Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime (910 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Onyiamaogu: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2020
A Nigerian man has shared his WhatsApp conversation with a lady who accepted his proposal after he sent her 5k for subscription.

The lad identified as Henry had asked the young lady to be his girlfriend and at first, she bluntly refused his proposal without giving him a reason for rejecting him.

However, a peep into their conversation which was shared, shows the young lady changing her decision after Henry wired N5000 into her account for subscription.

She quickly accepted to be his date, but Henry turned it down this time, insisting that he’s no longer interested in the relationship.

The lady got mad and asked why he sent her the airtime in the first place. Henry said it’s because ‘givers never lack”.

Read their conversation below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-who-turned-down-a-man-later-accepts-after-he-sent-her-n5k-airtime/
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by popsy2(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2020
I see
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by ashewoboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
very good bad guycheesy.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
I will just use that airtime and call my married ex.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
I will just use that airtime and call my married ex.

Delilah smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Love the last two lines
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by skyhighweb(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
so u sent 5k to make a point u didn't even nack n start blanking her, yeye

my lastest production, enjoy.

Title : JO
Artist : Tbaxs

Prod : BMD MIX

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564

ICE KID
Title : Collect

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1500

Prod bmdmix
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Mumu man. -5k from your wallet.
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Liposure: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Let them know
Re: Lady Who Turned Down A Man Later Accepts After He Sent Her N5k Airtime by Orire01(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Epic! But we all know that the giver is also the receiver.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love / Agbani Darego Listed In The Most Beautiful Girls In The Whole Wide World / Should I Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.