Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (84593 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2020
You mentioning God in your sentence is a shame to all true christians as well.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2020
cool

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2020
When have you ever left the mud? You live in it.
salford1:

I won't get in the mud with you. It has been proven time after time that you are a loser.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
When have you ever left the mud? You live in it.
You are the one that lives in it hence I won't get into it with you.

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol! You are afraid to mention me or who are you to?

You are just a distraction that I need to ignore.

I spend so much time responding to all your side talks and forget what I came here to post.
salford1:
You mentioning God in your sentence is a shame to all true christians as well.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
[s]Lol! You are afraid to mention me or who are you to?

You are just a distraction that I need to ignore.

I spend so much time responding to all your side talks and forget what I came here to post.[/s]
grin

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2020
I know that's how you got yours, but take it back and get a working one first and I will consider it.
salford1:

You are the one that lives in it hence I won't get into it with you.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:05am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
[s]I know that's how you got yours, but take it back and get a working one first and I will consider it.[/s]
Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2020
This is what the criminals are throwing at the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WWAvuE6RM

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Mel Gibson called it years ago but no one listened.

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
Mel Gibson called it years ago but no one listened.

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2020
The gays who still want the their constitution intact despite being gay.

They don't want to be gay in nazi Germany which is what the alternative is if they don't want Trump.
[quote author=salford1 post=92041708][/quote]
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
The gays who still want the their constitution intact despite being gay.

They don't want to be gay in nazi Germany which is what the alternative is if they don't want Trump.
Liar liar

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe you should go and ask Obama whose only achievement in 8 years is gay marriage and having men go into the same bathroom with little girls.

Some gays obviously still have common senses and that's why they are choosing Trump with whom their human, civil and constitutional rights will be protected.

Conservatives don't control people, we pray for them and let God be their judge.
salford1:

Liar liar
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
Maybe you should go and ask Obama whose only achievement in 8 years is gay marriage and having men go into the same bathroom with little girls.

Some gays obviously still have common senses and that's why they are choosing Trump with whom their human, civil and constitutional right will be protected.
Trump is a CON.
Trump supports gays. Eeeewww.
You support gay too just like Trump and Obama. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:

Some gays obviously still have common senses and that's why they are choosing Trump with whom their human, civil and constitutional rights will be protected.

Conservatives don't control people, we pray for them and let God be their judge.
Caught lying again.
You, Trump and lies are like 5&6.

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Trump is as real as they come, you are just afraid of reality.

Trump doesn't support gay but the constitution requires him to treat all Americansthe same.

Gays are human beings and God is the judge not me. You are probably a gay yourself.
salford1:

Trump is a CON.
Trump supports gays. Eeeewww.
You support gay too just like Trump and Obama. Hypocrites.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
Trump is as real as they come, you are just afraid of reality.

Trump doesn't support gay but the constitution requires him to treat all Americansthe same.

Gays are human beings and God is the judge not me. You are probably a gay yourself.
Caught lying again. You are a pro. Ogbologbo liar.

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2020
You are the one telling lies, but I'm the one responsible?

You just said Trump supports gays and 2 minutes later, you are saying Trumpis attacking gays.

You are confused and I should stop responding to you except when necessary.
salford1:

Caught lying again.
You, Trump and lies are like 5&6.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
You are the one telling lies, but I'm the one responsible?

You just said Trump supports gays and 2 minutes later, you are saying Trumpis attacking gays.

You are confused and I should stop responding to except when necessary.
I just exposed you for being a liar. That was my plan all along. To draw you out and shame you for being an ogbologbo liar.
You are not the brightest bulb in the shed.

4 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Goodvibes007: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2020
salford1:

I just exposed you for being a liar. That was my plan all along. To draw you out and shame you for being an ogbologbo liar.
You are not the brightest bulb in the shed.
She took your bait. She is as dumb as they come grin

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Goodvibes007:

She took your bait. She is as dumb as they come grin
Mission accomplished. I leave this thread for now. I will often visit to rain on this shit thread wink

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
You just contradicted yourself with Trump supports gay and then he's against them 2 mins later.

Which is it?

Go and check the video when he was handed that flag, he couldn't have refused it, you would have been here saying Trump hates gays.

You are just a troll and a useless one at that!
salford1:

Caught lying again. You are a pro. Ogbologbo liar.
Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
You just contradicted yourself with Trump supports gay and then he's against them 2 mins later.

Which is it?

Go and check the video when he was handed that flag, he couldn't have refused it, you would have been here saying Trump hates gays.

You are just a troll and a useless one at that!
Troll LMAO. You just described yourself.

See as Nairalanders dey rush troll. This forum needs me more than I need it. Gettit (into your skull)!

Swerve.

Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11981509_capturetheblaze_png5e14bae0a17f6711190c4d31f958cef7
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11988414_captureblmexposed_jpegff8849971152acb7373246f11cee9de0
Glenn Beck exposes the true intentions of this unholy alliance

The violent Leftists from the 1960s never went away; they just retreated underground. They've come back to lead the radicals of today, but they've added a new ally — Islamists.

It's a nine-year-old Glenn Beck prediction fulfilled and playing out violently on our streets. Glenn warned that the unrest in the Middle East would spread to the West under the guise of spreading freedom and democracy.

On tonight's Glenn TV special, Glenn connects the dots and exposes the true intentions of the unholy alliance between communists, anarchists, Islamists, and Black Lives Matter.

EXPOSED: BLM unites with Islamists and communists to DISMANTLE the West
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2020

Satanic rights activists outside Harvard Square, after the "black mass" was cancelled by Harvard

The co-founder of the Satanic Temple said that he would "not be surprised" if over half of the group's members identify as LGBTQ because of its "radically-inclusive space."
Satanic Temple Founder Says Over Half Of Members Could Be LGBTQ
Re: US Politics Today! by wickedtuna: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2020
wowcatty:
Umm!

I pray it's him!
Twitter deleted so many q account so i lost the thread that analysed it down to the cast of the mask he's wearing. Michelle recognized him and she pointed at him to say like "it's been you all this time" he the leans forward, gives her a kiss on the cheek.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020

While Saul Alinsky can be connected directly to both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, I’m not aware that such a clear connection exists between the founders of the BLM movement and Alinsky, who died in 1972. But there is no doubt that they share his philosophy of cultural revolution.

Saul Alinsky And The BLM Movement

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (144) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.