Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

be good to everybody - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / be good to everybody (4157 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: be good to everybody by Vyolet(f): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Some people are too violent, a man that can beat someone else's wife, I can imagine what his own wife will be going through in his hands.

However, your wife has the major fault, once she noticed the man was going physical, she should have walked away and allow you come. She disrespected you by fighting dirty like a market woman more so with a man, she no try.

Approach the man calmly and talk or you just ignore him and don't pay attention to others that would want to taunt you with it.

Start looking for a new house especially in reserved areas like GRA where sane people live, people that know courtesy and ettiqutes, after that, warn your wife and teach her how to walk away from some battles.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wife self do too much nah grin Why escalate a misunderstanding to beating. She should have stopped it when slap entered nah grin.

Is she Charlotte Flair? Or Becky? grin

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I am a man and my work is supposed to be protecting my woman and territory, but something happened yesterday that will test my courage.

My wife was slapped by a male neighbor, they fought badly, and she was beaten badly. because of our child oh, the man said my boy insulted him and he corrected him. the next thing my wife was hauling abuses to him and a fight broke out.

The woman did not clean up until I returned and listened patiently to all her story, although people called me and gave me same version but I listened anyways.

According to societal norms, I was supposed to go out there and beat that guy. man to man abi? But I am confused, You can't invite police into our compound unless landlord approve. I confuse.

The truth is that man will beat me too but I don't want to be disgraced, if them disgrace me I will pack out, I am well connected with men of the underworld, who will do my bidding in return for a favor but I disassociated from these people long time

How do I handle this man now,to deter him? ..
Is this your wife also the same girlfriend that is a thief?https://www.nairaland.com/5979665/girlfriend-thief#91531369

Continue your fabu stories. E be like sey na idleness dey worry you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by bukatyne(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But if a kid insults an elder, is it not fitting that kid gets corrected? Why would your wife go insulting the man instead of being diplomatic about the affair?

I've seen this kinda scene way too many times and know d consequences on d man so personally I'd do everything to avoid a confrontation.

@bold:

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: be good to everybody by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
To the poster above, comtinue making useless mouth, if Anthony Joshua beat your wife go fight am na e go use blow design your life, people like you fear just intimidation but una go come here dey form van Damme.

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: be good to everybody by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:
Your wife disrespected you by fighting outside.
U don't have any business with that man. You would have had business with him if he slapped your wife and she didn't retaliate. As long as she fought the man back( what was she thinking) case dismissed.

Deal with your wife. Let the man be. Silence is golden.

The man will come and apologise to you.

Don't start what u can't finish because of emotions and useless male pride.

Hahahahahahaha

The wife messed up big time.

Wisdom is extremely important in this life.

The wife should have reported the issue to her husband if she was wronged.

Or handled the issue in a diplomatic manner.

OP should go to man and demand he apologizes to his wife.
Re: be good to everybody by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vyzz:
All this talk about who is at fault and who isn't no dey necessary now...

The man shouldn't have slapped or touched the woman

The woman suppose close her mouth... Some women can kill your ego with just words... Their badmouthing no be here and man no fit follow woman the badmouth... Na rubbish...

So both of them did wrong and that's a draw....

Now this my brother wan go fight to the death because of something we them suppose settle like man....

Bro, calm down...

The man Don beat all your family members... Don't go and complete the list grin

Hahahahahaha!
Re: be good to everybody by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackboy:
Guy report to the police. If the landlord no fit call the police. Must you wait for the landlord to take action? Act fast. No let it go like that. [s] No justification to hit another mans wife[/s] especially neighbour.
Make police come shook eyes for the matter
Re: be good to everybody by louisa4luv(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
OP, My advise is to beg your wife very well to forget the matter and plead with her not to indulge in any fight again. Because if you invite the police in this Corona virus period, you will spend o. The money that should have gone into other things. Peradventure the man is suffering from an undisclosed ailment, and you go to fight him, the whole story will change. Even the neighbors that are waiting for your action will term you murderer and that your wife will leave. Apply wisdom in this matter.
Don't confront the man today. Tomorrow, meet the man leisurely and tell him: daddy Xyz, my son is your son and you are like his dad. You are free to correct him. But, ha ha, you should not have beaten my wife. You know women Don't think when it concerns children, I'm sorry my wife abused you but you owe my wife an apology.
If this doesn't work, put it in prayer. God will fight for you.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I

According to societal norms, I was supposed to go out there and beat that guy. man to man abi? But I am confused, You can't invite police into our compound unless landlord approve. I confuse.

The truth is that man will beat me too but I don't want to be disgraced, if them disgrace me I will pack out, I am well connected with men of the underworld, who will do my bidding in return for a favor but I disassociated from these people long time

How do I handle this man now,to deter him? ..

seun. lalasticlala, mynd44

Lmaooooooo grin grin grin
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
The man is a beast for hitting another human being, not because she's a man's wife, but because she's a human being. Period!

Op, just report to the police. You don't have to fight him. In fact, you shouldn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / her decision is Hindering Her Own Wedding From Taking Place: Advise Her / Why Women Should Not Drink Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.