Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (84574 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11997389_captureblaisokarl_jpeg81f43ba1fa7480090ca2db9c6d8e8502

Comrade-Mayor Bill de Blasio directly quoted communism-creator Karl Marx during a radio interview Friday; saying “I’m tempted to borrow from Karl Marx here.”

The Mayor was asked to comment on the business situation in the Big Apple during the Coronavirus pandemic.

“I am tempted to borrow from Karl Marx here,” said de Blasio. “There’s a famous quote that the ‘the state is the executive committee of the bourgeois’ and I use it openly to say, ‘No.’”

“I actually read that as a young person and I said, ‘That’s not the way it’s supposed to be.’”

“The business community matters, we need to work with the business community, we will work with the business community — but the city government represents the people, represents working people, and mayors should not be too cozy with the business community, governors should not be too cozy with the business community,” he added.

De Blasio found himself in hot-water from voters in Florida after directly quoting Fidel Castro and Che Guevara near Miami.

COMRADE-MAYOR: De Bill De Blasio Directly Quotes Karl Marx Communist Manifesto During Interview ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Report moves Florida from "toss up" to "leans Democratic" in presidential race

https://www.axios.com/florida-trump-biden-cook-political-report-8e8158c5-e303-4251-bd1f-ee0c24da5645.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiospm&stream=top

Cook Political Report on Friday shifted its prediction of Florida's 2020 presidential election results from "toss up" to "leans Democratic."

Why it matters: It's yet another bad sign for President Trump's re-election chances from the respected prognosticator, which forecast the potential for "a Democratic tsunami" on Election Day earlier this month.

The state is the domestic epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic, as the country averages roughly 66,000 new cases per day — and Cook ties Trump's sinking fortunes there to the raging health crisis.

Joe Biden is beating Trump by 13 points in Florida — 51% to 38% — per a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11981526_capturetheblaze_png5e14bae0a17f6711190c4d31f958cef7
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11981522_blmnow_webp_webpe056d0a5938a74e66105b88a8510c231
Police have identified a suspect after a photograph of a Black Lives Matter supporter kneeling on a crying baby's neck went viral on social media.

The photo shows a shirtless tattooed man kneeling on the baby, who is crying, while another person holds the child's arms behind their back.

The baby appeared to be white and the photo was posted with the caption, "BLM now."

WHIO-TV posted the disturbing photograph with the faces of the baby and the man blurred out.

Disturbing Viral Photo Shows Black Lives Matter Supporter Kneeling On Crying Baby's Neck
Police have apprehended a suspect

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying White child's neck, praising Black Lives Matter
The banner across the photo read: “BLM now mf”

Continue reading this story >>>

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
GOP Rep. Introduces Bill To Change Name Of Democratic Party Due To Slavery Ties: 'The Time Has Come'
By Lawrence Richard -July 24, 2020

Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert said it is time for the country to "cancel Democrats."

Speaking on the House and in a subsequent tweet, Gohmert said “the time has come” for the party to do some inward-looking and “to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past,” especially with its connection to slavery.

The Texas Republican said even the name of the party should be changed “to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination, and the KKK”; he also introduced a bill to do just that.

As Faithwire reports, Gohmert praised House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for her decision to order “the removal from the capital portraits of four previous speakers of the House who served in the Confederacy, saying that these portraits ‘set back our nation’s work to confront and combat bigotry.’”

He then reasoned Pelosi should take her decision a step further and remove “any item that names, symbolizes or mentions any political organization or party that has ever held a public position that supported slavery or the Confederacy, from any area within the House wing of the Capitol or any House office building, and shall donate any such item or symbol to the Library of Congress.”

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Sleepwalker

A.F. BRANCO on March 26, 2020 at 7:40 am
Biden Daily Briefing
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12145195_thebackupsleepwalker_jpeg3f290d8d29a974b17327c29fa9ea4e4d

Joe Biden is giving daily briefings in order to bring back confidence in our leadership during the corona crisis. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

The Sleepwalker back up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A.F. Branco – Public Safety Reimagined
A.F. BRANCO on July 14, 2020 at 7:40 am
De Blasio Crime Increase
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12145206_thecrimegrowthrate_jpegb161053af10d644fddfce4b88c51ca24

Under Mayor de Blasio’s leadership crime is way up after his COVID criminal release programme and cutting the police budget. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

Crime growth with Democrats in authority.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
wowcatty:

2,500 boats parade for Trump

https://twitter.com/X22Report/status/1284936025433939970?s=20

Biden is trying to float. shocked

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hurricane Hanna Category 1 that made landfall yesterday in Southern Texas, taking apart the 'most beautiful wall' ever built by Trump

Trump's wall is falling down.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Biden's boat has capsized before a chance to sail!

You are one badass! Love it!

Did you see Biden when he said "though there's covid19 the nurses blow air in my nose and it helps me to move" while gesturing a jump start of something?

If the nurses see the need to resuscitate him or pump oxygen into him, it must be serious.

My take is Biden is part time on life support.
OLAADEGBU:

Biden is trying to float. shocked
Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Fake news!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ht4-qhA4vA

Trump's wall can't fall with rubble, it's made of steel.
feedthenation:
Hurricane Hanna Category 1 that made landfall yesterday in Southern Texas, taking apart the 'most beautiful wall' ever built by Trump

Trump's wall is falling down.

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Media tried to bury this story and others like it. A man was shot and killed for being Trump's supporter, another was stabbed few days ago.

Let's see how more they can keep getting away with.

This is why 62% of Americans don't want to say who they are voting because they don't want to lose their jobs or lives. This is what democrats are doing to the country.
OLAADEGBU:

Ohio man in custody after kneeling on crying White child's neck, praising Black Lives Matter
The banner across the photo read: “BLM now mf”

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2020
A.F. Branco – News Makeover
A.F. BRANCO on July 9, 2020 at 7:30 am
Media Deflecting from the Truth
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12338917_thesoapbox_jpeg01c829cbf0c6e8dac8a4f9f3a23d94c0

The Marxist-stream media continue to cover-up the truth with fake news and fake deflection. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020

Source

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

You mentioning God in your sentence is a shame to all true christians as well.

Are you a Christian? undecided

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

You are the one that lives in it hence I won't get into it with you.

Draining the swamp expose creepy creatures like the Democrats depicted below, aren't you one of them? undecided

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2020
wowcatty:

This is what the criminals are throwing at the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WWAvuE6RM

This is a notice for the 'peaceful' protesters who are not only attacking the police with laser beams and projectiles but also attacking businesses in the neighbourhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Draining the swamp expose creepy creatures like the Democrats depicted below, aren't you one of them? undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2020
wowcatty:

Inside Bill Gates vaccines

https://twitter.com/BeachMilk/status/1285166062242234373?s=20

I thank God that the Tanzanian President is a woke leader. He sent them packing! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2020
wowcatty:

Mel Gibson called it years ago but no one listened.

I wonder how Mel Gibson managed not to have committed 'suicide' after exposing the swamp. I hope the justice system would not let Trump and the American people down by bring those criminals to book.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11902380_img20200710201959_jpeg1b2696546343a39bb13d8ef85591d207
https://twitter.com/marbury_stephen/status/1281978106677538817

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11988031_47aa3175b38b073fe9c31d3b4d38ced8_jpegde9340c74d452279ed4c9cf5340092be

I hope the way you keep referring to people's 'sexuality' is not a way of hiding your own perversion? undecided

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

Trump is a CON.
Trump supports gays. Eeeewww.
You support gay too just like Trump and Obama. Hypocrites.

It will not surprise me at all if you are actually the very thing you attack. cool
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Jul 28, 2020
wowcatty:

Trump is as real as they come, you are just afraid of reality.

Trump doesn't support gay but the constitution requires him to treat all Americansthe same.

Gays are human beings and God is the judge not me. You are probably a gay yourself.

You just unmasked him there. Exposed him for what he is trying to hide which explains why he is attacking you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

Caught lying again. You are a pro. Ogbologbo liar.

You shouldn't look far if you are looking for a liar. cool

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

I just exposed you for being a liar. That was my plan all along. To draw you out and shame you for being an ogbologbo liar.
You are not the brightest bulb in the shed.

Have you ever told a lie, if yes, how many lies have you told? undecided

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Goodvibes007:

She took your bait. She is as dumb as they come grin

It is you Democrats that have been exposed as Trump is busy draining the swamp. Can you spot that belly up crocodile in the swamp? undecided

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

Mission accomplished. I leave this thread for now. I will often visit to rain on this shit thread wink

We don't need your shit, you can keep it where the sun doesn't shine.

Re: US Politics Today! by salford1: 2:30am On Jul 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

We don't need your shit, you can keep it where the sun doesn't shine.
You mean like this grin

No wonder this thread is full of shyte and other trumptards on Nairaland have refused to come to this thread.

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2020
salford1:

You mean like this grin

No wonder this thread is full of shit and other trumptards on Nairaland have refused to come to this thread so you can all dance and swim together in idiocy.

Stay in your corner, we don't need you here. cool

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Branco Cartoon – Driving While Indoctrinated
A.F. BRANCO on July 16, 2020 at 7:40 am
Biden Driven Hard Left

Strange how Biden is sounding more hardcore left, much like AOC, Bernie Sanders, and Pelosi. He'll do anything they want. Political cartoon A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:31am On Jul 28, 2020
The she guy acts like he has ants covered sugar bowl in his rear.
OLAADEGBU:

You just unmasked him there. Exposed him for what he is trying to hide which explains why he is attacking you. cheesy
Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:40am On Jul 28, 2020
They used a different method to try to destroy him then but I think his relationship with God saved him or God protected him to be used for movies like passion of the christ. I remember him saying that the guy that played the role of Christ almost got killed by lightning, massage to warn holywood about their impending doom.
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder how Mel Gibson managed not to have committed 'suicide' after exposing the swamp. I hope the justice system would not let Trump and the American people down by bring those criminals to book.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11902380_img20200710201959_jpeg1b2696546343a39bb13d8ef85591d207
https://twitter.com/marbury_stephen/status/1281978106677538817
Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Did you hear about a doctor that couldn't make sense of what he was seeing and sent fresh out of package unused testing swabs to the lab, only to have all the 16 swabs come back positive?

16 swabs that never touched a single soul came back positive, every one of them.

I expect Trump to cancel the testing and call it what it is, a hoax!
OLAADEGBU:

I thank God that the Tanzanian President is a woke leader. He sent them packing! cheesy
Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Whoa!!!

That is so lit!
wickedtuna:
Twitter deleted so many q account so i lost the thread that analysed it down to the cast of the mask he's wearing. Michelle recognized him and she pointed at him to say like "it's been you all this time" he the leans forward, gives her a kiss on the cheek.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (144) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.