Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke (1060 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by tonyluyi1985: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2020
The first female winner of the Big Brother Nigeria, Mercy Eke a.k.a Lambo has disclosed that she enjoys men jostling over her.
In the Big Brother House Reunion, she said that she frustrated her boyfriend and erstwhile housemate, Ike by dancing close to Tuoyo and Joe as a way of stoking the fire of jealousy in him.
She wanted him to be a man and fight for her love which she said was really worth it.
She wrote on Instagram:

bbnaija_reunionshow
"I like guys fighting over me"
#Mercy on why she danced the way she did with the guys at Saturday night parties.
�: AMUrban

#BBNaija #BBNaijaReunion

Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/07/10/i-like-dudes-jostling-over-me-mercy-eke/
Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by Realtalk20: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2020

Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by popsy2(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by Vyzz: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
All ladies loves that

A lady once told me
Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by offset67(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Of course
Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by Samakus(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Ever since I met Arthur Eze sometime ago with my girlfriend beside me (she immediately exclaimed, Wow, Arthur is hottt), I have stopped jostling over women. Like WTF, 78yrs old Arthur is hott?? Girl? undecided

I hustle hard to ball hard. They will just eventually take note. Make money and you will see that girls jostle over men too
Re: I Like Dudes Jostling Over Me – Mercy Eke by OKorowanta: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
They just want to deep it in,cumm and run...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Rihanna Shows Off Her Curves In Red-hot Lingerie For Valentine Day’s Line / Mr Eazi And His Babe Temi Otedola Flys To A Private Island To Celebrate Her / Actress Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace Charis Bassey Effah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.