is 10%. Unfortunately his successor will be brutal and domineering that they will prefer tinubu's leadership.
Most of u in this forum are plain stupid. U always muster courage to attack igbos but hide from ur real enemies. How has the igbos contributed to whatever Tinibu is passing through. The ppl fighting and criticizing him openly are from North and even his tribes men yet u only have courage to be mentioning igbos as they the ppl fighting him. It's a shame to u ppl. Never see this level of cowardice

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by tomju(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
Look at the bigger picture my friend. It's to discredit him. Run down his reputation and make him unmarketable prior to 2023. In politics the court of public opinion counts. Besides, one can claim it's to buy votes. Why bullion vans on election day? Think.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by emkz: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
WikiGuru:

My first ever comment on Nairaland!

1. Those Vans are registered to a company

2. The company is most likely (80% certain) registered with the necessary agencies; CBN, Corporate Affairs Commission, Credit Bureau, etc.

3. The Vans were driven by humans.

3. Those humans know where they took the money from.

4. People loaded the money with a MANIFEST, which most likely (90% certain) contains the actual amount, origin and final destination.

Finally,
5. Ever heard the word Subpoena?

The prosecuting council just has to subpoena the drivers of the Vans, who will under oath, give the name of the company contracted. The company gives the name of the bank, the bank produces the manifest, which will reveal the content and exact figure in those Vans.

Please note that, it is not a crime to move any amount of money around, so long as you are within the country. Again, you can have as much cash as possible in your home, no offence at all!

But,

Making or accepting cash payment exceeding 5million is a criminal offence if it is not done through a financial institution. See section 1 of the Money Laundering Act and the case of *ATOYEBI v. FRN (2017) LPELR-43831(SC)*

So, from the manifest, the actual amount in both Vans will definitely be revealed and if it is believed to be cash payments for anything at all, and it is above 5million, that is when the problem may arise.

Please don't attack me, I'm just a Wikipedia Editor who has vast knowledge in legal matters, emanating from my exposure to Articles on Wikipedia.

Thanks,
© WikiGuru.

First, I put a like on your comment.

Secondly, I suggest you comment more so that folks be more informed. Most threads are taken over by ignorant folks who arrogantly advertise their ignorance by throwing insults.

Thirdly, I cannot attack you. I know a matured mind when I sense one.

Finally, your argument is spot on.

Yet you speak as though you are 200% sure money was in the bullion vans. My issue here is that our emergency journalists and latter-day activists are shouting that Tinubu should be investigated because bullion vans entered his house. No one knows what entered the house with the bullion vans, it could be money, it could be election materials, they could be empty to even pick up money from Tinubu's house. Until someone can have enough evidence to present a sensible petition, these people are engaging in an exercise in futility.

Your argument that making transactions above 5 million being illegal does not mean it is not happening. Many of the wealthy northern oligarchs are doing this everyday. The point is that no financial institution or regulatory agency has flagged Tinubu for financial impropriety concerning those bullion vans. So on what basis should we investigate him?

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nitah1:

But the man said he's no longer in government nor received any contract from government......if you want to raise an alarm don't you think ii should be with verifiable evidence?

I'm no longer with government nor have contract with government.... what does that mean?.... that he can't steal from government? The alarm was for him to be investigated.... investigations that can lead to evidence.... or to clear his name. Why no investigations?
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by edoboy74(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:

For your information mr man, the link you are talking about is a valid one, it is a case in ground the Mugu pretended to give deaf ears to.

Stop talking like a Mugu mr man. Why are you assuming when Tinubu himself confirmed the content of the bullion van. You are claiming or assuming indirectly the money in the van is not much. Why didn’t he load the money in the booth of his car? Why doesn’t it have to take not one but two billion vans to transport money to his house? Why does it have to be on an election period such activity was taking place?

The only assumption that should be valid here is an assumption if the money in the van was in Dollars, Euro, Pounds or in Naira.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by edoboy74(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
DLuciano:
But Magu is too partial and bias

Mugu not Magu

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by SirBunky85(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
baliyubla:
The choice before Thiefnibu is simple, give up your illusionary 2023 ambition or go to jail.

It’s no coincidence that the same day Magu was removed, there were protest calling for Thiefnibus head.

The Chigago Drug barons Presidential ambition is DOA. Fear North.
silly submission.gej with all his bad mind couldn't jail tinubu ,na malami Abi na ur illusionary "cabal" go jail him.hatred has made most of u to be sillier dan before

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by bigfish3k: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
wirinet:

You guys - PDP, IPOB and allies, just like to make a mountain out of a mole Hill. They are just too obsessed with Tinubu. Bullion vans deliver money to both APC and non-APC members on a daily basis. You don't think that people managing corporate accounts with billions of naira would walk into a banking hall, withdraw millions in cash, and load the cash inside their car booths. People like Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Alakija, emeka ofor, etc will leave their house to go to a banking Hall when they need cash.

Delivering cash to a customer's house by a bank is not a crime. The crime would be if it can be proven that the money is proceeds from crime or the money was used for criminal activities.
You forgot to mention that the money was delivered on the eve of elections

What was he going to buy on election eve with such money.
Carrying such amounts of money is money laundering even if it's for business he should have done transfer
Jagaban was wrong stop painting it to look good
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by SirBunky85(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
most of them are just commenting based purely on their hatred against tinubu.ikpeazu and his ngwa kinsmen has bn dealing ruthlessly with us in Abia but you won't see any of these"brain dead idiots"call him out.

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Samcent: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
emkz:

Secondly, I suggest you comment more so that folks be more informed. Most threads are taken over by ignorant folks who arrogantly advertise their ignorance by throwing insults.

I want to add my voice to your second point.

This forum has too many folks who will waste no time in throwing insults at anyone or anything that challenges their ignorance.

There's need for people like WikiGuru to contribute more on this platform so that we don't just discuss but also learn at the end of day.

My 2cents.

2 Likes

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by SirBunky85(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amitex:
My prediction is that Orji Kalu ... will revenge. It is going to be a BIG REVENGE. Just wait!

Sorry, some people pushed Magu to send Orji Kalu to jail because of their 2023 presidential ambition. Since the man came out of prison, whether by hook or crook means, all those behind his incarceration are in TROUBLE. Kanu is highly connected. Have you noticed that his home has become political "mecca" of recent?
stupid conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by edoboy74(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
emkz:

I tire.

Some of these children think it is easy to prove an allegation against someone beyond all reasonable doubt. It is a herculean task.

An average lawyer would question the petitioner as follows:

Lawyer: You saw bullion vans driving into the respondent's house on February 22nd 2019 at 1700 hours?
Petitioner/Witness (with an air of pride that the questions would be easy): Yes!
Lawyer: Can you tell the honourable court the contents of the vans?
Petitioner/Witness: Money!
Lawyer: Can you give the court an estimate of how much money was there?
Petitioner/Witness: I don't know.
Lawyer: Fair enough. Did you see money loaded into the vans and offloaded from the vans, and if so, can you tell us the originating bank where the money emanated from?
Petitioner/Witness: That is for the EFCC to investigate....
Lawyer (cuts in sharply): ... but you made the allegation. How can you make an allegation without solid evidence? We are not aware that a bank was robbed, we are also not aware that the contents of the vans was indeed money. It could as well have been food to feed the people in his house. We can as well ask the company whose bullion vans were used to transport whatever, but what if the vans drove in empty to pick up money to take to the polling centres? Have you considered that? I think it is not enough to submit a petition accusing someone of something without in the least a pictorial evidence of the contents of the van. (Turns to the judge) I think the petitioner is looking for cheap fame and made a naive attempt to smear the image of the respondent. I pray to the honourable court that, as a deterrent to the petitioner and people like him, the petitioner pays the cost of this court sitting and aggravated damages of 1 billion naira or a jail term of 5 years in lieu of the fine.
Petitioner/Witness (in his mind): who will save me now? I have a wife and dependants, who would take care of them? Why I no just leave this matter alone when I know say I no get proof?

Bottomline: It is not enough to accuse, proof is the meat.

But it is enough to harass and accuse young Nigerians dressing well, driving cars and using expensive phones.

What point are you trying to make?
There should be immunity for the rich and an average and poor Nigerian should be forcefully persecuted
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by junketer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... I won't take you serious.

Abiola won in all regions in Nigeria (Even won Tofa his opponent in Tofa's local government and his Kano state) but same Abiola lost in Igbos' South East.

Did Abiola allign with Buhari too?? cool

the way you people think sometimes is pathetic. I was talking about tinubu. Why did you have to bring abiola into this? Or must every yoruba contestant win south east? You forgot to mention obasanjo who won south east but lost in his region. Besides abiola got a lot of vote from the south east. I repeat, tinubu would've easily won south east if not for the buhari alliance.
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Nitah1: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Originalsly:

I'm no longer with government nor have contract with government.... what does that mean?.... that he can't steal from government? The alarm was for him to be investigated.... investigations that can lead to evidence.... or to clear his name. Why no investigations?
You cannot accuse someone without evidence,why accused him b4 looking for evidence,what if you are unable to find one?
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Otunba2004(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin
emkz:

I tire.

Some of these children think it is easy to prove an allegation against someone beyond all reasonable doubt. It is a herculean task.

Lawyer: You saw bullion vans driving into the respondent's house on February 22nd 2019 at 1700 hours?
Petitioner/Witness (with an air of pride that the questions would be easy): Yes!
Lawyer: Fair enough. Did you see money loaded into the vans and offloaded from the vans, and if so, can you tell us the originating bank where the money emanated from?
Lawyer (cuts in sharply): ... but you made the allegation. How can you make an allegation without solid evidence? We are not aware that a bank was robbed, we are also not aware that the contents of the vans was indeed money. It could as well have been food to feed the people in his house. We can as well ask the company whose bullion vans were used to transport whatever, but what if the vans drove in empty to pick up money to take to the polling centres? Have you considered that? I think it is not enough to submit a petition accusing someone of something without in the least a pictorial evidence of the contents of the van. (Turns to the judge) I think the petitioner is looking for cheap fame and made a naive attempt to smear the image of the respondent. I pray to the honourable court that, as a deterrent to the petitioner and people like him, the petitioner pays the cost of this court sitting and aggravated damages of 1 billion naira or a jail term of 5 years in lieu of the fine.
Petitioner/Witness (in his mind): who will save me now? I have a wife and dependants, who would take care of them? Why I no just leave this matter alone when I know say I no get proof?

grin grin he will never do it again,I begg
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by edoboy74(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBONE2:

But they didn't see the money inside the Vans grin

But he said something about the van and confirmed the money was his not for the government and he has right to spend the money in what ever way and manner he so wished
Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
emkz:
If it was this easy, I don't see why Tinubu and his fans are even concerned��

I tire.

Re: How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble by WikiGuru: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
emkz:

First, I put a like on your comment.

Thirdly, I cannot attack you. I know a matured mind when I sense one.

Finally, your argument is spot on.

Yet you speak as though you are 200% sure money was in the bullion vans. My issue here is that our emergency journalists and latter-day activists are shouting that Tinubu should be investigated because bullion vans entered his house. No one knows what entered the house with the bullion vans, it could be money, it could be election materials, they could be empty to even pick up money from Tinubu's house. Until someone can have enough evidence to present a sensible petition, these people are engaging in an exercise in futility.

Your argument that making transactions above 5 million being illegal does not mean it is not happening. Many of the wealthy northern oligarchs are doing this everyday. The point is that no financial institution or regulatory agency has flagged Tinubu for financial impropriety concerning those bullion vans. So on what basis should we investigate him?

Citizens can only petition the agency responsible for investigation and prosecution Sir. The agency will then begin investigation!

Did you read how the FBI investigated Ramon "Hushpuppi" Abbas? In case you did not, check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5980901/fbi-tracked-woodberry-via-iphone.

No Anti-graft agency should expect citizens to present evidence before one can be investigated.

Once there is a complaint(petition), the EFCC should have carried out investigation and then decide if crime has been committed or not, which in this case, Magu did not imvestigate! Get the point now?

Yes, on daily basis, a lot of illegal financial transactions take place. And they are two many people aiding and abating such. Ranging from banks and other financial institutions.

Take the US for instance, any transaction above $10k requires one to submit a proper means of identification. While in Nigeria, bankers take cash to politicians' homes, the case of Fayose vs Zenith staff, 2018 comes to mind.

We should learn to hold people accountable, irrespective of their social status. That A did it does not make it right for B to do.

By the way, thanks for the compliments.

©WikiGuru

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.