Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince (717 Views)

"Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince by funsho01: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
I saw the last post you uploaded about the worst sex experience. I have mine to share, mine was a bit horrific and cringe worthy.
So I had this babe i was dating. After two weeks of making things official we decided to take things further because conji na basterd and duh free pum pum for me any time and day. So my babe came over to my house and prior to the time she came to my house, we gisted about our sexual fantasies and possible sex positions to try. I told her how much I loved head and that I was gonna do anything to please her so I can get head. I mean that was me explaining how much I enjoyed head.

She came over, we started kissing me rubbing everywhere “rubbable”. For a weird reason she told me she wasn’t in the mood to give me head. Haba babe don’t do this to me na, I’ve been looking forward to this day I even shaved because of you. I begged this girl ehn, I mean she had already agreed to do it why change mouth now. She also couldn’t explain the change of plans. My disgust was glaring now, she stood up and got on her kneels. “Babe if you don’t want to give me head you don’t have too”. See me saying this like I was concerned. In my head I was like that’s right get on your knees bitch. She got on her knees, removed her wig took out my “you know” *wink wink!

FILL THIS FORM IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SIDE HUSTLE : https://getmeajob.typeform.com/to/JWAleTML

She started the sucking match and trust me I felt so good! It became better when she started vibrating, I wasn’t paying attention because my eyes where already white, I was enjoying the process. But then I started experiencing pain and the vibration became intense. Why is this madam vibrating? Yeeeee! I screamed when this girl bite my d**k. It was so painful. Jesus this girl was convulsing, bringing out white thing from her mouth while my dick was still in her mouth. The pain became intense, I was crying now. “Victoria you didn’t tell me you use to convulse now”. I started shouting now! it felt like someone was chopping my balls off. I cried and cried and cried till she finally stopped convulsing and left my innocent penis. I was red now. For a black man like me to be red it shows the situation was very tight. I fainted guys, the pain was too much to bear. I woke up feeling all wet, my girlfriend had to pour a bucket of water on my face to revive me. I had this very painful migraine, I couldn’t walk well either. She helped me up and got me to the bed.

FILL THIS FORM IF YOU WANT TO BE A FREELANCER: https://getmeajob.typeform.com/to/JWAleTML

She told me she was epileptic but was scared to tell me. She also said the crisis she had was a very mild one that thank God it wasn’t the serious one if not my penis would have cut in her mouth. Guys I ended in the hospital o. I was hospitalized for 3 days because of head. I’ve sworn never to receive head again. This is the worst experience anyone can have. I broke up with her o! That day that day. Victoria God punish you and your epilepsy.

Re: My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince by Gabflex: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
you shouldn't have broken up with her bro, if you must, it shouldn't have been that same day.
she made a mistake by not telling you she is epileptic, her lessons.

mehn the babe almost castrate you accidentally.. its a testimony.
Re: My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol lwkmd God save you brother, thank God for your life
Re: My Babe Had An Epilepsy Crisis While Giving Me MouthAction - Prince by oneman2k7: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
This one go hear head he go japa 4 40

(1) (Reply)

I Challenged My American Wife To Speak My Native Nigerian Language Yoruba / List Of Countries Where You Must Kidnap The Woman You Love Before Marrying Her / (sex Bleep Pussy) When You Want To Die Because Your Girlfriend Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.