Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide (2770 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by ChildOfDoom: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
ajailer:
we all need to be encouraged bro... I like that you said suicide is not an option for you. It actually shows that you are a fighter in your heart and I believe you will surely conquer your addictions one day.... setting a short term goal(get rich quick) for yourself is one of the issues you are having so I think you should change that mindset to more like a 5 years goal... that way you avoid taking impulsive decisions... forget age, it's most of the time just a number...........there is nothing new under the sun that has ever happened to man........all these your vices you are mentioning, you will be surprised that every average guy battles with it too but then some decide to do something about it by being wise.....

I used to think I was being wasteful considering all the money I used in the past to gamble, including my salary o... but all those while, deep within me, I knew I wasn't going to be rich through winning a huge amount of money, it's just kind of like a day dream.... with that mindset, I was finally able to say NO to gamble when it got to a stage.....

it's good to express how you feel but don't look for sympathy and someone to help you here with maybe more money in order to fix your life challenges, instead work on your self bro....

all the best.

okay brotherly. Thanks for the tips. I will have to drop my passion for football to overcome the urge to gamble
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Godsonjolly: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
I'm really happy for you. And I pray God gives you the grace to stop gambling completely and start a new life.. Always follow your story and I'm very happy there's a bright and good side today.. Be good
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by ChildOfDoom: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
VicM6:
Hmmm, Op ur problem is greed nd notin else because u can't tell me u gamble off 600k without wining bt d greed there isn't making tinz go straight 4 u.... We are all adicted to one thing or the other. Some people are addicted to drugs, women, movies, masturbation, stealing, etc..... I av been in ur shoes bro not until God save me and now i make cool cash..... I just want u to belive that u can pay back ur debts in 2months time but the problem is that won't u go back to the former?.... Anyway, there is a saying that the rejected stone can still b useful.... OP, hit me up on Zero, Seven, Zero, One, Eight, Eight, Nine, Two, Seven, One, Seven...... You will thank me later...... THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY..... SHALOM
okay sir. I will get card tomorrow morning and get back to you unfailingly.
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
davealvaro:
this life is more spiritual than we think..some things are meant to happen, is left for us to pray and apply wisdom, i have been in this before so i knw how u feel bro. the day i lose 250k i woke up at the middle of the night , started soliloquies, contemplating suicide, bro i almost ran mad dat week i swear never to do it again. i still play and lose x3 of dat, the thing made me stronger and made my heart looks like stone i can never be heartbroken cus there's nothing you can do to me that will surpass what bet9ja has done to me.......bro keep ur head up, have it in mind dat whatever ugly situation u find urself u must surely get out of it..IF U CAN SCALE THROUGH U ARE A HERO.
how can one scale through
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
b
ChildOfDoom:
2) USE ME AS AN EXAMPLE

I will not use sniper as some do or anything else. Just allow me live and share my lamentations once in a while. The unfortunate, live amongst the blessed, to serve as an example on how to live life in order not to be miserable. When your younger ones or male children try to tow the line of gambling, show them all my posts to make them desist from it. I am not happy running from one state to another to avoid those who hunt me. I am not happy gambling with my parent's or loved ones money or properties. I am not also happy making myself suffer or making others cry. It is what it is. That's what gambling addiction does to people. I know there are also other addictions your children should try to avoid. i have seen men get wrecked from coupon (pool) in the past. Never knew it will be my turn if i don't act pragmatically.

Do you know I have only 4 trousers and 8 shirts in a manageable condition. Most of which where handed to me by my younger brother after he bought new ones (we use almost the same size of clothes). I hardly think of buying new clothes. My hair is rough and body unkempt. Two out of the five boxers i wear were formerly for my younger brother.
bro u r funny.
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by VicM6: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
okay sir. I will get card tomorrow morning and get back to you unfailingly.
aright, it's 4 ur own good o.... If u like chat me if u like don't...... But if u want ur life to change 4 good then chat me up on watsapp.
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Blacklifematter:
It's sad I don't know what to do either looking for ways to end my life as I think this is how it will keep going am just fed up. Looking for a painless death

Please don't do it. You are loved and you will scale through. Hold on.
Trust God, speak to Him, read His words and cry out to Him.

Sometimes life can be difficult but suicide isn't the solution. Trials and troubles make you stronger.

I was reading the bible today and I saw that David was meant to be King, he was even ordained king already. But he(being a king) feigned insanity(madness) just to escape death! He ran from cave to cave; leaving with the fear that his enemy could snuff life out of him at anytime. Sometimes situations can be so terrible!. But he took solace in God and he knew that one day, he will be delivered from his troubles.

You aren't an accident, the troubles you are facing aren't an accident, you'll come out stronger with a story so appalling. A story of comfort.
The men that joined up with David all those period of his distress later became mighty men of valor. Despite the bible recording that hitherto they were men in dept, men rejected and dejected.

Brother you'll be fine. you will testify.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by ChildOfDoom: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Godsonjolly:
I'm really happy for you. And I pray God gives you the grace to stop gambling completely and start a new life.. Always follow your story and I'm very happy there's a bright and good side today.. Be good
AMEN. Thanks for the concern
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
You need deliverance
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by ChildOfDoom: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO GAMBLE ON. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU'LL WIN SEVERAL MILLIONS.
shocked
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by Casan0va: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Bro, I had a similar experience to yours.. I'll quote it here.
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by kayodez: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Now, it's certain that... what is happening to someone right now has happened to someone before.

You're not the only one passing through this problem. may God let us overcome our problem

OP, u're not alone.
Re: I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide by GreaterFuture(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2020
My question is How did you get Helen Paul and Don Jazzy to give you that High amount of Money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Three Girlfriends Gained Admission To The Same School, Pls Advise / +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.