Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? (1026 Views)

Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic) / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / "A Man Who Can't Beat Up His Wife Is A Shame To Manhood": Nigerian Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Infact ehnn, I saw a man posted how someone beat his wife but he knows that he can't beat this man...

Honestly it is normal, u can't defeat everyone.. Levels dey..

Husbands, what will you do if someone beats your wife mercilessly for no serious offence?

Guys, what will you do if someone beats your girlfriend for no serious offence?

Pls bear in mind that you can't defeat him and you Surely know that..

What other options are available apart from involving the police??

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique front page
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by 26carat(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Physical fight is not the best option at this point. We can take the fight to several levels and one of which I must win.

I will have the guy arrested by SRS. I will pay for his beating.

I will arrange area boys to beat him once a week for as long as my queen is satisfied.

I will ask my lawyers to sue and claim damages. I will make the law suit last several years while is his reminded in custody.

When I am through, if he sees my wife's shadows, he will pass out laterally!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by samwise180(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
26carat:
Physical fight is not the best option at this point. We can take the fight to several levels and one of which I must win.

I will arrange area boys to beat him once a week for as long as my queen is satisfied.

I will ask my lawyers to sue and claim damages. I will make the law suit last several years while is his reminded in custody.

Abba have mercy on him na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Ningen(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Even if I can beat the man, I'd rather sue him.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by 26carat(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
samwise180:

Abba have mercy on him na

He get mind slap queen na.
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by dukeprince50: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
All those arrange area boys beat him is a no for me cos he might come back for me which i know i cant win.
The only option is just to shoot him and go to jail, i cant forgive him cos ill live the rest of my life with regret. My pride is more important to me than my life

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatAwonist:
Infact ehnn, I saw a man posted how someone beat his wife but he knows that he can't beat this man...

Honestly it is normal, u can't defeat everyone.. Levels dey..

Husbands, what will you do if someone beats your wife mercilessly for no serious offence?

Guys, what will you do if someone beats your girlfriend for no serious offence?

Pls bear in mind that you can't defeat him and you Surely know that..

What other options are available apart from involving the police??

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique front page
To answer your question:
I will execute the law of 'tit for tat'.By beating his wife mercilessly!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by tnerro1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
To answer your question:
This one weak me no be small grin if the man wife come be my side chick , that means me and u don get wahala be that grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by boom99(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
As I no get power i go call police
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by 2buffagain(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Depend. If it's just him, Then he would have to try and beat both of us at the same time.

If he has back up, then we will need backup i.e police.
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by mman830: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's 2020 bro. You fight with ya Brian. Snap pictures of your wife, obtain medical reports/bills. Get a Human Rights lawyer (preferably a female), you're good to go.

No be every time be gra gra.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by tundchip2: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Haaaaa..... I'll allow the matter to die down first. Then I'll call kelvo, we go carry am go Jerusalem.
By the time he comes back, he'll know that albino nor be white man.
Have you guys heard of people getting tortured without inflicting physical harm on them? It's worse than normal torture�.

If you funck up, guy, you must collect oh. I forgive but i never forget. He has already crossed me by beating my wife. He'll cross me again if i Forget.
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Themainboy22: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
I will check if the man is insane, because the last time i checked, no sane man will just wake up and start beating your wife/girlfriend for no reasonable offence.
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by cocolacec(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
To answer your question:
The innocent woman never attack you,you need to deal with man by setting him up for serious beating or arrest him.You need to relocate to another area to reside.
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Cold141114(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Leave the man till he forget what he did, then boom i strike him from behind with cutlass unaware

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Small080(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
The best thing is to get the idiot arrested....
But I have money for weed, I will buy weeds for some area boys to help me beat him from junction to junction grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by PATAlolade(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
tundchip2:
Haaaaa..... I'll allow the matter to die down first. Then I'll call kelvo, we go carry am go Jerusalem.
By the time he comes back, he'll know that albino nor be white man.
Have you guys heard of people getting tortured without inflicting physical harm on them? It's worse than normal torture�.

If you funck up, guy, you must collect oh. I forgive but i never forget. He has already crossed me by beating my wife. He'll cross me again if i Forget.
Like in the "Money Heist" Series
Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2020
tnerro1:
This one weak me no be small grin if the man wife come be my side chick , that means me and u don get wahala be that grin

Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by pansophist(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2020
26carat:

Humans have something called "revenge" you know?

All that you described gave the impression that you assume he is some docile animal that you can abuse and bam, the end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips: How To Use Night Data Plan During The Day / Adult Video: My Oya Gives It To Me Till I Can't Wak - House Girl / Does Pussy Fluids Smell !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.