Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) (12910 Views)

Hardwork And Resilience: The Quadri Olatunji’s Story / Freelancing For Nigerians. Turn Your Skills To Mega Cashout. / Dangote Inaugurates Mega Cement Warehouse In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by awgumayor: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
solmus:

Okonjo and Adenuga grew up the same time, Okonjo a princess , Adenuga a commoner both Okonjo and Adenuga are maximising their talents without blaming others..

Nobody in southwest of Nigeria claimed any peanut Ibos have, if anything we Yorubas helped them resettle, we accommodated them and gave them privileges they still abuse to this day

We work hard they chestbeat hard... More reason God keeps making us ahead of them

Stop this accommodation bullshit. The person you accommodate is the person you shelters and feeds not an investor like an Igboman. Everything Igbos use in South West they paid for it. They pay rent, they buy lands of which you use the money for your services.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
obiekunie2:

forbes is for those who dont have real mega money.

the real billionaires are silent.

if you know. . . you know.
Maybe na Yoruba organizer full Forbes too, illiterate. You people just open your loudmouths without first consulting your senses.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by horsepower102: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2020

I clearly remembered how these people were rejoicing when shoprite came to Nigeria and the threats that they were dishing out on igbos.

They said igbo businesses will be crushed.

There was even a long article on one of their media outlets of how igbo businesses have their days numbered when shortite arrived.

But today look at where we are.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
History555:

[s]Tantalizers established by ayeni is dead same with chicken republic. They have met their match in small scale outfit producing the same snacks they do[/s]

Stop saying rubbish online.

Tantalizer’s and Chicken republic are still standing tall and people are flocking there to eat.

Radarada obe oloka!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatAwonist:

Fake guy.. Salewa97 busted u gringrin

Lawrence Omole founded it and a Yoruba currently sit on top of the largest Nigerian shareholders in the company.
Can you see Obi of Onitsha does not own it or even have high shares in it like you said before. That means you lied!

Fake igbo liars grin
Bunch of dumbos
Kindly read
https://m.guardian.ng/appointments/international-breweries-restructures-board-of-directors-appoints-igwe-achebe-chairman/

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
U only claim lagos in terms of developement.Igbos dominate in transport;(GUO,CHISCO,PEACE MASS,AIR PEACE,SOSOLISO etc)sport(FOOTBALL,ATHLETICS,BASKETBALL)entertainment(NOLLYWOOD,GOSPEL&HIGHLIFE MUSIC)commerce&industry(ONITSHA&ARIARIA MARKETS are ammg the biggest in AFRICA,NNEWI machine parts is the biggest in west africa,IGBOS have the highest number of indigenous companies in NIGERIA)education(IGBO STATES have been leading in WAEC,NECO&JAMB for the past years.According to JAMB statistics ANAMBRA,IMO,DELTA produces the highest number of DOCTORS&LAWYERS)housing&estates(ACCORDING to El rufai in 2003 igbo have the highest estates 70% in fct and also igbo have the highest number of houses in NIGERIA)security(IN 2018 ANAMBRA AND ABIA were declare d safest states in NIGERIA by NPF
The only thing that's verifiable here is the WAEC and so leads,which according to the same bodies you also lead in exam malpractice.
Why not start with the main indexes people use,for example your poverty rates grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You will think that after forecasting doom for Igbos in retail marketing they themselves will take charge of the opportunity and launch a west dominated business. But no! They are waiting for Indians, Chinese and South Africans to compete and send Igbos out of business.

Igbos that chase Indians out of retail business in Kenya? grin

You have any details on the bolded? I’ve always thought it would be a good idea if some of these our enterprises could go continental or global even!

At present, it’s only the banks, Dangote and Globacom i can think of that have presence in other African countries....none are global though like the PepsiCos’, Apples’ and Amazons’ of this world!
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Factshunter: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatAwonist:

Fake guy.. Salewa97 busted u gringrin

Lawrence Omole founded it and a Yoruba currently sit on top of the largest Nigerian shareholders in the company.
Can you see Obi of Onitsha does not own it or even have high shares in it like you said before. That means you lied!
Lmao grin

Fake igbo liars grin

Lool
I wasn't surprise when I saw the table and the share holders. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by zubby4567(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
post=91567644:
Onyebuchi R. Anwatu Jnr. Sir Robert is the Founder and Chief Executive officer of Roban Group, which consists of Roban Hotels and Retail stores he is from Agulu in Anambra state.
He is from my village Nnewi .. otolo to be precise

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by History555: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying rubbish online.

Tantalizer’s and Chicken republic are still standing tall and people are flocking there to eat.

Radarada obe oloka!

Tatanlizers and chicken republic are dead. Tantilizers at alaba, festac are now rented by churches, people organizing events. Even mr biggs is dead. Their business model is difficult to sustain especially when most of what they sell is being replicated outside. Go to ikeja, satellite,festac

etc and see many small scale outfits. Most of the owners worked in tantilizers, chicken rep etc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
zubby4567:
He is from my village Nnewi .. otolo to be precise
Ok, thanks
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:
LOL. So what is the meaning of this?

So you are chestbeating with supermarkets when there are several Yoruba supermarkets and medical stores scattered around the country.

What about Tantalizer’s and Chicken republic alone that are Yoruba made in several states across Nigeria?

There are countless supermarkets and mall scattered around Ibadan alone such that I’ve lost count.

Nawa o!
Bro, these people dumb no be small. How person want help them from this abyss of inferiority complex self. Honestly, I wish they had Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
nisai:
Bro, these people dumb no be small. How person want help them from this abyss of inferiority complex self. Honestly, I wish they had Biafra.
Cry of a loser

Kindly watch grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZiCZYTbVI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
History555:

[s]Tatanlizers and chicken republic are dead. Tantilizers at alaba, festac are now rented by churches, people organizing events. Even mr biggs is dead. Their business model is difficult to sustain especially when most of what they sell is being replicated outside. Go to ikeja, satellite,festac

etc and see many small scale outfits. Most of the owners worked in tantilizers, chicken rep etc.[/s]

Stop saying rubbish, Because you think Tantalizer in festac is not more does not think Tantalizer’s in other locations are not working.

Chicken republic and Tantalozers are still standing tall in other states and locations.

Also who are the small scale outfit selling food as small scale outlet?, are they not also Yorubas? So what exactly are you saying?

Are the small scale stores Igbo stores abi which kind wahala be this this afternoon. Ojuku why do you want to have high blood pressure on Tantalizer’s and Chicken rep that are still working and making sales?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Justice35: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Wetin this one Dey talk? Below is another mall owned a Yoruba in Ibadan called Jericho mall.

Mind you I’m listing only Ibadan since and we also have malls owned by Yorubas scattered around the country.

you are listing only Ibadan since Where are the since na??this is the 3rd shopping mall you listed here na!
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Of course the statistics is always fake. There is a conspiracy to keep creating fake statistics to make the SE look badder than it already is grin
The funniest thing is that they agree to the figure for the North in the same statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
post=91582336:

Bunch of dumbos
Kindly read
https://m.guardian.ng/appointments/international-breweries-restructures-board-of-directors-appoints-igwe-achebe-chairman/

Ogbeni the chairmanship keeps rolling among those guys and Yorubas have held the position before too.

—Is The Igwe the one that created International breweries ? No it was founded by Lawrence Omole.

—Is the Igwe the one with the largest indigenous shares in Inteenational breweries? No, the largest shareholder is Folorunsho Awomolo.

You are a liar just like Ojuku and you have been busted!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Justice35:
you are listing only Ibadan since Where are the since na??this is the 3rd shopping mall you listed here na!

Lol so you want me to start listing all the malls in Yorubaland?

Ibadan alone is already killing you guys let alone when I go ahead to list those of other SW states.

Why the tears? No state in the SE have the number of mega malls Ibadan alone had. If you think I’m lying, you can engage me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Factshunter: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Of course the statistics is always fake. There is a conspiracy to keep creating fake statistics to make the SE look badder than it already is grin

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Factshunter:

Lool
I wasn't surprise when I saw the table and the share holders. grin

The guy na hardcore liar.

He first lied Obi is among the shareholders, we showed the table he is nowhere to be found.

He later said Igwe of Onitsha is the one fronting for Obi and that Obi gave the Igwe the money to make him a shareholder.

Then I showed him the shareholder list that showed Folorunsho Awomolo as the largest indigenous shareholder of Interbational breweries. His shared is even more than the two Igbos on the list combined.

is a liar and I know how to deal with him!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying rubbish, Because you think Tantalizer in festac is not more does not think Tantalizer’s in other locations are not working.

Chicken republic and Tantalozers are still standing tall in other states and locations.

Also who are the small scale outfit selling food as small scale outlet?, are they not also Yorubas? So what exactly are you saying?

Are the small scale stores Igbo stores abi which kind wahala be this this afternoon. Ojuku why do you want to have high blood pressure on Tantalizer’s and Chicken rep that are still working and making sales?

Fast food own by Igbos

Kilimanjaro

Crunchies

Genesis

Root

Tartrazine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Ogbeni the chairmanship keeps rolling among those guys and Yorubas have held the position before too.

—Is The Igwe the one that created International breweries ? No it was founded by Lawrence Omole.

—Is the Igwe the one with the largest indigenous shares in Inteenational breweries? No, the largest shareholder is Folorunsho Awomolo.

You are a liar just like Ojuku and you have been busted!

Can you show me Folorunsho Awomolo in this picture

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
post=91582952:

Can you show me Folorunsho Awomolo in this picture

Oga Ade, stop disturbing my life.

These are the Shareholders of International breweries and Folorunsho Awomolo bear all of your Igbo man as the largest indigenous shareholder.

Have you been lying to your people that Obi of Onitsha having the largest shares in breweries? Yorubas like me are more intelligent and we will always put you guys in your place when lying.

You can continue lying to your village people over there, don’t come on Nairaland and propagate lies coz we will counter you!

Below is Folorunsho listed as board members of IB.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
post=91582713:

Cry of a loser

Kindly watch grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZiCZYTbVI
Shut up, mumu. You especially are just too dumb. Any small information you get about your kinsmen doing well you rush to Nairaland and start a thread to chestbeat like a little kid. How can I be loser when you are the people that are always claiming victim for everything? You are the real loser my guy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Factshunter: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

The guy na hardcore liar.

He first lied Obi is among the shareholders, we showed the table he is nowhere to be found.

He later said Igwe of Onitsha is the one fronting for Obi and that Obi gave the Igwe the money to make him a shareholder.

Then I showed him the shareholder list that showed Folorunsho Awomolo as the largest indigenous shareholder of Interbational breweries. His shared is even more than the two Igbos on the list combined.

is a liar and I know how to deal with him!
WTF!!!.. Does that even mean to start with? Lmao? shocked grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Hahah lol, Have you not been showing malls since?

So because I showed you several malls owned by Yorubas in Ibadan alone now you’re telling me to list mega retail shops owned by Yorubas.

Just like telling me to list thousands of mega retail shops when I’m not crazy. So I should proceed to start listing all the retail shops?

Lol, can you see those mega malls owned by Yorubas that dwarfed they rubbish you posted?
That guy is a crass illiterate. Imagine.
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
post=91582909:

Fast food own by Igbos

Kilimanjaro

Crunchies

Genesis

Root

Tartrazine

Lol you are comparing those ones to Yoruba owned ones?

—Chicken Republic

—Tantalizer’s

—Sweet Sensation

—The Place

—Tastee Fried Chicken

—Mama Cass

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by nisai: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense. Tayo Amusan established Piesianas Group and is the Chairman.

Of course, won’t investment attract investors in the first place? What kind of mindset is this?

Mega mall will of course require investors abi you think they are the 2by2 mall owned by Igbos?
Most of them cannot comprehend beyond retail level.
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Factshunter: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
nisai:
That guy is a crass illiterate. Imagine.

This really got me ;

W...T...F!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
It is always the Ibos that come here to gloat and brag despite the fact that Nigeria has no less than 300 ethnic groups.

Why the uncontrollable need to brag?

What are you trying to compensate for?
Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Oga Ade, stop disturbing my life.

These are the Shareholders of International breweries and Folorunsho Awomolo bear all of your Igbo man as the largest indigenous shareholder.

Have you been lying to your people that Obi of Onitsha having the largest shares in breweries? Yorubas like me are more intelligent and we will always put you guys in your place when lying.

You can continue lying to your village people over there, don’t come on Nairaland and propagate lies coz we will counter you!

Below is Folorunsho listed as board members of IB.

The two Royal fathers represent Peter Obi

Obi of Onitsha and Onochie Ajukwu

Re: Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) by Salewa97: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
nisai:
Most of them cannot comprehend beyond retail level.

They are like protectionist that think you shouldn’t give investors chance in your business.

And most of their guys are borrowing money for their business o. At least we know of Innoson and the Gtbank palaver.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Today: Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate 30 April 2024 / $1.5bn Lekki Deep Seaport Project Suffers Setback / Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.