Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

be good to everybody - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / be good to everybody (4146 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: be good to everybody by cutievik: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:
See unreasonable comments sha .

Op so person BEAT ur woman,person wey born for u sef,woman wey u call ur wife,person wey dey see u as her superman,and u come here dey ask for people's suggestion for the matter .You be weak man .

You dey even reason weda to call police sef to come arrest the man.LWBMB...
wat makes u a man if u cannot fight a man like u?

Shut up, mumu, marry make i come beat your wife, mteeew...
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

Thank you my dear. All these emotionally unstable people online yarning dust. What do they know.

Those days, if a married woman engage in a fight, wahala, she fights a man, double wahala. The fine and penalty no be here. Respect begets respect
and the woman fit be at fault self...
People need to see things from different perspectives.. and even if an outsider beats person pikin, e get how person go settle it... no be to dey fight up and down...

When I was young, no be only my parents teach me morals, outsiders too played their part..
Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
cutievik:

Shut up, mumu, marry make i come beat your wife, mteeew...
God punish u 30 times any where u dey .

I go use matchet cut ur head if u even pinch my pikin,talkless of say u slap my wife,na ur end be that .

I mean it from the bottom of my heart
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

I go use matchet cut ur head if u even pinch my pikin,talkless of say u slap my wife,na ur end be that .

And you go rotten in jail cos of foolishness . You be mumu.. ode oshi
Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:

Ogbeni no be every man u fit fight.. ok assume say wizkid one fight randy Orton.. shey u go tell am to go ahead?? cheesy
If u no fit fight am,give am big injury..maybe matchet him hand or head..leave the bastard in a pool of blood,police go settle the matter las las
Next time him nogo joke with anything wey consign u,cus u bad gan
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

If u no fit fight am,give am big injury..maybe matchet him hand or head..leave the bastard in a pool of blood,police go settle the matter las las
Next time him nogo joke with anything wey consign u,cus u bad gan
lol.. this clearly shows u still be pikin...

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by robinso01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Trizyd:

He declared war the moment he hit my wife, I won't go through his "underworld" approach though, buh yeah we are going to war. Simple.

Just go in a legal way, by using police
Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:

And you go rotten in jail cos of foolishness . You be mumu.. ode oshi
Yes I know say u go rotten for jail because of ur foolishness,and I know say ur fada na mumu
Re: be good to everybody by Vyzz: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
All this talk about who is at fault and who isn't no dey necessary now...

The man shouldn't have slapped or touched the woman

The woman suppose close her mouth... Some women can kill your ego with just words... Their badmouthing no be here and man no fit follow woman the badmouth... Na rubbish...

So both of them did wrong and that's a draw....

Now this my brother wan go fight to the death because of something we them suppose settle like man....

Bro, calm down...

The man Don beat all your family members... Don't go and complete the list grin
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

Yes I know say u go rotten for jail because of ur foolishness,and I know say ur fada na mumu

Chai! Be like say u one die before your time abi?? If you talk nonsense over their you go lost your eyes.. ode oshi...inbeciles , thinking with his anus.... if you reply this post, you go run mental, if you dont reply you go dumb forever. No try me this afternoon I dey fo shrine.
Re: be good to everybody by Liposure: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
and the woman fit be at fault self...
People need to see things from different perspectives.. and even if an outsider beats person pikin, e get how person go settle it... no be to dey fight up and down...

When I was young, no be only my parents teach me morals, outsiders too played their part..
sometimes gentleman attitude fit make people take you granted. No be say Fight good oh
Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. this clearly shows u still be pikin...
And You,a weak man .
You cannot fight for ursef,its government u want to call to fight for u .And it is ur type that will see a snake in his house and run outside to call people for help..I know ur type.
weak mann
I know say u be ajebutter sha
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Liposure:
sometimes gentleman attitude fit make people take you granted. No be say Fight good oh
the bolded says it all ...

But in this case, gentleman attitude na him go solve am . Even if him carry the matter go police abi area boys, the matter go escalate cos the man self no go gree..and like play like play e fit turn serious war
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

And You,a weak man .
You cannot fight for ursef,its government u want to call to fight for u .And it is ur type that will see a snake in his house and run outside to call people for help..I know ur type.
weak mann
I know say u be ajebutter sha
you be mumu..so you never see my topics on front page when I killed four snakes at a time.. ode grin
Re: be good to everybody by Sheedeensen(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op, sorry to say these. firstly, ojukan lobi igba oju n wo means only you cannot inculcate disciplines towards your children. secondly, toh omore kole fun o ni isinme means if do not take proper care of your child, no rest of mind for the family.thirdly, Ti abani bi ejo segun kadana sun be, ao sun ilemo means don't escalate the issues beyond you capacity. your child lacked home training, so your wife too. and i think you the head of the family will do the same if you don't settle this matter amicably.ore oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:

Chai! Be like say u one die before your time abi?? If you talk nonsense over their you go lost your eyes.. ode oshi...inbeciles , thinking with his anus.... if you reply this post, you go run mental, if you dont reply you go dumb forever. No try me this afternoon I dey fo shrine.
Me too dey for shrine,if u reply me again i go turn u to cockroach
Re: be good to everybody by Fatboikoo: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
If she can leave the scene for you to come and intervene why didn't she do that before the fight?
Re: be good to everybody by 26carat(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's definitely not the woman's fault. She is right anyway you see it. The child in question is hers and nobody has right to beat the child without her approval.

For the man to beat my wife without reporting first to me shows he lacks wisdom.

I will so mess him up.

I will report to the nearest police station immediately and my lawyers are on his case asap.
He will pay for damages and litigation fees.

I will pay thugs to mend him weekly.

I will use all resources and connections to wreck his life.
I will not spare him on the social media.
I will pay bloggers and journalist to investigate his life and invade his privacy.
I will make him so bad and notorious, people will think he stole Nigeria

When we are through with his case.
Even you will think Satan is against him.

Nonsense! Him get mind beat my wife.

If I sleep plan evil for him life. Death go hungry am on his own.

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
you be mumu..so you never see my topics on front page when I killed four snakes at a time.. ode grin
I don see u,BRAVE MAN.
Nai u no get strenght to fight,u wan call police to fight for u .Jonsing modafvcker!
Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
26carat:
It's definitely not the woman's fault. She is right anyway you see it. The child in question is hers and nobody has right to beat the child without her approval.

For the man to beat my wife without reporting first to me shows he lacks wisdom.

I will so mess him up.

I will report to the nearest police station immediately and my lawyers are on his case asap.

I will pay bloggers and journalist to investigate his life and invade his privacy.

gbe gbogbo enu ra da soun... grin

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by seanwilliam(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

I don see u,BRAVE HUNTER.
Na u no get strenght to fight,u wan call police to fight for u .Jonsing modafvcker!
koshidanu daddyfucker
Re: be good to everybody by Ryabcool(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:
He knows you cant fight him thats why he beat your wife.

Calm your wife down & tell her to be patient with you to handle the situation. Call him privately, maybe over drinks not too far away from the house.

Make him feel relaxed. Ask him how he would feel if someone beat up his wife? Make him understand that he has demeaned & insulted you. Let him know you're highly offended & you will not let it slide. Accept that you're no physical match for him but tell him you know other ways to fight.

Request that he apologise to your wife to close the issue. Say all these calmly but be tough.

Should he refuse or start a scene, do not fuss. Connect with a tough local police in your area, be friend him (drinks & cash) for sometime. Tell him your problem, tell him you want the guy set up. He'll arrange it or advice you on how to go about it or provide brighter ideas.
I fear who no fear you.

It is exactly what I would do, and even more.

I may not even tell you I'm upset, you go just see sey dem dey slap you for any street wey you enter.

Them no go teach you to retrace your steps and find out and who you don offend.
Re: be good to everybody by TheGreatIYANU: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
He already died the moment he thought of touching her.
Re: be good to everybody by faithfull18(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Yimu!!! That is the sentence u pple use to compromise men nt me sha.

Another man's wife dnt av the right to insult another woman's husband.

Nonsense manipulators
You still don't have a point. What stopped the man from leaving the scene or entering his house or room if he saw the woman was becoming aggressive.

If he beats his own wife or family doesn't give him the right to do that outside no matter the grievance, he should have waited for the husband of the woman to be around so he can exercise his power man to man.

Wait till another man beats your wife outside then you come back and pour out the nonsense you just did.
Re: be good to everybody by Bloghomies(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatAwonist:

Aswear double disgrace gringringrin

E beat pikin beat wife beat husband join..

A whole family was beaten

You guys are not making it easy for op cheesy
Me I know say I no get strength, nah why I dey jejely stay on my own.

When you live in face me I face you house, expect drama like this.

I pity op sha. If he doesn't go and fight that man, his wife fit no cook for am for a week, talk of bedroom match cheesy

If I was in his situation, there are better ways to fight him without involving a fist. Imagine fighting in fromt of kids, it's degrading.
Re: be good to everybody by Dani94: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
[sup][/sup]
26carat:

I will so mess him up.

Re: be good to everybody by chinchonglee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
faithfull18:

You still don't have a point. What stopped the man from leaving the scene or entering his house or room if he saw the woman was becoming aggressive.

If he beats his own wife or family doesn't give him the right to do that outside no matter the grievance, he should have waited for the husband of the woman to be around so he can exercise his power man to man.

Wait till another man beats your wife outside then you come back and pour out the nonsense you just did.
Y didn't she shut the fvck up and let the matter go.

If a man beats my wife for insulting him, so be it!
I can't fight because of a woman who can't shut her trash when necessary.

Women expect men to act like a sissy all because they are "women" and like being pampered.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Openbusiness3: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: be good to everybody by chinchonglee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
26carat:

I will so mess him up.

Woman never put u for wahala before because of their rubbish mouth they can't keep shut.

I ve witnessed dis kind of bullshit in the street where i was staying and trust me it didn't end well for the woman's husband.
Till i left that street the man's life never got balanced.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by johnnobles: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
thesicilian:
This is what I would do: First I will meet the man in question and find out what happened. Just to fulfill all righteousness that I listened to 'his side of the story'. Then I'd tell him to publicly apologize to my wife. If he does that, I'd let the matter rest.
If he doesn't I'd inform the landlord of my intention to arrest and prosecute the man (not really seeking his permission per se, just letting him know as a matter of courtesy). While he's in police custody he'll be charged to court and after spending money and time on court appearances, he'll learn to be civilized in future.

As for the underworld solution, that will be reserved for when the system fails to handle the issue appropriately.
This is the best solution here bro

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Collins4u1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op didn't say who started the fight.

We all knew the wife was beaten because she received the beating well.

Now listen well. What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

First of all goan and meet the man and find out why he fought with your wife, you've listened to everybody's story but not his.

For a man to beat someone's wife, it's not that easy, reverse will be the case if the wife hit him first.

Well both of them should apologize to each other for disgracing their adulthood.
Re: be good to everybody by cutievik: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:

Oga you bi mumu oo, big one, na just pikin you bi, if you like mean am; no mean am, i go beat your wife still squeeze her yansh join. if you do anyhow unto say you wan prove your worthless worth, i swear, you go dey beer me every weekend, as the mumu man i go reduce you to.
God no fit punish me because you talk so, for the matchet part, i laff you becos na your type i dey attend their burial come eat rice, na Ogun go kill you...bastaŕd

Next time, if man wey wear shoe dey seek for advice, you go listen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Child Was Given Birth To 1hour Ago (pic) But !!!!!! / Rates Of Divorce At Its Peak,why. / Foreign Used Merceded Benz E350 2014 Model*SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.